Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW 40 Mil for sale!

rockfl9

Hi Tex. I'm more a crab legs guy with a crisp Chardonnay..  As I recall you are one of the more informed here. Who do you think will BUY your dinar at .10+ or so?????   Can't get an answer  on that question .. Do you think some bank is going to "exchange " and hold it????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

On 4/8/2017 at 0:11 PM, rockfl9 said:

Hi Tex. I'm more a crab legs guy with a crisp Chardonnay..  As I recall you are one of the more informed here. Who do you think will BUY your dinar at .10+ or so?????   Can't get an answer  on that question .. Do you think some bank is going to "exchange " and hold it????

Me too rockfl9 ! And while I love crab legs, down south it's blue crabs for the very best of flavor ! As far as your question....money is only as good as the country that can back it.... Doesn't even matter if it's a federal reserve note ! The big difference with Iraq is that their Constitution was modeled exactly as the US Constitution and set up by the Good ole USA. All that really has to happen is that the United States accepts Iraqi's sovernty and hence it's value of the petrol dollar which is the standard that the US set internationally. Iraq could become an overnight success if the federal reserve decided they could wash more money, simple as that ! It doesn't matter how many dinar are in circulation, does it matter how many dollars are in circulation ! No it doesn't ! Just as simple as that. There ain't no physical Cliff that's all BS , we all go to work every day for Fiat $$$. Just my accessment from a dumb old country boy.

• Upvote 3

Tex: The CPA did provide a draft constitution in the democratic style BUT the Imams preached against it and they rejected it and wrote their own. All 200 articles of it !!!

YOU are correct a country's money is ONLY as good as the country's BANK that backs it.   The USD is backed by the UST AND every other country accepts it at face value to the extent they may use it as a reserve to back their own currency. 

Our FED will NEVER print dollars to allow banks to buy up IQD. That's dumb.  A look at how the FED operates would show that it cant do that . IT ONLY PRINTS DOLLARS  to support the UST. IT DOES matter how many dollars, dinar are in circulation, it is called DILUTION.  Simple logic  the  more there are the less ONE is worth given the same total value. Fortunately the USD enjoys a sweet spot It doesn't need to prove its worth.

Yes Iraq has oil BUT that supports the government not the CBI and the dinar.  And right now the oil income is not enough to support the government so it has  to borrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AND NO excuses . Bills due , new baby etc.  Only been here 3/4 years ... Throwing in the towel!  BUT maybe keeping a few , just in case!!!

Could be just the old stock market rule . If you think it is a looser cut your losses and move on!

End Quote

Rockfl...Don't know why someone negged you ( It's a free world, I know...) ...So I went on and gladly evened you out

You talk about 40M...I'm stuck with a slightly ( but non much lesser) smaller figure....As I already explained before...It's kind of difficult for me to try and sell my IQD due to my  location, etc...We'll see

I certainly understand and  share some  of your motives

Peace out and best of Luck Everybody....It truly would be a blessing...

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

AND NO excuses . Bills due , new baby etc.  Only been here 3/4 years ... Throwing in the towel!  BUT maybe keeping a few , just in case!!!

Could be just the old stock market rule . If you think it is a looser cut your losses and move on!

End Quote

Rockfl...Don't know why someone negged you ( It's a free world, I know...) ...So I went on and gladly evened you out

You talk about 40M...I'm stuck with a slightly ( but non much lesser) smaller figure....As I already explained before...It's kind of difficult for me to try and sell my IQD due to my  location, etc...We'll see

I certainly understand and  share some  of your motives

Peace out and best of Luck Everybody....It truly would be a blessing...

Folks....Rockfish don't have 40mil of anything....he was just spoofin the member that is tryin to sell out his 40mil in the Buy/Sell section - smh & lmao at the same time

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, King Bean said:

Or bitcoin......and look at it now. $4k+. Wowzers.

I think you can buy bitcoin with dinar at  paxful.com..  but at todays rate would be a lot of IQD! 

Also I questioned the existence of ATMs using the Arabic language and found they do exist! Even here in Detriot,Mi. USA.  Comerica Bank.  But they only issue dollars.  Just a bit of trivia

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

I think you can buy bitcoin with dinar at  paxful.com..  but at todays rate would be a lot of IQD! 

Also I questioned the existence of ATMs using the Arabic language and found they do exist! Even here in Detriot,Mi. USA.  Comerica Bank.  But they only issue dollars.  Just a bit of trivia

Thanks for that info. Verrrry interesting.