Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Two months separating Iraq's exit from Chapter VII

yota691

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks SYN, but I believe you got me beat on that...GO Moola Nova...:D

I am extremely humbled, Yota, that you could even propose that I am in such esteemed company as yourself!!! :o   :D Thank You Kind Sir!

By way, I ran out of emeralds so I'll stop by later. In the mean time, please accept ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!

And, Yes, by all means.......................

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Abadi calls for holding ISIS accountable for crimes against civilians

March 30 2017 07:59 PM
Abadi with UN chief
Abadi with UN chief

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Thursday UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

At the meeting, Abadi said the UN has a pivotal role in  the humanitarian and relief of the displaced, restoring stability and intra-sect reconciliation, calling for adopting a decision penalizing ISIS for its crimes against civilians. 

The Iraqi people proved their ability to defeat terrorism and expel the terrorist. We are in the final stage of liberating Mosul, the prime minister stated. 

ISIS is targeting civilians and taking them as human shields and, in parallel, intensifying propaganda through spreading rumors, Abadi indicated. 

On his part, Guterres said the UN is standing shoulder to shoulder in Iraq and is committed to work with the government in its mission to liberate the territories held by the terrorists, achieve stability and reach reconciliation.

This visit comes to show our solidarity with Baghdad in this historic moment, the UN chief said, expressing hope that Mosul will be liberated soon and life restores normalcy there. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8802/Abadi-calls-for-holding-ISIS-accountable-for-crimes-against-civilians

• Upvote 5

History of edits:: 2017/3/30 17:29 • 279 times readable
Abadi calls for an international decision to be held accountable and Daesh .. Guterres: Iraq are committed to achieving reconciliation [expanded]
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi called, to issue an international decision to hold accountable Daesh terrorist gangs for their crimes, while Secretary General of the United Nations , the Organization of Antonio Guterres, the United Nations commitment to the achievement of national reconciliation in Iraq.
Abadi said during a joint conference with his guest after the Qaimha Guterres today that " the UN is a key work in the humanitarian field and relief for displaced people and restore stability and community reconciliation." 
He stressed that " the people of Iraq has proved its ability to defeat terrorism and expel Daesh and we are in the final stage of the liberation of Mosul , and our troops are making full efforts to protect civilians, and that Daesh targeting the civilian population and Ttakzhm as human shields and at the same time intensify Makintha propaganda broadcast rumors." 
He called Abadi , " the United Nations and the UN Security Council to pass a resolution to prosecute Daesh for its crimes against civilians," praising "invited the Secretary General of the United Nations in this area, and called on the international community to support Iraq to restore stability to cities liberated." 
He also called for "removing Iraq from Chapter VII to end the occupation of Kuwait file and the decisions imposed on the people of Iraq because of Saddam 's regime 's policies" pointing out "we found the keenness of the Secretary - General in removing Iraq from Chapter VII , and there will be a continuous work to end the occupation of Kuwait file and file international sanctions imposed on the Iraqi people do not want to bear more of the burden imposed by the former regime. " 
For his part, UN Secretary - General Antonio Gopi_ "expressed our solidarity and full commitment to working with you in the great liberation of your country and achieve stability and reconciliation mission, and our visit to Iraq is a visit of solidarity in a historic moment and hope liberation of Mosul and the return of normal life time soon." 
He also expressed "satisfaction and appreciation for the efforts to protect civilians and the international community 's appreciation for the sacrifices of the Iraqis, stressing the need to guide the international community to support relief and humanitarian Iraqi institutions and efforts , " pointing to " the need for accountability elements Daesh the heinous crimes committed against civilians." 
He stressed the support of his organization "strongly" for Iraq in its fight against terrorism and liberate the occupied areas of Daesh , "noting that " we hope that victory is achieved soon on terrorism in Iraq , "he said . " UN support displaced relief efforts. "
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, yota691 said:

GM idplzr, greg and all of DV, on your statement idplzr are you referring to National Reconciliation?  

I may have read wrong but it looks like remaining part of chapter 7, and Nat Reconciliation. 

Abadi said during a joint conference with his guest after the Qaimha Guterres today that " the UN is a key work in the humanitarian field and relief for displaced people and restore stability and community reconciliation." 

" praising "invited the Secretary General of the United Nations in this area, and called on the international community to support Iraq to restore stability to cities liberated." 

He also called for "removing Iraq from Chapter VII to end the occupation of Kuwait file and the decisions imposed on the people of Iraq because of Saddam 's regime 's policies" pointing out "we found the keenness of the Secretary - General in removing Iraq from Chapter VII , and there will be a continuous work to end the occupation of Kuwait file and file international sanctions imposed on the Iraqi people do not want to bear more of the burden imposed by the former regime. " 

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Deal CaptainBVI! Well, OK, I suspect you have not really accounted for your vast reserve of MOJO you have remaining and in reserve!

Let's talk more on the other side of the event! My goodness, we have a good group of folks here and no tellin' what we can all come up with!

Including, well, you know, the cigars (among a host of other things)!

:cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

Go Moola Nova!

Cigars, absolutely.

Looking forward to it.

A combined list between all the DV survivors would be interesting and keep us entertained for quite a while.

As there are no stupid questions in life, what is Moola Nova?

