Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Launches Tomahawk Missiles Against Syria

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

Sweetheart, you know I love you, and you know how hard I fought to help get Trump elected.

I'm glad Trump doesn't wear womans panties like the guy he replaced, but aside from the questionable "authority" he used, the 180° aboutface change in his stated position, it is obvious that there are at least a few neocons running around with the ability to make decisions for Trump.

The best possible reason for this bombing is the Trump just used it as an excuse to declare to the world he is not the ***** that was obama.

Even so, he also let himself get played for a fool.

In 2012 he declared bombing Assad would be a most ignorant move, and understood the false flag events that the CIA operatives were conducting and desperately trying to tie to Assad in order to sway global opinion.

Because Trump got on his knees to the neocons, and made the establishment happy, you will find little, if anything in the MSM against this action.

You hopefully will notice, even the Trump haters will for the most part not challenge his "authority" for the action.

Please take a moment to marvel on that, we know how the MSM hates Trump, and is still trying to get him out of office, but suddenly they become magically blind to this bombing's negative implications.

That alone will scream volumes about the blatant collusion in DC, and how Trump is learning how to conform to the establishments demands.

I am praying Trump has not lost his will, and simply allowed it to happen to make his own statement, and now will never do anything that ignorant again.

Yes, I too am VERY gratified to see a guy that doesn't quiver in fear in that office, unfortunately, allowing the bombing may be just because he is starting to compromise in order to keep the attack dogs at bay.

Awe... Dive, you can be such a gentleman!  :wub:   Let me cheer you up!

Consider this... 

Except for Syria, Iran, Russia or North Korea... the whole world is pretty much okay with it.  

The details don't even matter... we were Justified!!!   :eyebrows:

I'll believe Trump is a chump when I see it with my own eyes.  I think he's nobody's fool and he's playing looooooong ball.  

Trump will talk Putin down off the ledge and make him a better offer.

The message sent to Xi was LOUD!  

Being Deplorable is super fun!  The left and the neverTrumpers are 💩ing bricks!  Lol!  And a few are overreacting to the hype.  I think it was carefully planned to look like a big, bad show of force that really didn't do much but shake the roof of some ahole dictator that should have taken a dirt nap years ago.  

And a lot has changed since Trump said that in 2012* (and I would further offer that under the limp wristed obummer, it WOULD have been a bad move).  

*Just for clarity. Between the 2013 tweet by non candidate Trump and the 2017 action by President Trump, there was a 2014 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) voted and approved by congress permitting military action in Syria against the backdrop of chemical weapon use and terrorism.

Ben Steyn frames the issue nicely...

So Dive... feel any better?  😘
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some people need to take their own head's out of their asses and listen to why DJT changed his mind from a let the people of Syria decide Al-Assad's fate to making it US policy to change the regime in Syria. DJT admitted that he was unwavering on his stance until what he saw changed his mind. This happens to all of us. Seeing something severe enough can change us and change our thinking. There was no politics involved with the change of DJT's mind, I firmly believe that. I could careless what you believe or don't. I even mock democRATS for using the "it's for the children" to further their political careers. However, when you seeing children gasping for air and dying due to chemical weapons, I don't give a flying rat's ass if you are left or right or even right down the center, this must be dealt with. The incumbency in DJT's eyes fell upon him, not his politics, and the USA to say Chemical Weapons will not and must not be used. Obama's Red Line bullshit was just that bullshit and that bulshit led to the very place we are today. Instead of telling other people to get their heads out of their asses, how about people listen with that lump that is three feet above your own ass to what is actually being said and why. Take off the stupid partisanship blinders, be a freaking American for once and stand up for the innocent. This had nothing to do with any phobia or any political leanings. Quite simple this had everything to do with the inaction of the former pos president and his false threats which promulgated a position of weakness. DJT said unequivocally during his campaign, since you are using campaign rhetoric which never gets used against a president unless they are Pubs, chemical weapon usage would change his mind. Yeah he said he wants to stay the hell out of of Syria and 95% of America agrees. However, the usage of chemical weapons and seeing those who died changed that for him. If you don't understand that, you got smoke coming out of your mouth because someone is blowing smoke up your ass. I could care less how much each Tomahawk cost. How much is a life worth? If they were already on board a ship they already paid for, duh! The cost factor is just another way to interject politics into this where it should not be. War is hell. War costs money. People die. People live. You use chemical weapons, you should be afraid of the USA is going to come after you and pulverize you into the ground from whence you came from.   

