Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would/could Trump get it done?

rainmakr55

Ok, I suppose stranger things have happened but I do believe the thing to remember is this: Iraq is it's own sovereign country and they alone will do what is best for their own country. Not the U.S., not Russia. Not China, nor anyone else. If they choose to revalue their currency, then they can and will do so. On THEIR time frame and on THEIR terms.That being said I doubt Kushner or anyone else can cause an R/V in Iraq, no matter how badly we all wish for it.

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

Trump will NEVER have anything to do with the timing of monetary reform in Iraq.

hello mr roper

hope your day is filled with love and flowers

maybe a puppy

take care

your new president to be

davis

the crazy ass canadian

ps vote for me

I am starting early

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, MisterNope said:

Trump will NEVER have anything to do with the timing of monetary reform in Iraq.

And just like my three kids who are away in college believe I have nothing to say about how they live their lives. Both You and Them are wrong for the same reason. Dependence on other people's Money!!! Many think that life is all bubbles with everyone making free will choices and no one decides for them. Well President Donald Trump decides what and what does not happen with our US Military, Our US State Department and as well as our US Treasury. So if or when President Trump decides to get involved the monetary value of Iraq will drastically change. One example is when he had them on the ban to enter USA list, Iraq almost came to an economic stand still within 48 hours. So imagine anyone of the following two events occurs, #1 US no longer provides Iraq any aid but states it will support the Kurd's 100%. #2 USA announces it will provide all oil development companies incentives for USA drilling, pumping and distribution but only oil production in USA with a guaranteed buy price with more money for higher production rates. Imagine Oil companies getting the same guarantee as Solar or Wind farms get to build and develop USA oil export production. So to say President Trump "will NEVER have anything to do with the timing of monetary reform in Iraq" is a very ignorant statement because The President is at this very moment effecting the timing of monetary reform in Iraq as well as it's future.

6d951ae82cce7fe852408d9eaba88f8e.pngignorance-of-experts.jpg?fit=850,400

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On 4/5/2017 at 5:46 PM, Drunk_Viking64 said:

The President is at this very moment effecting the timing of monetary reform in Iraq as well as it's future.

No he's not. 
He might be continuing help reconstruction in small ways, but it's up to Iraq to AFFECT that pace.
People are assuming that Trump is pressuring monetary reform to happen in the very near future and this is absolutely false.

Remember the rumor many years ago that "Obama is holding back the RV"? 
Same stupidity.

• Downvote 6