Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi initiative provides for the application of Article 140 after the completion of the liberation of Mosul

yota691

Article 140 of the Constitution of Iraq states that before the referendum is carried out, measures should be taken to reverse the Arabization policy employed by the Saddam Hussein administration during the Al-Anfal Campaign. Thousands of Kurds returned to Kirkuk following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The Kurds took control of the city of Kirkuk and much of the surrounding area in 2014 during the war against ISIS. According to the Kurdish media outlet Rudaw, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed support for a referendum in 2016, though analysts have noted that the referendum will probably not take place until Iraq's security situation stabilizes

Go Art 140

Go HCL 

Go RV

• Upvote 14

9 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Article 140 of the Constitution of Iraq states that before the referendum is carried out, measures should be taken to reverse the Arabization policy employed by the Saddam Hussein administration during the Al-Anfal Campaign. Thousands of Kurds returned to Kirkuk following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The Kurds took control of the city of Kirkuk and much of the surrounding area in 2014 during the war against ISIS. According to the Kurdish media outlet Rudaw, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi expressed support system" rel="">support for a referendum in 2016, though analysts have noted that the referendum will probably not take place until Iraq's security situation stabilizes

Go Art 140

Go HCL 

Go RV

Thanks needed a reminder...and LB that list of yours is getting shorter I see :eyebrows: we're almost finished 

• Upvote 4

Thanks very much for the post Thigs - and for your 'choice of words'! I've read many articles over the last few years regarding the importance of article 140, abd it's great to see this coming out during Ramadan. Hopefully there will be many other important articles in the coming days or even hours as there just might be more weight to this particular post that's revealed shortly. Thanks again,  and  Go Rv!!!

ps- thanks very much laidback for your historical explanation of facts regarding this article 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Okay gang - the FIRST thing that leaped out at me staring at this nice pups' Daesh Hole is that if you enlarge the pic you will see what looks like a Man's Face on this dogs' Daesh hole - - -Eyes. Nose, Mustache, perhaps a slight beard and so on . . . take a LOOK ! ! ! ! 

That is not a man. It's Maliki.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Thanks needed a reminder...and LB that list of yours is getting shorter I see :eyebrows: we're almost finished 

I believe we are really close Officiallytook.

-liberation of Mosul is in the last phase 

-banking system getting ready

-Iraq funds release from UN escrow account on 6/30/17

-Application of Art 140 in liberated areas

-More than 100 million barrels exported in May

Go new music monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

Edited by Laid Back
  • Upvote 12

12 minutes ago, presence said:

Thanks very much for the post Thigs - and for your 'choice of words'! I've read many articles over the last few years regarding the importance of article 140, abd it's great to see this coming out during Ramadan. Hopefully there will be many other important articles in the coming days or even hours as there just might be more weight to this particular post that's revealed shortly. Thanks again,  and  Go Rv!!!

ps- thanks very much laidback for your historical explanation of facts regarding this article 

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Go 2017

Hey LB, trust you are doing well. I would to agree here. A lot of things, outside of Mosul, are taking place. I am still saying 2017. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Go 2017

Afternoon brother Laid Back, I'm thinking that this Ramadan is going to be very very productive  :cigar:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Lol, I can't believe I just zoomed in on a goats ahole! 

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

JESUS!!!!

1 hour ago, stangernan said:

Thats exactly what I saw too :lol: wow

59 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

So I wonder how may people now will be going to dog parks and lifting other people's dogs tail to see if they see any faces in there arse.

:lmao:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Those are all great points you mention LB - and I completely agree that we are close. I thought this would have hit last month but 'any day' this week or this month is still fine with me. I know the official release of the remaining chapter VII sanctions Abadi referenced still feels imminent.

• Upvote 4

Thanks DT...Let's hope the Peshmerga stand their ground...Iran doesn't want to give up territory they helped liberate...This has Maliki written all over it...and may explain why he hasn't taken a dirt-nap...Maliki let ISIS literally walk into power in Mosul under the Obama term...Truth be known, ISIS was created and trained for this very purpose...Maliki robbed Iraq of its wealth to finance the destruction of Iraq through the guidance of Iran...Iran knew they had the US support through the Obama administration, Obama was Iran's puppet-man...Iran's plan almost worked if Killary had won the election...Thankfully, there's a new Sheriff in town....

• Upvote 8

58 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey LB, trust you are doing well. I would to agree here. A lot of things, outside of Mosul, are taking place. I am still saying 2017. :twothumbs:

53 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Afternoon brother Laid Back, I'm thinking that this Ramadan is going to be very very productive  :cigar:

48 minutes ago, presence said:

Those are all great points you mention LB - and I completely agree that we are close. I thought this would have hit last month but 'any day' this week or this month is still fine with me. I know the official release of the remaining chapter VII sanctions Abadi referenced still feels imminent.

Thanks for your input guys:twothumbs:

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...Let's hope the Peshmerga stand their ground...Iran doesn't want to give up territory they helped liberate...This has Maliki written all over it...and may explain why he hasn't taken a dirt-nap...Maliki let ISIS literally walk into power in Mosul under the Obama term...Truth be known, ISIS was created and trained for this very purpose...Maliki robbed Iraq of its wealth to finance the destruction of Iraq through the guidance of Iran...Iran knew they had the US support system" rel="">support through the Obama administration, Obama was Iran's puppet-man...Iran's plan almost worked if Killary had won the election...Thankfully, there's a new Sheriff in town....

Well Said 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...Let's hope the Peshmerga stand their ground...Iran doesn't want to give up territory they helped liberate...This has Maliki written all over it...and may explain why he hasn't taken a dirt-nap...Maliki let ISIS literally walk into power in Mosul under the Obama term...Truth be known, ISIS was created and trained for this very purpose...Maliki robbed Iraq of its wealth to finance the destruction of Iraq through the guidance of Iran...Iran knew they had the US support system" rel="">support through the Obama administration, Obama was Iran's puppet-man...Iran's plan almost worked if Killary had won the election...Thankfully, there's a new Sheriff in town....

. . . and Obama " knowing " HE was the smartest man of them all !

What a hapless, narcissistic Idiot ! ! ! !

Every world leader played him like a country fiddle.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Okay gang - the FIRST thing that leaped out at me staring at this nice pups' Daesh Hole is that if you enlarge the pic you will see what looks like a Man's Face on this dogs' Daesh hole - - -Eyes. Nose, Mustache, perhaps a slight beard and so on . . . take a LOOK ! ! ! ! 

Holy grass mole Batman that's awesome !!!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:
18 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

yup we all do

Image result for cat butt hole

18 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

JESUS!!!!

Maybe It's Just The Angle - But It Looks Like 'The End' Is Near ! :o 

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 4