Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reduce the prices of wireless segments from 10 thousand to 1,000 dinars only

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=135120..........................

Baghdad / Isra Samarrai         
The Ministry of Communications reduced the prices of wireless chips to 1000 dinars instead of 10,000, coinciding with the reduction of the prices of the sale of optical network devices within the projects of optical access networks for homes. 
The director of the General Company for Communications and Post in the ministry, Dr. Nazem Lefth Khashjouri said in a statement to the "morning": The Board of Directors of the company decided during its recent meetings, to reduce the prices of wireless phone chips to become 1000 dinars, instead of 10 thousand dinars, indicating that the decision came in conjunction with the reduction The prices of the sale of optical network equipment within the projects of optical access networks for homes. 
He stressed that the reduction will achieve more interaction by citizens and the desire to buy wireless chips, which will expand the work of the systems according to the modern stations that manage the wireless services in Baghdad and the provinces, noting that his company formed the Directorate of Messaging Systems to organize and manage the work of the messaging sections of the ministry to collect one department and manage more the flexibility and efficiency of each of the sections of public messaging and network data and government communications department and submarine cables, indicating that the new Directorate Stakhts correspondence optical Almaekeroa and the work of coaxial cable and marine cables and pass the capacities of international land  
and sea 
Khashjouri pointed out that the formation of a unified Directorate came because of the convergence of the nature of the work of those sections within the competencies of optical and micro-communications, which called for the formation of the new Directorate referred to, which will ensure the promotion and development of partnership projects in the provision of Internet service for citizens.
artprint.png  artemail.png 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

So the dinars gonna change to .01  pulling in more chunky money first then, 1.?? For some more, Then 3.85 settled in

I have never been in on a separate "in country" RV first, but I can see a penny to draw the chunky money in, then increase the value.  Read Adams commit that most people have between 1M to 10M that would be you better be close to 10M to 

cover your OGIT and bank some. I am still 1 to 1 and will wait for it.  

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have never been in on a separate "in country" RV first, but I can see a penny to draw the chunky money in, then increase the value.  Read Adams commit that most people have between 1M to 10M that would be you better be close to 10M to 

I have no where close to that amount so I'm really waiting on 3+ to 1

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Me too. 1:1, I'll be VERY happy indeed! If it should go higher than that after time, I won't have any regrets. 

• Upvote 2

Just talked to my neighbor, I want to help her, by purchasing her land. Son recently died, in a fire, next door. Donating my labor, to clean up the site, for her 2 yr  old grandsons trust.

Really would like this to happen, within the next year. I have enough dinar to make it happen and have some retirement investment income left over.

is it time to start a letter writing campaign to let Iraq officials know, we are here to help others less fortunate. There cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

A big RV would allow the above and help buy fire equipment for my fellow volunteers. I have been a medic for 10 years and would really like to have the equipment I need to provide the care I am trained to give.

• Upvote 9

I find that very interesting that they are selling wireless chips ?, I am assuming for a cell phone, for 75 cents American. So I believe these chips are coming from Zain Iraq and Asiacell. They are dropping the price by 90 percent. I wonder if they are in the know with the rate adjustment that's coming and are either willingly dropping their price or if it is government mandated, knowing where this thing is going.

this move doesn't fit in the normal patterns of business. I understand that as components get cheaper to make, they can get cheaper to buy, but never do they get that much cheaper that fast. If I was going to guess I would have to say they want to move as many as they can as quickly as they can because every dinar that they receive will be honored at face value because they are foreign investors. 

Ive been watching this thing since 09. Up and down the roller coaster. But the last several months have been nothing short of awesome with regard to how far we've come and how close it seems that we are to seeing some real change in the dinars value and probably our US dollar as well. This is what I have come to believe and I view the dinar as a hedge to a falling dollar and a way to diversify. 

If it takes two  years to get to three bucks from one buck, by the way this is the length of time the ministry of finance said it would take to reach that goal, that's a buck a year. If you have 1 million dinar that's 250,000 every three months for the next 24 months. Not a bad place to ride it from where I stand. Anyway that how I choose to see things and the futures lookin bright 😎

• Upvote 5

Am I allowed to post Frank's and Delta's conversation about this here? It's really interesting. They said the Zain Web page used to have denominations all the way up to 50,000 dinars listed at the top of their page but I looked at it myself and they only go up to 5,000 dinar now. Maybe it's finally revaluing. :) It is really wierd that something of a specific value can be bought for so many less dinar now especially when businesses are in it to make a certain amount of money. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Am I allowed to post Frank's and Delta's conversation about this here? It's really interesting. They said the Zain Web page used to have denominations all the way up to 50,000 dinars listed at the top of their page but I looked at it myself and they only go up to 5,000 dinar now. Maybe it's finally revaluing. :) It is really wierd that something of a specific value can be bought for so many less dinar now especially when businesses are in it to make a certain amount of money. 

Yes just don't post any links to other sites and you should be OK.

pp

• Upvote 2

Frank and Delta have been talking about a 1000:1 in country "rv" Then the Cbi will change it to 1:1 eventually. Their opinion and this seems to fit together. Not sure of the accuracy of their views. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 1

https://www.iq.zain.com/en/web/iraq/new-recharge-cards..... Don't quite know what to say about this . Interesting for sure ! Have a look at what some Dinar will buy you in cell phone minutes from ZAIN ......

Personal 

Zain Iraq has been always offering an indefinite number of interesting products and services which were received well by customers since they meet their growing needs. 

bg_content1.png

•  
  •  
  • img_bar.png
  • icon_zoom_in.png
  • zoom_bar.png
  • icon_zoom_out.png
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
article?img_id=1022163&t=1454420011717

Zain Iraq New Recharge Cards

Zain Iraq new Recharge Card denominations of IQD 250, 500 &1000, give the flexibility to offer Minutes& Credit to be used within Zain network (On-net only).

Value of Scratch Cards The unites add upon TOP UP The Window for using Validity of unites add
250 IQD 15 minutes (12AM-8AM) Off peak period within Zain network (On-net usage only)  

24 hour from recharging time
500 IQD 500 IQD For calling and sending SMSs within Zain network (On-net usage only)
1,000 IQD 1,500 IQD For calling and sending SMSs within Zain network (On-net usage only)

Above Recharge Card prices include Sales tax.

Recharge card details:

• The new Recharge Cards are available for prepaid lines only.
  • Minutes offered from Recharge Card with IQD 250 value can be checked by dialling *243#.
  • Credit offered from Recharge Cards IQD 500, 1000 can be checked by dialling *233#.
  • The minutes and credit can be used within Zain network (On net usage only).
  • Recharge Cards are available in the shops, showings centre and Zain’s point of sales.
  • To recharge the new Recharge Cards, use current method as follows: 
    • Dial the free number 216 and follow voice instructions.
    • Or for faster recharge: press *101# enter the 16 digits secret code then press # then OK.

Offer is valid until quantity exhausted.

Zain company is entitled to change the terms and conditions of this offer when deemed necessary without prior notification.

spacer.gif

A Wonderful World 

• Upvote 1