Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq will be liberated soon from Chapter VII ... How much money will be recovered?

DWS112

Oh man a little pee just came out, and then I read this and a little more came out might be time for the moisture absorbing chones lol.

seriously though awesome article. This adds 50 billion to the reserves. That means somewhere in the neighborhood of 90-100 billion in reserves. Add that to international

status and its Suger City!! This is shaping up nicely

DWS112 great article! Keep em coming

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks DWS112, I appreciate your effort  for taking the time to locate this article, and all of the other posts you've made to this site. I enjoy them very much. This one however, coincides in many other simultaneous events made public the past week, including the recovery of $70+Bb  of stolen funds, the new pipeline and the oil presently enroute to Russia, the nearly complete elimination of the dasholes, the observation of MasterCard and Bloomberg showing IQD rates and references, and the visit from the U.S. Congress group. I am certain there are many other recent and/or current non-disclosed events ontributing towards the inertia behind the revaluation that we all eagerly await. I am curious about the status of the $550Bb found in US banks in the name of Iraqi officials that was recently frozen by Trump.

It appears that a lot of high level Iraqi Governmnt Officials  (400+1 really big one)  have gotten used to living a certain life-style through corruption and theft, and that poor behavior is finally being heavily suppressed, which the latter group is now forced to cooperate and make their living through legitimate means if they want to maintain that lifestyle. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, presence said:

Thanks DWS112, I appreciate your effort  for taking the time to locate this article, and all of the other posts you've made to this site. I enjoy them very much. This one however, coincides in many other simultaneous events made public the past week, including the recovery of $70+Bb  of stolen funds, the new pipeline and the oil presently enroute to Russia, the nearly complete elimination of the dasholes, the observation of MasterCard and Bloomberg showing IQD rates and references, and the visit from the U.S. Congress group. I am certain there are many other recent and/or current non-disclosed events ontributing towards the inertia behind the revaluation that we all eagerly await. I am curious about the status of the $550Bb found in US banks in the name of Iraqi officials that was recently frozen by Trump.

It appears that a lot of high level Iraqi Governmnt Officials  (400+1 really big one)  have gotten used to living a certain life-style through corruption and theft, and that poor behavior is finally being heavily suppressed, which the latter group is now forced to cooperate and make their living through legitimate means if they want to maintain that lifestyle. GO RV!!!

presence, Very well stated and yes many positive articles / things are happening and our "Blessings" are coming to fruition.   Lets stay grounded and prepare ourselves because our lives are about to change in a "BIG WAY"

• Upvote 4