Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka e-banking password reset (5 day turn around)

I submitted email and got a reply back in 5 days!  :D

Below is what was in their response.

I did include a document (attached) so they can verify your account and have authorization.  Be sure to sign it.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp  

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

Warka Memo blank.docx

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the Warka password expires every 6 months or maybe a year, cannot remember. However I had the expired password problem a few years ago and it took quite a bit of constant effort to get them to finally send me a new PW. So now I log on every 2-3 months and around the 6 month time frame I change my PW. Have not had any other problems since. Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all

I haven't been able to log into my account in over two years.

i have sent several emails to Mr Issa and ebanking with no response.

Can you provide the email address you sent your request to.

Also did you have to send multiple requests?

Any Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Anthony 

Edited by disneyant23
Misspell
  • Downvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/30/2017 at 11:09 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

I believe the Warka password expires every 6 months or maybe a year, cannot remember. However I had the expired password problem a few years ago and it took quite a bit of constant effort to get them to finally send me a new PW. So now I log on every 2-3 months and around the 6 month time frame I change my PW. Have not had any other problems since. Just a thought.

I've only ever had to renew mine 1x per year. But since the cbi and warka announced approval of full services in 2015 I've logged in evey couple months to see if my requests have been done.

On 5/9/2017 at 12:05 AM, disneyant23 said:

Hello all

I haven't been able to log into my account in over two years.

i have sent several emails to Mr Issa and ebanking with no response.

Can you provide the email address you sent your request to.

Also did you have to send multiple requests?

Any Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Anthony 

email addresses for Mr Issa - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com  mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

My emails usually get read around 10:30-11:30 Iraq time so I try to send them about 30 minutes earlier. Since Warka had all services approved by the CBI in 2015 I have not had them answer a question about services even when included in the paasword renewal email, nor respond to an email specifically about services I had requested. Nor any information from the CBI - banking.supervision@cbi.iq  whom the CBI media office directed me to send email regarding Warka Bank to

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, OMEGA3 said:

Same-day turnaround for emails to my bank in Iraq, Warka Bank.  That is definitely a step in the right direction.  Surprised the heck out of me.    

I sent the email 3/7/2018  and received an answer the same day.

can you tell us what the question and answer were? was it just a password renewal? my emails regarding anything other than a password renewal never get a response now, ie when cd's or wire transfers will be available again

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I had the same experience as Omega3, requested a new password last night and received it this AM. But I have not corresponded about anything lately other than password change. Sorry that does not help I know. Are you contacting Mr. I directly?

yep to Mr I direct as usual. The emails are read but no answer though I did finally get a response today to an email sent 4 March 2018 asking me to fill out a Know Your Client Form (NYC) and another form to update my personal information. The KYC form was in Arabic. Anyone have one from Warka in english? Warka is closed until Sunday. There was no info pertaining to my questions about services though. See if I get the english form on sunday and what happens after they are sent back to warka.

Edited by NMP2017
spelling

• 4 weeks later...