Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jubouri called for an emergency parliamentary session dedicated to discuss the "new tragedy of Mosul," next Tuesday

yota691

26 minutes ago, Boozer said:

We need an Emergency meeting , But we will put it off for 4 Days.. Emergency and Soon, no one in Iraq knows the meaning

You beat me to it....I was going to suggest that "Emergency = In the coming days".  I guess some things just don't translate.

Just now, WaitIsOver said:

If thats an appropriate time table for an 'emergency' then he must buy lots of drawers.

I apologize for the inappropriate silly joke  ..these fake politicians irritate me still sometimes. Alright Abadi!!! waiting for you to announce Mosul and National reconciliation before the 30th like you said!.. GO RV 

• Upvote 1

Parliament hosts security chiefs tomorrow on the new massacre in Mosul

Political

Since 03/27/2017 11:43 pm (Baghdad time)

18.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Hosts the parliament in its session, on Tuesday, a number of security leaders on new massacre in Mosul.

A member of the Legal Committee of the Parliamentary full Zaidi's / balances News /, that "Parliament devoted a session day to discuss what has been talked about on the massacre of the new Mosul and civilian casualties as a result of the mistaken bombing of the flight of the international coalition," explaining that "the international coalition said he got the bombing of Information by the Iraqi forces. "

He said al-Zaidi, the "host security leaders come to find out the consequences of the incident and its aftermath."

A parliamentary source revealed, "The parliament may vote on the grounds of Mosul, a disaster area in tomorrow's meeting."

It is worth mentioning that the parliament was called to an emergency meeting on Tuesday on the new massacre of Mosul.

He was a member of the Nineveh provincial council Noureddine Kaplan said in a statement / balance News /, the health of what happened in the New Mosul area of the bombing of the wrong and the fall of hundreds of civilian casualties among the dead and injured.

It is said that the international coalition admitted erroneously bombed civilians in Mosul and opened an investigation Bmodua.anthy 

• Upvote 1

Why Haidar al-Mulla said of the massacre in Mosul?

Political

Since 27.03.2017 at 12:18 (Baghdad time)

43.jpg

Special scales News

According to a member of the political body of the Alliance of Iraqi forces Haidar al-Mulla, on Monday, that the massacre that took place in the New Mosul area will reflect negatively on the political and military government.

Mulla said, L / balance News /, "The massacre that took place in the new area of Mosul last week, will affect politically Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as commander of the armed forces."

He added, "The political use of scorched earth in the liberation of the right coast of Mosul operations, will reflect negatively on the conduct of military operations."

The member of the political body, to the "fall of such a large number of the victims were children of Mosul began to distract the joy of victory on Daesh terrorist", she stressing said: "We must be there real intelligence effort, to avoid more casualties."

And it saw a new area of Mosul bombardment of a number of houses, killing about 200 Mdna.anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 1

These morons never  seem to amaze me. I'm wondering if the security chiefs will hang or relieve the people of their duties that gave the US Air Force the coordinate's of the targets to bomb. A new massacre, you people should be ashamed to call yourselves leaders.

• Upvote 2

In my opinion, as some one alluded to in another thread, this could be the workings of an Iranian entity or I think could be Nuri al-Maliki or his cohorts. The incorrect coordinates could have been slipped into the bombing orders and the tragedy resulted. Looks like an attempt to stall the complete retaking of Mosul (for other chaos and mayhem) as well as attempt to get Abadi ousted/removed.

Hopefully, this will fall back on the perpetrators. Pretty sure the US military knows what is going on and may already be on the move to root the whole chain of miscreants out.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DoD said:

These morons never  seem to amaze me. I'm wondering if the security chiefs will hang or relieve the people of their duties that gave the US Air Force the coordinate's of the targets to bomb. A new massacre, you people should be ashamed to call yourselves leaders.

Somehow someway they're thinking about blaming these "massacres" of civilian lives partially but mostly on America and the west. If you understand anything about geopolitical diplomacy relations then you know donald trump is a threat to the aspirations set in their hearts in the middle east. Somehow someway they're going to try to look like the poor innocent victim ...when it's a radicalized religion that has caused the most casualties especially for Christians. Well too bad, They are going to have to comply with President Trump. America is just too strong, America is just too great. But heed this from a messenger; before it gets better its going to get a little crazy. There is a divine chastisement coming to America. Buy a house, store some food, energy and metals. Be wise. When there's such explosive changes in the dynamics encompassing: politics (us elections), economics , and rumors of war. This results in upheaval 95% of the time. Be wise and don't be scared of nothing because you are prepared. Most importantly stay in constant prayer with YESHUAH.

• Upvote 3

From some of the other articles I'm reading about this bombing it appears there was a truck (or trucks) loaded with explosives that was hit that caused the big bang.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt an agree they didn't know this truck or trucks were loaded with explosives. It sounds like the ISIS militants that were in this building wanted to go out with a bang an take as many civilians as possible with them. These demons time on earth is quickly coming to an end....

• Upvote 3