Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I saw the rate jump to 6.20$

Dreamer85

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

dreamer I hope you learned a valuable lesson in all of this: Don't post personal stories in the Rumor section, unless you prefer the monkeys to throw feces at you. Unless you have a really really good bank story. We all like to hear the really really good bank stories. They are kind of like the "One time at bandcamp..." stories.  

So basicly my mistake was wasting my time sharing my "band camp " story with a bunch of poo flinging monkeys... gotcha 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

The regurgitated guru stuff these people think is funny and welcome it. Peronal first hand experiences keep to yourself, got it. At least you got  over 50 posts for it  :). And we all learned a valuable lesson from it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jg1 said:

The regurgitated guru stuff these people think is funny and welcome it. Peronal first hand experiences keep to yourself, got it. At least you got  over 50 posts for it  :). And we all learned a valuable lesson from it.

I think you're mistaken my mistake was trying to be helpful and share something exciting with a bunch of ornery old losers who are salty because they're not rich overnight and they've been being told it was going to happen for the past 14 years my bad didn't mean to ruin your delusional day

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Dreamer85

You seem to have some chip on your shoulder, more like a log, with a handle like Dreamer, you sure are not dreaming much. We all got into this thing with the hope it would pay off quickly and for a good deal of money, why did you get in?  Yes, we have ridden the wild horse with the up's and downs, hoping the horse would be broken, but we have not given up on it. I have been in it for about 8 years, the one thing that has impressed me is that the dinar per dollar is about the same as it was when I got into this, can't say the same for some of the stock I have purchased in the past. If I had taken the money that I have invested in the Dinar and put it in a savings account on the last 8 years, I would have gained maybe $1400-$1500, I have lost more than that in one stock transaction.  Yes, we here on DV are real dreamers, we dream that one day Iraq will get all the ducks in a row and revalue their currency, if not, well, we have made many friends on this ride and can get most of our money back out of it.  I hope you understand, and good luck to you, keep dreaming.

• Upvote 4

There are a lot of people saying price adjustments are going on in Iraq to reflect a 1 zero removal or 10 fold increase in purchasing power.

If true...it's a start.

Looks like Adam Montana's prediction came the closest of all calling it  at  .10 cents then a float from there.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

So basicly my mistake was wasting my time sharing my "band camp " story with a bunch of poo flinging monkeys... gotcha 

Okay - have wasted my time reading all of your "arrogant and insulting" posts to members on this forum. Your attitude is reminiscent of past members who chose to violate the rules of this forum by constantly insulting and degrading our members.

As of now, you are on Mod Preview until you can show some class. Your other topic has been closed to prevent further discord.

Just a small warning about challenging any of the moderators on this site -- YOU will lose!

I suggest you read the rules :rulez: for the forum and follow them before you are banned. 

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Do ya really need 2 hands to get the grip you really need :lol::cheesehead:

Send me a video maybe I can talk you thru it   

Holy shyte Starrider!!!  Are you trying to give an old man a heart attack? Davis may have problems, butt you sure made mine move!!  Now I gotta find someplace to hide mine so people don't see me walking around showing it off!!!

SYNOPSIS THE DIPLOMAT.  Now dreamer, I will be honest I was surprised when Luigi's name  wasn't on this thread. It is very Luigi like. Before reading Synopsis diplomatic comment, I was thinkin you were tapping the peyote . XE.com currently and simply is not showing such a rate leaving this thread in the category of another false bank story. Yet thanks for the honesty of your post. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

In case you did not know MisterNope, oil continuously seeps from the oceans floor and the salt water and Mother Nature take care of it and most people never are never aware this happens. 

Yes I know, I've surfed in it north of Santa Barbara.
We had bottles of baby oil in the tub for the bits that stick.

But it's not 10,000 gallons a minute, is it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Dreamer85 said:

I think you're mistaken my mistake was trying to be helpful and share something exciting with a bunch of ornery old losers who are salty because they're not rich overnight and they've been being told it was going to happen for the past 14 years my bad didn't mean to ruin your delusional day

kinda broad statement dont cha think???

14 years but less than 50 posts.....hummm

no screenshot? hummmm

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

SYNOPSIS THE DIPLOMAT.  Now dreamer, I will be honest I was surprised when Luigi's name  wasn't on this thread. It is very Luigi like. Before reading Synopsis diplomatic comment, I was thinkin you were tapping the peyote . XE.com currently and simply is not showing such a rate leaving this thread in the category of another false bank story. Yet thanks for the honesty of your post. 

yea I tap refresh. And it happen again... I have the picture to prove  today this time for $6.88 but thanks to the fast action by the great admins on this site I was able to take the picture down before it caused a big stir and got me yelled at again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer85 said:

yea I tap refresh. And it happen again... I have the picture to prove  today this time for $6.88 but thanks to the fast action by the great admins on this site I was able to take the picture down before it caused a big stir and got me yelled at again. 

You can post the picture, just not all over the place. :twothumbs: I would like to reopen the topic you created with that photo for discussion with your permission.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You can post the picture, just not all over the place. :twothumbs: I would like to reopen the topic you created with that photo for discussion with your permission.

I'm fine with that as this probally isn't the right section. :)

:) well like I said.. like everybody else here I dream about getting rich on the dinar.. so I sit here in my free time and I pushed the refresh button on my currency exchange app now a few things about the picture do not make sense to me so maybe someone else can help me explain it. 

the main discrepancy that I found with this picture is that where the decimal is placed  .0008 would suggest that it would be worth way more than only $6.88... 

maybe it's just a random bug maybe they're putting in numbers and testing them out (let's hope) I'm not sure.. but I was excited as it stuck for almost a minute...

rsz_20170413_204806_hdr-1.jpg

Edited by Dreamer85
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Okay - have wasted my time reading all of your "arrogant and insulting" posts to members on this forum. Your attitude is reminiscent of past members who chose to violate the rules of this forum by constantly insulting and degrading our members.

As of now, you are on Mod Preview until you can show some class. Your other topic has been closed to prevent further discord.

Just a small warning about challenging any of the moderators on this site -- YOU will lose!

I suggest you read the rules :rulez: for the forum and follow them before you are banned. 

:cowboy2:

I agree with you TG 100%

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Dreamer85 said:

I'm fine with that as this probally isn't the right section. :)

:) well like I said.. like everybody else here I dream about getting rich on the dinar.. so I sit here in my free time and I pushed the refresh button on my currency exchange app now a few things about the picture do not make sense to me so maybe someone else can help me explain it. 

the main discrepancy that I found with this picture is that where the decimal is placed  .0008 would suggest that it would be worth way more than only $6.88... 

maybe it's just a random bug maybe they're putting in numbers and testing them out (let's hope) I'm not sure.. but I was excited as it stuck for almost a minute...

It does seem odd. On the websites, sometimes the Dinar exchange rate does some funny movement without explanation.  It could be the same thing.  What is the name of the app?

• Upvote 2