Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump project for the reconstruction of Iraq for oil

yota691

/ Mawazine News / Trump project for the reconstruction of Iraq for oil

Political

Since 2017-03-27 at 17:48 (Baghdad time)

15.jpg

Special - Mawazine News

The report by US President Donald Trump to Congress on the reconstruction of cities liberated from the control of a terrorist organization in Iraq in exchange for oil has been learned from high-level diplomatic sources.

The sources told Mawazine News that "Trump submitted his project, which contained more than 100 paragraphs, to Congress and is now awaiting approval for the start of implementation," noting that "the project included the reconstruction of Iraq in all areas of civil and urban infrastructure (Agriculture, industry, roads, bridges) and others. "

"Trump seeks to make Iraq a unique model in the Middle East," the sources said, adding that "American companies will be the ones who will carry out these projects, while some may be given to Arab and Iraqi companies."

The sources pointed out that "the estimated value of the cost of urban reconstruction amounted to about 500 billion dollars and will be deducted from the value of Iraqi oil at a price agreed between the US and Iraqi governments," saying that "US agencies will work exclusively to protect these companies, Of the cost of projects. "

The sources said that "US forces operating in Iraq will deal with any body carrying weapons outside the state as a terrorist organization."

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi visited on Monday (March 20, 2017), Washington, DC, while he met President Trump and a number of US officials.

• Upvote 8

The article states, ""Trump seeks to make Iraq a unique model in the Middle East," the sources said, adding that "American companies will be the ones who will carry out these projects, while some may be given to Arab and Iraqi companies."

The sources pointed out that "the estimated value of the cost of urban reconstruction amounted to about 500 billion dollars and will be deducted from the value of Iraqi oil at a price agreed between the US and Iraqi governments," saying that "US agencies will work exclusively to protect these companies, Of the cost of projects. ""

Wait a minute. Does the US Gubmint have oil refineries? Well, the US does have the strategic oil reserve. Pretty sure it won't take 500 billion dollars worth of discounted oil any time soon! Could this be a cheap crude oil injection to the US economy? Hope the domestic producers will profitably fare!

I once heard that the US had an agreement to get the Iraqi crude oil at $32/barrel as some type of oil credit. I find this hard to believe. I wonder what other implications the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) has regarding the Iraqi crude oil in the ground and other Iraqi resources? The SFA was dormant from 2008 until early this year and everybody (US and Iraq) got all excited about implementing it - like now. Maybe this is a fancy way of "cooking the books" like in times past.

If nothing else, US doing the "reconstruction of Iraq in all areas of civil and urban infrastructure (Agriculture, industry, roads, bridges) and others" will really help out the US and Iraqi economy. I suspect other nations will be more involved than they are now.

I take this as another piece of really, really Good News! In my opinion, the IQD will need to go international to facilitate these types of initiatives or will sink into financial bankruptcy real, real quick. I suspect more Good News on other necessary dimensions will come out soon, too. Well, OK, there may be some doozies in there to throw folks off so we likely want to weigh the news carefully and see if it is misinformation and/or republishing of previous articles.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

Thx Master Yota ! ;)

Here's A Highlighted Version Of It ...

(by walkingstick)

Scales News / Trump unveils project for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for oil

03/27/2017

Worked / scales News /, from high-level diplomatic sources, the project made by the US President, Donald Trump, to Congress, on the reconstruction of cities liberated from the control of the terrorist organization Daesh in Iraq in exchange for oil.

The sources, L / balance News /, "The Trump presented his project, which contained more than 100 paragraph, to Congress and is now awaiting approval in order to proceed to implement it," noting that "the project included the reconstruction of Iraq in all civil and urban areas and infrastructure (agriculture, industry, roads, bridges) and others. "

The sources, who required anonymity, that "Trump seeks to make Iraq a model unique in the Middle East," indicating that "the American companies will these projects, while some may be given to Arab and Iraqi companies."

The sources pointed out, that "the estimated value of the cost of the reconstruction of cities amounted to about $ 500 billion and Ststqta of Iraqi oil value at a price to be agreed upon between the US and Iraqi governments," afterthought by saying that "the US authorities will work exclusively to protect these companies,and the ratio of corporate profits 20% of the cost of projects. "

The sources indicated that "US forces operating in Iraq will deal with any party carrying weapons outside the scope of the state as a terrorist organization."