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Consider this... 

Except for Syria, Iran, Russia or North Korea... the whole world is pretty much okay with it.  

The details don't even matter... we were Justified!!!

If it turns out Assad did use the gas, then I fully support blowing him into microscopic particles.

But what if he didn't?

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Some people need to take their own head's out of their asse

However, when you seeing children gasping for air and dying due to chemical weapons, I don't give a flying rat's ass if you are left or right or even right down the center, this must be dealt with.

We have had several awesome conversations, and I believe you to be an intelligent constitutionalist, and not an establishment tool, so I am going to assume you meant that first line for others, and not myself.

You know, I care only about Truth, Justice, and individual freedom.

I could not even look closely at any of the pictures, and refused to watch any of the raw videos I was sent.

I can not handle seeing any children suffering. They are innocent, and pure love, and deserve nothing but love and proper care.

That said, taking the MSM's word for ANYTHING has proven to be reckless.

How can you justify bashing the media for all their bold faced lies over the last 1 1/2 years concerning clinton, Trump, Ferguson, and all the other BS they spread, and then suddenly believing everything they are now saying about the gas attack as gospel?

Have you forgotten Iraq, and how Bush lied, the MSM manipulated, and we invaded based on nothing more than theemotional pictures of murdered children?

Have you not seen the videos of the fake terrorist massacres by the white helmets?

Here's some pictures:

C5pKT7rUYAArfPB.jpg

C5pQkZOU4AAiStq.jpg

C5pQgJwUYAALCWm.jpg

C5o7RA_UYAAKMyY.jpg

C5o7TJ0VUAEe9Rb.jpg

I can get more, and I'll try to find a video I posted here a couple months ago totally busting them as CIA actors making propaganda films.

We need to be sure we are killing the right people, otherwise we are no better than the evil bastards that killed those kids.

We have been lied to so many times, why are you able to now accept murdering, because without definitive proof, that's all it is.

I am not a pacifist.

I hold no love for Assad, but just like Gaddafi, he is being set up to be murdered so that the globalists can step in and rape Syria's resources.

I know you are very intellegent, please don't let emotion control you.

I'll say one more time, I am only not convinced Assad did the deed, if he did, the whole Trump bombing was a stupid dog and pony show, he didn't even destroy the sirstrip, and the bunkers onlylooked slightly damaged, but planes can still take off, so the whole thing was just for show.

If we can prove Assad did it, then it is time to DESTROY him, his empire, and his military infrastructure.

Leave the air base nothing but tiny rubble, and so many holes in the runway that nothing can land or take off.

But 43 missiles didn't do that.

Does that sound logical to you?

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

As one of the millions of "armchair quarterbacks" in our Republic, I simply have to acknowledge that it is not an enviable position to be in, to have to make such a decision.  I'm sure there are not many of us here that would want to be in the President's shoes when decisions like this need to be made.  But, that's what elected leadership does...

So, now we wait for the billions of  "Monday Morning Quarterbacks" from all across the world to weigh in on what could have been done, what should have been done, etc. etc.

As with all such grave decisions... history will ultimately judge the action... and the outcome... "a good call"... "a bad call"... but a decisive call, nonetheless.  Ask President Truman's legacy...  And sure, ask President G.W. Bush's legacy...  Each will always be debated forever.

Another sports analogy may have applied to the previous eight year administration... the safe application of the "good no call".  As people are slaughtered due to terrorism or illegal weapons... is a "no call" ever really credible insulation from leadership accountability?  Ask President Obama's legacy.

President Trump saw the foul and made the call.  Consequences have penalties... and penalties have consequences.  Hopefully lives will be saved, and security improved.

We shall see. 

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

If it turns out Assad did use the gas, then I fully support blowing him into microscopic particles.

But what if he didn't?

Whether Assad did it or not is not the point.  But Trump did no such thing.  He didn't attempt to take out Assad.  He simply walked into the bar like Chuck Norris and coldcocked  the first asshoIe that pissed him off.  Natural Law says that no one with 2 brain cells is going to mess with him now.  Take a step back and look at it from above... forget the minutiae and behold the strategy...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Whether Assad did it or not is not the point.  But Trump did no such thing.  He didn't attempt to take out Assad.  He simply walked into the bar like Chuck Norris and coldcocked  the first asshoIe that pissed him off.  Natural Law says that no one with 2 brain cells is going to mess with him now.  Take a step back and look at it from above... forget the minutiae and behold the strategy...

