Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 03/30/2017

yota691

30-03-2017 12:09 PM
image.php?token=caccee35adb85a0ab53b7042e68df9cd&size=

Iraqi Central Bank announced that it plans to launch a national bonds with a nominal value of one trillion dinars and [less than one billion dollars and an interest rate of 8%. 

The media office of the bank manager Acer Jabbar, the 'Central Bank of Iraq is determined to put national bonds with a nominal Asdarih second on behalf of the Ministry of Finance Bosaddarah of five categories , namely: [100 thousand dinars, and 25 thousand dinars, Wu 500 thousand dinars, and one million dinars, and five million dinars ] and the amount of one trillion dinars. ' 

He added that the 'bonds will be sold an interest rate of 8% per annum annual coupons for a period of two years starting from 02/04/2017 in nominal terms and payable by the Ministry of Finance 04.02.2019'. 

Jabbar pointed out that 'can banks and citizens of all purchase orders submitted to the central bank directly with bringing a color copy of the identity of the Civil Status,' pointing out that 'can use these bonds as collateral to obtain loans or facilities or any transactions require collateral, it can also be traded in Iraq Stock Exchange , buying and selling '.

• Upvote 5

History of edits:: 2017/3/30 11:59 • 29 times readable
Central Bank raises bonds trillion dinars and an interest rate of 8%
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Iraqi Central Bank announced that it plans to launch a national bonds with a nominal value of one trillion dinars and [less than one billion dollars and an interest rate of 8%.
The media office of the Bank Acer Jabbar Director in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that " the Central Bank of Iraq is determined to put national bonds with a nominal Asdarih second on behalf of the Ministry of Finance Bosaddarah of five categories , namely: [100 thousand dinars, and 25 thousand dinars, Wu 500 thousand dinars, and one million dinars, and five million dinars and the amount of one trillion dinars. " 
"The bonds will be sold an interest rate of 8% per annum annual coupons for a period of two years starting from 02/04/2017 in nominal terms and payable by the Ministry of Finance 04.02.2019". 
Jabbar pointed out that "banks can and citizens of all purchase orders submitted to the central bank directly with bringing a color copy of the identity of the Civil Status," pointing out that "can use those bonds as collateral to obtain loans or facilities or any transactions require collateral, it can also be traded in Iraq Stock Exchange , buying and selling. "
  • Upvote 5

Thursday, 30 March 2017 11:40

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
's central bank announced Thursday that it will launch a national bond to five categories early next April, explaining that the bonds can be used as collateral for loans or facilities. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of which he was a "national bond par will present on behalf of the Ministry of Finance of five categories, adding that" these categories are 100,000 and 250,000 and 500,000 and 1,000,000 dinars. " 

The bank said that" these bonds will be It amounts trillion dinars and sold an interest rate of 8% per annum and Bkabonat annually for two years starting from the second of April next year in nominal terms that are payable by the Ministry of Finance on 2 April 2019. "

•  

The bank added that he "can banks and citizens of all purchase orders submitted to the central bank directly with bringing a color copy of the identity of the Civil Status , " noting that " the bonds can be used as collateral for loans or facilities or any transactions require collateral, it can also be traded in the market of Iraq Securities selling and financial Hraoua. " 

Iraq seeks to issue internal national bonds in order to finance the deficit in the general budget of Iraq as a result of lower oil prices globally.
  • Upvote 5

The offering of the bonds to citizens may be a last minute effort to get more chunky money (Iraqi Dinar notes) off the streets to reduce the note count in circulation.

Hope this bond offering to citizens helps bring out the prize we have been waiting for!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Synopsis may be on to something about getting paper money off the street

because it was just a few days ago the PTB said there will be no more making of debt.

Here's Hoping Donziman! :twothumbs:

Have a Great Day and.................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The offering of the bonds to citizens may be a last minute effort to get more chunky money (Iraqi Dinar notes) off the streets to reduce the note count in circulation.

Hope this bond offering to citizens helps bring out the prize we have been waiting for!

Go Moola Nova!

Agree with you my friend.

In the picture you can see the people bringing the chunky money in white plastic bags.!

Go less dinar in circulation 

Go higher RV 

Go 2017

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

In the picture you can see the people bringing the chunky money in white plastic bags.!

Go higher RV 

Go 2017

Agreed my friend, that cash pile behind the glass is stacking up pretty high there  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Go higher RV 

Go 2017

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

That was my first thought while reading this too!  Get that "Chunky Money" off the streets.

I don't know much about bonds, but if the citizens buy into this at 8% return and then they RV for 1000% increase of value...that would suck for the citizens!  Thoughts anyone?

• Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Go higher RV 

Go 2017

I agree with you Laid Back!

Looks like the lady behind the counter is doing some sort of "Happy Dance" while the guy in the similar colored shirt to her dress on the other side of the counter is doing his own choreographed version!

Wish we had audio (with a translation) on that one to know what they are singing!

:cigar:   :cigar:   :cigar:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, mlay901 said:

That was my first thought while reading this too!  Get that "Chunky Money" off the streets.

I don't know much about bonds, but if the citizens buy into this at 8% return and then they RV for 1000% increase of value...that would suck for the citizens!  Thoughts anyone?

inside iraq and for its citizens one dinar will always just be one dinar, an increase in the iqd's value within its borders will gain "purchasing power" hence shabibi would always reference the iqd becoming powerful 8% interest is a decent return allowing someone to use your money a short term bond rate in the usa on average is a hair over 1% ....cheers 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, mlay901 said:

I agree, MLay901!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  It just looks like they are asking to be robbed based on the "PICTURE"........All that Chunky Money sitting around.....:D

Thanks tiger, at least all that chunky money is in the banks and not under Iraqi mattresses...........or carpets :o

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  It just looks like they are asking to be robbed based on the "PICTURE"........All that Chunky Money sitting around.....:D

Maybe those bags are to take there paycheck home.400 dollar check is a lot of dinar. Far cry from the wheelbarrow they used to bring.

• Upvote 1

Only 1 stack of 25k notes behind the first man on the left in the picture..... I have noticed this in 3 or 4 different pictures... Only few 25k notes or none.!

This means the CBI has done a good job removing the majority of 25k notes from the streets.

Go RV

Go $1:1+

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Only 1 stack of 25k notes behind the first man on the left in the picture..... I have noticed this in 3 or 4 different pictures... Only few 25k notes or none.!

This means the CBI has done a good job removing the majority of 25k notes from the streets.

Go RV

Go $1:1+

Good eye Brother ;) :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3