An explosion of money comes to mind but I'm curious.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Cigars, absolutely.

Looking forward to it.

A combined list between all the DV survivors would be interesting and keep us entertained for quite a while.

I've always assumed Moola Nova = New Money ..?

• Upvote 4

Seems to me that Iraq would NEED to be out from Chapter 7 in order to handle reconstruction of Mosul and take care of refugees properly. 

IF, they had a plan to "delete the zeroes" say, even as late as next January 1st, the UN may be pushing them to move the date MUCH sooner, so they would not have to go through it in the midst of foreign aid coming in to help refugees to facilitate international companies with infrastructure repair.  A revalue in the middle of all that would be HORRIBLY MESSY, mired in accounting mistakes and graft.  

Even without an RV, they need to be able to move money around INTERNATIONALLY - both in AND out of Iraq.  Money coming into Iraq for their decisions on where it's needed to rebuild and assist refugees, and money going out for equipment, steel, lumber, food, clothing, etc.

I think that after retaking Mosul, the UN moves them to Chapter 8, the IMF and World Bank sign off on them and it's OFF TO THE RACES!

• Upvote 2

Il say it how it is.  The UN is trying to appease to the Arab world fake stream media. Since they've lost credibility and integrity in the West. They would not hold this conference unless we are within a week from chapter 7 removal imo. The 21st of March was the day the funds became available. Even the most important day of abadis meeting with Trump. Also the day the IMF announced the goi has made substantial but necessary financial adjustments. Information exists that make me believe the accounts were opened in March. Now I'm thinking a "window" less than a week. 

#thewaitisover.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Cigars, absolutely.

Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I've always assumed Moola Nova = New Money ..?

Yes, Yes - Money Explosion!

According to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moola

Definition of moola

slang

:  money

Also according to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nova

Definition of nova

plural 

novas

or 

novae

play\ˈnō-(ˌ)vē, -ˌvī\

:  a star that suddenly increases its light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years

The Nova sudden light output is because of a massive star explosion. Can also be known as Super Nova or Hyper Nova depending on the size of the star.

Pretty sure there will be money all over the place immediately post event. The key, to me, is being able to make wise choices via wealth protection and prudent investments. Lots of folks met their demise of various sorts and have lost the windfall. Also, to me, the easy part is now. The much harder part is post event. I suspect life will be tough for a while until the right choices and changes are made to prevent the windfall from becoming a temporary flash in the pan. I believe I am fortunate to be a part of the DV Platinum VIP and OSI offerings to help me attain my wealth protection and prudent investment goals for legacy purposes.

Many folks here like to say, "Go RV" and rightly so! Hey, I'm just trying to be a little stylish with my own rendition! :o   :D

Did I answer your question?

In the mean time............................

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Yes, Yes - Money Explosion!

According to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moola

Definition of moola

slang

:  money

Also according to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nova

Definition of nova

plural 

novas

or 

novae

play\ˈnō-(ˌ)vē, -ˌvī\

:  a star that suddenly increases its light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years

The Nova sudden light output is because of a massive star explosion. Can also be known as Super Nova or Hyper Nova depending on the size of the star.

Pretty sure there will be money all over the place immediately post event. The key, to me, is being able to make wise choices via wealth protection and prudent investments. Lots of folks met their demise of various sorts and have lost the windfall. Also, to me, the easy part is now. The much harder part is post event. I suspect life will be tough for a while until the right choices and changes are made to prevent the windfall from becoming a temporary flash in the pan. I believe I am fortunate to be a part of the DV Platinum VIP and OSI offerings to help me attain my wealth protection and prudent investment goals for legacy purposes.

Many folks here like to say, "Go RV" and rightly so! Hey, I'm just trying to be a little stylish with my own rendition! :o   :D

Did I answer your question?

In the mean time............................

Go Moola Nova!

Since the "Universe Channel" as my wife calls it is really the only show I regularly watch, the saying. is perfect!

Note: While she is interested, it puts her right to sleep.

Thanks for the explanation now let's this show on the road!

Go Moola Nova it is!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, CaptainBVI said:

Since the "Universe Channel" as my wife calls it is really the only show I regularly watch, the saying. is perfect!

Note: While she is interested, it puts her right to sleep.

Thanks for the explanation now let's this show on the road!

Go Moola Nova it is!!!

• Upvote 1

Boozer- it's great to see your enthusiasm and synopsis in your 'domino effect' description. Thanks for sharing your observations and clarification in this and many of your previous posts. 

And and thank you Yota, for the news regarding this topic, and everyone else for that matter the comments and posts made above. From my perspective, there's an 'intuitive sense of peace' I've felt the last couple of days - which I truly hope is due to an imminent and SUDDEN change in the vastly artificial and undervalued rate of the IQD!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5

Just now, presence said:

Boozer- it's great to see your enthusiasm and synopsis in your 'domino effect' description. Thanks for sharing your observations and clarification in this and many of your previous posts. 

And and thank you Yota, for the news regarding this topic, and everyone else for that matter the comments and posts made above. From my perspective, there's an 'intuitive sense of peace' I've felt the last couple of days - which I truly hope is due to an imminent and SUDDEN change in the vastly artificial and undervalued rate of the IQD!

Go RV!!!

:twothumbs: Presence!

• Upvote 2