Yes he did, and the entire world needed to see it.

I think my greatest concern is the neocons have been running the show for a long time, at least 100 years.

They are very firmly entrenched. My fear is that it may well turn out that Trump will be faced with the same issue Reagan was, and it was only a miracle that Reagan survived.

I have a bad habit of looking at the future of multiple realities based on various possibilities, Trump has narrowed his number of contingencies.

Perhaps he needs to appease TPTB, in order to establish a peaceful truce, before he can put actions into play that will diminish their authority, in a manner that they can't muscle out of in the public eye.

He is playing one hell of a game though, and has managed to stay several steps ahead of his overly emotional adversaries every time.

btw, don't know why someone negged your last post, took it away though.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:

WHAT SHE SAID!

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, VIRGINPARADIZE said:

Fuzzy math here. 59 tomahawk missiles @ $1.9 mil ea. destroyed over 6 planes. must be really desperate to please the war mongers.

If that is the only way you keep score, then you may consider it a high cost for Trumps first test on the international front, if you look at the bigger picture it may turn out to be a great bang for our buck (pun intended).  If you compare it to the cost of the last 8 years of Obummers foreign policy, you might come to a different conclusion.  Since you are talking “cost”, what price do you put on Obummers ledger for the price the entire world has paid for the Syrian refugee crisis?  After all, the cost of unintended consequences is still a cost. Obummers multiple red lines in the sand only emboldened Assad and released a torrent of refugees across the globe.  I guess Obummer really meant it when he told Assad that if he liked his chemical weapons he could keep them.  Perhaps if Obummer actually enforced one of those red lines, the cost you blame on Trump would not have needed to be spent.

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's not about ignoring it..........It's about making every effort that it never starts in the first place.  That was my point....all the things I stated ultimately end in conflict.  

GO RV, then BV

It doesn’t just end in conflict, conflict starts “it” and is what brought the situation to where it is.  Life is one big conflict, always has been and always will be.  Conflict between doing right and doing wrong has been around since apple season in Eden.  And by no means is conflict limited to homo sapiens.  In the animal kingdom there is an obvious conflict between herbivores and carnivores.  Hell even plate tectonics is an example of conflict.  Now if you want to talk conflict resolution, and making every effort that “it never starts in the first place” that’s a different conversation.  We have seen the failure of the last 8 years of lead from behind conflict resolution from Obummer.  Time will tell if the Trump approach will be better or worse, but early signs are positive.

10 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Yes he did, and the entire world needed to see it.

I think my greatest concern is the neocons have been running the show for a long time, at least 100 years.

They are very firmly entrenched. My fear is that it may well turn out that Trump will be faced with the same issue Reagan was, and it was only a miracle that Reagan survived.

I have a bad habit of looking at the future of multiple realities based on various possibilities, Trump has narrowed his number of contingencies.

Perhaps he needs to appease TPTB, in order to establish a peaceful truce, before he can put actions into play that will diminish their authority, in a manner that they can't muscle out of in the public eye.

He is playing one hell of a game though, and has managed to stay several steps ahead of his overly emotional adversaries every time.

btw, don't know why someone negged your last post, took it away though.

Dive,

I understand your angst regarding this situation, but I do not agree with it, so let me attempt to elievate it.  This is not the beginning of WWIII, just a demonstration to the world that the failed policies of the last 8 years are over.  America is no longer ruled by a poor Checkers player, and now there is a Grand Mater Chess player in charge.  Personally, I do not believe this necessarily had all that much to do with Syria, they are just playing the part of Mongo, a pawn in the game of life.  On the chessboard Trump inherited from Obummer, America was in an extremely weak position, being pressured by adversaries on multiple fronts.  But if you consider the election to be like the USA successfully trading in a pawn for a queen, you can see how the dynamics of the board has changed considerably from a position of weakness to a position of strength.  Trump’s gambit was a surprise move that was unexpected by the other players who are now forced to recalculate their strategy going forward.  While the payload target of the Tomahawks was Syria, the real targets of the launch were Russia and China.