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited on Monday (March 20 2017), Washington DC, while he met with President Trump and a number of officials Alamirkyin.anthy 29

http://www.mawazin.net/%D9%85%.....9%81%D8%B7

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The article states, ""Trump seeks to make Iraq a unique model in the Middle East," the sources said, adding that "American companies will be the ones who will carry out these projects, while some may be given to Arab and Iraqi companies."

The sources pointed out that "the estimated value of the cost of urban reconstruction amounted to about 500 billion dollars and will be deducted from the value of Iraqi oil at a price agreed between the US and Iraqi governments," saying that "US agencies will work exclusively to protect these companies, Of the cost of projects. ""

Wait a minute. Does the US Gubmint have oil refineries? Well, the US does have the strategic oil reserve. Pretty sure it won't take 500 billion dollars worth of discounted oil any time soon! Could this be a cheap crude oil injection to the US economy? Hope the domestic producers will profitably fare!

I once heard that the US had an agreement to get the Iraqi crude oil at $32/barrel as some type of oil credit. I find this hard to believe. I wonder what other implications the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) has regarding the Iraqi crude oil in the ground and other Iraqi resources? The SFA was dormant from 2008 until early this year and everybody (US and Iraq) got all excited about implementing it - like now. Maybe this is a fancy way of "cooking the books" like in times past.

If nothing else, US doing the "reconstruction of Iraq in all areas of civil and urban infrastructure (Agriculture, industry, roads, bridges) and others" will really help out the US and Iraqi economy. I suspect other nations will be more involved than they are now.

I take this as another piece of really, really Good News! In my opinion, the IQD will need to go international to facilitate these types of initiatives or will sink into financial bankruptcy real, real quick. I suspect more Good News on other necessary dimensions will come out soon, too. Well, OK, there may be some doozies in there to throw folks off so we likely want to weigh the news carefully and see if it is misinformation and/or republishing of previous articles.

Go Moola Nova!

Man I am liking Trump more and more everyday. He is bring in the business and the commercial aspect and not another Gov. hand out or giving them more loans. :twothumbs: and :bravo:

• Upvote 6

Umm okay,

Am I the only one concerned with the possible scenario that we (US) will strike an agreement to rebuild Iraq in exchange for cheap oil but the dinar never revalues nor does our government care cause we're getting repaid with years and decades of cheap oil? 

Just what's going through my mind and welcome RESPECTFUL replies with a different answer or perspective 

Thanks for all your contributions 

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man I am liking Trump more and more everyday. He is bring in the business and the commercial aspect and not another Gov. hand out or giving them more loans. :twothumbs: and :bravo:

I am with you,.Bro! :twothumbs:

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks, Syn,  Truly appreciate excellent analysis and comments.  This final ride to our destination is feeling better with every days that passes.

Keeping The Faith

You, too, TigerGorzow - really appreciate your contributions! :tiphat:

43 minutes ago, nannab said:

Thanks Yota,Synopsis and Thug. Have a good night all !

Anytime, NannaB! You, too, have a Good Night!

Go Moola Nova!

10 hours ago, climber7 said:

Umm okay,

Am I the only one concerned with the possible scenario that we (US) will strike an agreement to rebuild Iraq in exchange for cheap oil but the dinar never revalues nor does our government care cause we're getting repaid with years and decades of cheap oil? 

Just what's going through my mind and welcome RESPECTFUL replies with a different answer or perspective 

Thanks for all your contributions 

I'm with you climber7.  This is great as far as the US getting oil for construction. But, how does this make IRAQ change their value?  Trump said that he wanted all Currencies on the same level, no more manipulating of currency.  We shall see what the CBI does about this.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TLHUBER said:

I'm with you climber7.  This is great as far as the US getting oil for construction. But, how does this make IRAQ change their value?  Trump said that he wanted all Currencies on the same level, no more manipulating of currency.  We shall see what the CBI does about this.

Thanks TL

This along with what you said definitely is a potential factor and concerns me.....