Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps all of this is just the "Tricksters" using a photo shop program to make the rates look good, and therefore make a name for themselves  

Numbers would be very easy!!!

Image result for best photoshopped pictures of all time

I feel bad for you guys you've been lied to so much that when somebody tells you something real you look for every reason to disprove it instead of just enjoying the fact that it's about to happen please dissect it prove that it's photoshopped...you cant.. find an expert let me know what your analysis is. 

And just wondering what kind of milk do you use when you eat your daily morning bowl of conspiracy "o"s :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

10 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

I feel bad for you guys you've been lied to so much that when somebody tells you something real you look for every reason to disprove it instead of just enjoying the fact that it's about to happen please dissect it prove that it's photoshopped...you cant.. find an expert let me know what your analysis is. 

And just wondering what kind of milk do you use when you eat your daily morning bowl of conspiracy "o"s :)

Looks like you are just here to agitate........good for you.....

there is no way there will ever be a $6.20 rate. If you believe that.... go smoke some more of what ever you are using.......seems to be working for you.........

Years of pumpers who have gone to prison tell me that not everyone in Dinar Land is involved with a genuine interest, or honesty.........perhaps this describes you as well.

I don't eat cereal.

You might want to crawl back under that rock where you came from, or be a little more respectful in the future to the people who frequent this site.

You might try reading...

https://www.bookdepository.com/How-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People-Dale-Carnegie/9780606153843?redirected=true&utm_medium=Google&utm_campaign=Base3&utm_source=SG&utm_content=How-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People&selectCurrency=SGD&w=AF7JAU9SU4X986A807NHALMV&pdg=kwd-104398726419:cmp-711782081:adg-38776039578:crv-164053803561:pid-9780606153843&gclid=COSb8sOiqtMCFUYXaAodOb0Dww

There is a special 90% off code for people who really need the info........enter...... #iamsorrryiamanasshole#.....to receive the discount....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

What a bunch of idiots you know what they say tho there's nothing more dangerous than when a bunch of really stupid people gatherer together. I highly suggest that you people keep a good proximity from each other for the sake of humanity.

You'll be gone soon so you better get it all out before you go.

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Dreamer85 said:

What a bunch of idiots you know what they say tho there's nothing more dangerous than when a bunch of really stupid people gatherer together. I highly suggest that you people keep a good proximity from each other for the sake of humanity.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE - either tone it down or you will go back on Mod Review.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

Just some friendly advice - even if your Infantry, you don't have to use a Frag for every engagement!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

And LOOK who's the leader of the thread!!  :lol: You just keep coming back to gather with so called "stupid people" :lol: Kinda makes YOU ONE :lol::lol:  We New Englanders call that------ The Pot calling the Kettle black  :lol:

• Upvote 4

I was just looking over the DV Rules and saw this from Adam:  "As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly."  I didn't see anything that explains "Mod Review".  Can someone tell me what that is and how long it lasts? (I don't want to learn from personal experience LOL)  Also, is there a limit on how many Mod Reviews you get before you are banned?  Is there a specific process for "weeding"?  Thanks to all the moderators - especially Texas Granny.  I know she doesn't tolerate dissention.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

MODS can we lock this thread please ? I think its usefulness is over. Don't want to see good posters make a poor choice in a comment and get in trouble.

Thxs, pp

Hey PP I agree +1

101:twocents:

• Upvote 5

Ya, I would agree it is past time to nip this. is another post I attempted to get dreamer to tone it down, learn the ways around the board and over all get along. he quoted my post, thanked me for my 2 cent and said it was much more valuable or something along those lines.

So much for his learning the ways of the board and having respect.

The posts between the left and the right don't get to the point Dreamer has with the insults toward long time members here.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

MODS can we lock this thread please ? I think its usefulness is over. Don't want to see good posters make a poor choice in a comment and get in trouble.

Thxs, pp

I agree with you sister, this just went from funny to thank God I'm not the man I used to be. Cause I'd be getting baned 

• Upvote 4

On April 16, 2017 at 8:53 PM, coorslite21 said:

Looks like you are just here to agitate........good for you.....

there is no way there will ever be a $6.20 rate. If you believe that.... go smoke some more of what ever you are using.......seems to be working for you.........

Years of pumpers who have gone to prison tell me that not everyone in Dinar Land is involved with a genuine interest, or honesty.........perhaps this describes you as well.

I don't eat cereal.

You might want to crawl back under that rock where you came from, or be a little more respectful in the future to the people who frequent this site.

You might try reading...

https://www.bookdepository.com/How-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People-Dale-Carnegie/9780606153843?redirected=true&utm_medium=Google&utm_campaign=Base3&utm_source=SG&utm_content=How-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People&selectCurrency=SGD&w=AF7JAU9SU4X986A807NHALMV&pdg=kwd-104398726419:cmp-711782081:adg-38776039578:crv-164053803561:pid-9780606153843&gclid=COSb8sOiqtMCFUYXaAodOb0Dww

There is a special 90% off code for people who really need the info........enter...... #iamsorrryiamanasshole#.....to receive the discount....

I entered the code

got emailed my dong will rise

i might be rich yet

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1