Obummers first international test was Nato’s placement of a previously agreed upon missile defense system in Poland.  At the time, Russia objected and Obummer instantly capitulated.  That set the stage for the next 8 years.  Russia got its way from the very beginning of the previous administration, and by the end of Obummers administration Russian had overtaken the Ukraine and their jets were buzzing our Navy ships with impunity.  On the home front, the fake “Russian connection” being perpetrated by the losers is not only hampering the start of Trump’s administration, it is also bolstering Putin who will happily use the fake narrative to his advantage.  While the libs here will stick to their collusion story til their dying day, Putin knows that unlike Obummer, Trump will actually lead and act, not just attempt (and FAIL) to organize the world community.  So now Putin may be consulting Kasparov regarding a new strategery required for the newly rearranged chessboard.

For the last several years, China has been flexing their muscles internationally, actually building islands in international waters and then claiming the waters from the new island back to the mainland for themselves.  Other than a few strongly worded letters, there has been no pushback even as China weaponized their newly constructed territory.  As a businessman, Trump knows the importance of subtle symbolism to the Chinese people, and the timing could not have been better for our new master showman to make a deep and lasting impression on the Chinese leader.  Imagine the thoughts running through Xi’s head when he was informed of the attack.  There he was having a pleasant dinner with Trump, small talk about how hot their wives are and so forth, and then to learn that during that meal Trump knew there were missiles in the air but never even gave Xi a clue as to what was going on.  As Buford T. Justice would say, THAT”S an attention getter.

I believe what the world witnessed was a calculated and successfully carried out strategy to demonstrate that things truly are different with the new American sheriff.  Things have changed, and the world better take notice and change too.  Trump is not playing for the next news cycle, he is playing longball, thinking several moves ahead.  He’s playing for America and not his ego, and he’s playing for keeps.

• Upvote 5

Syria: It Doesn’t Matter Who Used The Chemical Weapons…

Posted on April 8, 2017 by sundance

There is a predictable disconnect amid political followers who have not paid close attention to the direct Mid-East visitors to the Donald Trump White House regarding the origin of the chemical weapons use in Syria.

Focusing on who used chemical weapons is a moot point in the larger issue of the Syrian conflict.   It doesn’t matter whether ISIS “rebels” deployed them or whether Bashir Assad used them against the “rebels” when contemplating President Trump’s response to stop using them. The victims are Syrians.  The regional alliance members don’t care who used them. The message is to stop...

Read more... https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/08/syria-it-doesnt-matter-who-used-the-chemical-weapons/#more-131060

• Upvote 4

As long as world nations support these proxy wars for their own financial gains there is no end in sight. The bigger picture is it's big business for the usual suspect nations to supply  weapons for these manufactured illegal wars in someone else's country. Who stands to gain from this, all in the name of spreading 'Democracy'. Reality is most Western nations economies would collapse if they were not heavily involved in the illicit arms and drugs trade. Saying we care for those folks as reasons why we are there is outdated. Only when the world is under the full control of those who seek total dominance would there be some stability.   The question is when will that ever happen because Man's lust for power and control can never be quenched as proven over time memorial. God help us all . 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Fly said:

All the national pride that can be mustered will never cure a sick heart condition...

Agreed

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

If that is the only way you keep score, then you may consider it a high cost for Trumps first test on the international front, Time will tell if the Trump approach will be better or worse, but early signs are positive.

I understand your angst regarding this situation, but I do not agree with it, Trump is not playing for the next news cycle, he is playing longball, thinking several moves ahead.  He’s playing for America and not his ego, and he’s playing for keeps.

I genuinely appreciate your response. While I am already very familiar with the finer mechanics of the mess obummer left to Trump, I always very much welcome others folks who also understand, sharing their viewpoint, as there are so many others, who have yet to stop and just think.

I identify with Trump's "long ball" term objective.

I am compelled to ignore the short term implications, such as stated in Fly's video. It has been 26 years since we had Reagan, and the rest of the world believed the limp-wristed socialists had successfully taken over.

We can go through a several page list of actions taken against America, from Mexico actively working to overthrow America's economy from within, to the feckless response by the "justice" department, refusing to prosecute everyone from the "Fast and Furious" dolts, to all those insanely illegal "deals" approved by everyone from clinton to reid, along for no prosecution of all those violent and destructive Socialist Nazi demonstrations sponsored by the democrat party of America, to 1000 transgressions against America, and Americans, overseas.

