Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the RV, what will you say?

olivesman

I was reading some old posts the other day and came across the topic of what to say after the RV.

My favorite two are: "I'm in a multi-level marketing organization would you like to come to an opportunity meeting?" And move out of the area so that when you upgrade your lifestyle people don't know you and they won't think anything of it.

We could organize our investment seminars to coincide with a MLM event so we can take pictures to send home.

:lol::lol:

Anyone have any other fun ideas?

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm going to find another under valued foreign currency to invest in and watch intently for the next decade.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Not a bad idea, one could only hope to be continue on living long enough to see that day LOL :P

6 hours ago, olivesman said:

We ARE getting good at that aren't we? :lol:

LMAOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

I'll spend $5.00 and buy Luigi a friend. He'll be lonely after this. Bruce will move on he'll be another lost soul. Anyone else wanna kick in $5 dollars to buy Luigi a life.

:moneybag::bagofmoney::cheesehead:

Starrider, I'll be a decent follow and kick in a bottle of Jameson for that poor ol' lad lmao :lol::drunk:

• Upvote 3

I'll continue livin' the simple life around town (low profile)....just no longer chained to a corporate job! Then I'll be gone a lot...doing what's most important in life...visiting friends and family and enjoying the scenery with a few umbrella drinks to boot!  B)

And yes Shabs...we can search for "the next big thing" while we celebrate the success of this here Dinar thingy finally popping!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

Going to make sure I get the Word out that I was thrown in jail for life for murder, that way no one calls me to congratulate me on my winnings. Then move to Beliz. Then, Going to get rid of my toilet paper and pay someone to make rolls of 10 dollar bills taped togather for the bathroom. Tie a fishing line around my toe and cast it out and make sure plenty of beer and steak for the barbi. 

• Upvote 5