Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Partial Chat with TerryK from CC - 6 July 2010

ronscarpa

Partial Chat with TerryK from CC - 6 July 2010

terryk well since this last date went by and nothing

terryk im gun shy

terryk but I would say the 14th is a strong date

terryk since a Major loan is due on the 15th

terryk im saying HIGH 3plus

terryk nothing less

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TerryK is FN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does anyone listen to him or even post the BS he says. I mean it is a rumor site but man this guy is so far out in left field he aint even in the same ball park anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

TerryK is FN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does anyone listen to him or even post the BS he says. I mean it is a rumor site but man this guy is so far out in left field he aint even in the same ball park anymore.

LOL. GTA - because of the entertainment value... :lol: Like trying to take your eye's off a train wreck.

I'm fairly new and get the TK is full of sh*t deal and he certainly seems to get a response from everyone. At least I can read TK's posts, as opposed to that guy frank. I'll read a TK post before reading the brutal gospel of frank. I'm betting both frank and TK are batting .0000. my 2 cents.

Go dinar!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think all the so-called Gurus on here just want to see their Carp in print.. Frank, TerryK etc...etc..etc don't know anything ... just to spout off at the mouth... I have been reading their stuff for 6 years now. Most of them have been chased off of most Boards and now they have another audience...... I don't even read them any more.. I see their name and I move on!!

• Upvote 1

OK QUESTION..........................What makes this guy any different then the rest of the guys that have give dates and rates and nothing has happen so far?..................Im playing neutral here so don't shoot me, i just need an explanation as to why this so call Terryk is not liked. :confused:

same same same stuff..... been reading a few dinar sites for awhile. i believe it is a scam, but not a currency scam. it is still a good speculative investment IMO. what i think is going on with pushed back dates is it keeps people hitting all these sites, making their owners money while they wait on the rv. i am still hopeful for this year because of the feb. 6 ,2010 article, but in reality we could have another year or so before this happens. go rv.