It is only after I force myself to ignore the short term, when I make myself realize there will always be innocent victims, I completely agree with the purpose, it was Syria's misfortune to be set up for Trump to make his statement. I would not be surprised now to see Trump step in to assist Syria in defending against the ISIS terrorists the previous administration called "moderates" and helped to arm and fund.

No, I'm not turning bleeding heart on you, but I do have empathy for the Christians out there, they have been forced to endure inhuman treatment,  and I can't imagine the pain of seeing your daughter and wife dragged away, knowing they were going to be sex toys for drugged up perverts. I wonder, how many thousands of women committed suicide, or begged their husbands, sons, to murder them, just to save them from the Muslim psychos.

Can you envision, taking a knife and plunging it into your daughters heart in an act of "love" and "mercy"?
Of course not, none of us here in America are faced with that reality.

I hope Trump makes sure there will be no rebel victories resulting in fanatic Muslim rule being instituted in previously unaffected areas.

13 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

President Trump saw the foul and made the call.  Consequences have penalties... and penalties have consequences.  Hopefully lives will be saved, and security improved.

We shall see. 

Yes, my friend, we shall see.

Look for Trump's next action to "balance" the scales.

• Upvote 4

This is where I stand.

I warned about something like this less than three weeks ago.

Instead of Americans enjoying the power to help shape policy, we are instead so consumed with the infighting caused by the nincompoops who refuse to admit their hag lost the race, that we are immobilized, and that has given the neocon global colonization globalist's the maneuvering room they needed to get their way.

I have been forcing myself to ignore the obvious immediate implications, and yes, everyone knows, I am a patriot that love this country, and am very glad to see the decisive leadership that has been missing for the last eight years.

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, and DEFINITELY not condemning anyone for their position, just trying to open eyes to the bigger picture.

• Upvote 2

A child took a breath of poison gas and died.

A pilot released the bomb that carried the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

A truck carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

A warehouse assembled the bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

A shipment of poison gas arrived at a warehouse that assembled the components into a bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

A laboratory produced the poison gas that arrived at a warehouse that assembled the components into a bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

A country allowed a laboratory to produce the poison gas that arrived at a warehouse that assembled the components into a bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

The world looked the other way when a country allowed a laboratory to produce the poison gas that arrived at a warehouse that assembled the components into a bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

I watched a man on TV question the use and cost of methods to stop the country that allowed a laboratory to produce the poison gas that arrived at a warehouse that assembled the components into a bomb that was loaded into the truck that carried the bomb to the plane where the pilot released the poison gas that the child breathed and died.

I cried.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Fly said:

DM you don’t what you’re agreeing to any more than your identifying with “long term” objectives.

Pray for a change of heart.

What's done is done.

Wasting time, energy, and future collaboration obsessing over an event in the past will only potentially alienate you, and deteriorate standing.

Is much better to take whatever "victories" are possible, and then  analyze the best option to enable enlightenment among your fellow slaves.

I stated my position, and prefer to focus on enjoying the truth of the statement, rather than the pain of the consequence.

Taking an adversarial attitude against individuals whom I believe to be sincere will serve no productive purpose.

Gentle persistence, and proven research, will be what helps the truth win out.

You must learn to pick your battles, and after eight years of one of the weakest "leaders" in our history, I understand how desperately America needed to see strength.

This does not mean I am not upset over this bombing, rather, I refuse to allow warmongering neocons to destroy my energy.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

OK then... some twisted logic there - for a moment I wished Trumps Tower had been bombed and Assad elected our new compassionate wise leader of the free world but I was brought to my senses when I realized there was no financial benefit in the Arab states to set up refugee camps and safe zones.  What, America is going to be made great again by manufacturing and selling canvas tents to countries housing Syrian refugees?  Lets be real here, America didn't cause the civil war in Syria but is doing it's best to not stand by before a major genocide occurs.  Oh- wait, I forgot, if a genocide did occur it would be America's fault... damn morality.  If America and its arrogant position of justice and democracy would just fade away then what would it matter if fake news showed fake graves and fake dead babies. Everybody could be blissfully happy knowing that the modern cost of freedom was simply a monthly cable bill.

• Upvote 5