Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Two months separating Iraq's exit from Chapter VII

yota691

6 hours ago, DWS112 said:

That's all the info the article has.

I believe it concerns Iraq's only remaining Chapter VII obligation which is the payment to Kuwait.

Wasn't part of that recent loan supposedly to go to paying off the last of the debt Iraq owed to Kuwait ?

:confused2:

• Upvote 1

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Wasn't part of that recent loan supposedly to go to paying off the last of the debt Iraq owed to Kuwait ?

:confused2:

I agree with you, 10 Years Later!

Iraq received in the last month or so an 18 billion dollar loan (I did not see this loan coming, did anyone?) with an announcement that 9 billion of the loan was given to Kuwait to satisfy the associated sanctions - if I understand correctly - in full.

Yep! BAM, boys & girls, keep the Depends in the designed appropriate location - pretty sure they will serve us all well for the next part of the ride - gently braking into the roller coaster off loading area!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree with you, 10 Years Later!

Iraq received in the last month or so an 18 billion dollar loan (I did not see this loan coming, did anyone?) with an announcement that 9 billion of the loan was given to Kuwait to satisfy the associated sanctions - if I understand correctly - in full.

Yep! BAM, boys & girls, keep the Depends in the designed appropriate location - pretty sure they will serve us all well for the next part of the ride - gently braking into the roller coaster off loading area!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Depends ready and within arms reach.

We are ready to exit the vehicle when it comes to a complete stop, Mr. S.

• Upvote 4

Just now, CaptainBVI said:

Depends ready and within arms reach.

We are ready to exit the vehicle when it comes to a complete stop, Mr. S.

Yeah, I must admit, I have mine affixed already - arms reach just may not be fast enough! For example, what good is body armor when I have it handy, but not on, when the surprise attack occurs? :o

Just thinkin' out loud here.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Synopsis said:

Yeah, I must admit, I have mine affixed already - arms reach just may not be fast enough! For example, what good is body armor when I have it handy, but not on, when the surprise attack occurs? :o

Just thinkin' out loud here.

Go Moola Nova!

Agreed, change in plans.

Ready now, awaiting the GO notification.

First rounds on me!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Alrightee then, CaptainBVI!

Looks like we are all ready for...................

Go Moola Nova!

:cigar:   :cigar:   :cigar:

I've used up all my decision MOJO at my age so you pick the location.

I have some ideas but "Have Moola Nova, Will Travel"...:D

• Upvote 3

Good Articles! Reconstruction of liberated areas, UN support, HCL proposed implementation upcoming, comparing to Germany's post WWII reconstruction, and support!  If we only knew what the German mark value changed during reconstruction phase of west Germany currency did during it's process, we might perhaps find some clues related to what changes and/or how long to anticipate change in Iraq's currency reform! Good Articles, Encouraging for sure! Bump up Iraq's credit rating Go RV!

• Upvote 3

I like the "Marshall Plan" for Iraq via the United Nations.    1. As long as we/the USA does not pay the lion share of this program. A even split per industrial, developed, semi developed nation would be nice.  2. They have to have the "REAL" Anti-corruption Laws and Courts in place and running, investigating and prosecuting, and hanging or sentencing before the world just dumps cash on them. 3. And a sovereign internationally tradeable currency trading at 1:1 IQD/USD.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

I've used up all my decision MOJO at my age so you pick the location.

I have some ideas but "Have Moola Nova, Will Travel"...:D

Deal CaptainBVI! Well, OK, I suspect you have not really accounted for your vast reserve of MOJO you have remaining and in reserve!

Let's talk more on the other side of the event! My goodness, we have a good group of folks here and no tellin' what we can all come up with!

Including, well, you know, the cigars (among a host of other things)!

:cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Deal CaptainBVI! Well, OK, I suspect you have not really accounted for your vast reserve of MOJO you have remaining and in reserve!

Let's talk more on the other side of the event! My goodness, we have a good group of folks here and no tellin' what we can all come up with!

Including, well, you know, the cigars (among a host of other things)!

:cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

Go Moola Nova!

I AM READY FOR A LARGE HUMIDOR!!!

• Upvote 2

Well, OK, EVERYBODY - chant with me now - YO TA...........YO TA...............YO TA..............

Well, OK, Yota - hopefully your feel really, really appreciated like you should for tirelessly bringing over all these valued articles!

You are ONE HIGHLY APPRECIATED DUDE!!!

I am extremely humbled to think I will have the opportunity to meet you post event.

YOU THE MAN!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 14

7 hours ago, blueskyline said:
{Baghdad} Euphrates News called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to remove Iraq from Chapter VII to end the occupation of Kuwait and file resolutions imposed on the people of Iraq because of Saddam's regime policies.

rock n roll

• Upvote 3