Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 April 2017 Adam Montana Weekly (it's postponed, FYI.)

Adam Montana

17 minutes ago, okane said:

Will there be an emoji with the text??  Maybe that bull crapping daisies or sunshine.  Or even better Davis with clothes on

hahahaha

give me 1.00 rv

you be surprissed what i would do

wouldnt bother me

i would have some money to off set 

• Upvote 1

Well, here we are... I have 4 drafts (not the fizzy kind, either!) sitting on my desktop and not one completed post done, and I'm 4 days past my personal desired deadline.

I certainly did not get my weekly post completed, and I'm not happy for a specific reason: With this most important holiday upon us, and events not seeming to cooperate with my weekly "needs"... well, here we are :)

This situation is taking place regardless of who we think we are.

Is it happening on "my" preferred timeline? NO. I don't expect it to, either. 

(Seriously, I "need" to post a weekly update, if I'm not able to do that then my face starts twitching sometimes!)

Have a blessed day, ALL OF YOU! Even those of you that are pain in my butts... I love you! Be good. :) 

Good luck finding or hiding those eggs, and remember that today is not about a rabbit, and it's definitely not about the chocolate versions of that rabbit.

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 16

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Well, here we are... I have 4 drafts (not the fizzy kind, either!) sitting on my desktop and not one completed post done, and I'm 4 days past my personal desired deadline.

I certainly did not get my weekly post completed, and I'm not happy for a specific reason: With this most important holiday upon us, and events not seeming to cooperate with my weekly "needs"... well, here we are :)

This situation is taking place regardless of who we think we are.

Is it happening on "my" preferred timeline? NO. I don't expect it to, either. 

(Seriously, I "need" to post a weekly update, if I'm not able to do that then my face starts twitching sometimes!)

Have a blessed day, ALL OF YOU! Even those of you that are pain in my butts... I love you! Be good. :) 

Good luck finding or hiding those eggs, and remember that today is not about a rabbit, and it's definitely not about the chocolate versions of that rabbit.

:tiphat: 

I knew it

dwitte is a pain in the butt

adam thanks, enjoy, give thanks to the lord

snd yes I know u love me

right back at u brother

happy easter

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

I am OK with all you have going on and not posting (not that you in any way, shape or form you need my affirmation!). I am pretty confident you have your priorities right and value when you do have something to post. So........... A Happy and Blessed Easter to You, Your Family, and all of DV!!!

Hey, OK, it is OK to forget about all this on this Wonderful Holiday! Hope to hear from you soon!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Blessings everyone...remember what we have been blessed with!

Mr. MONTANA,

Thanks for all you have done, are doing and will continue to do on our behalf. It's truly amazing.  I am filled with thankfulness. Thanks also to your amazing staff, mods and all of the amazing DV people that tirelessly  provide news and updates for us! 

WH...

If so inclined, take some time on this truly amazing day to reflect on what has already been accomplished for us.. 

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

So true, Adam. Nothing says it better than this Psalm: “For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5 

I've been on this site for quite a few years.  I love being associated with VIP and OSI. I know many of our wonderful members have gone through some very tough times ...I hope this encourages you.

A job is lost … but joy comes in the morning.

A marriage ends … but joy comes in the morning.

Feelings are hurt … but joy comes in the morning.

A diagnosis is cancer … but joy comes in the morning.

Relationships are strained … but joy comes in the morning.

Rebellion is experienced … but joy comes in the morning.

Addictive behavior is witnessed … but joy comes in the morning.

Health fails … but joy comes in the morning.

Eyesight dims … but joy comes in the morning.

A spouse dies … but joy comes in the morning.

Finances become tight … but joy comes in the morning.

And so the list goes on and on and on and on … but joy comes in the morning.

No matter what we face during the night it will pass, dawn will come and joy will be experienced.

Nothing lasts forever. Regardless how dark the midnight hour might be … joy always comes in the morning.

A promise is a promise … and God keeps his promises!

This is dedicated to all those facing difficult and challenging times this Easter. Rest assured that joy will come, the dawning of a new day will take place and life continues. Joy DOES come in the morning. 

• Upvote 6