Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday 24 March Adam Montana update

Awesome news Adam, lots of activity going on and we can plainly see progress ramping up. I have a feeling more was accomplished with Abadi's visit to the US then we are led to believe  :eyebrows: 

The article stating that Saudi Arabia perhaps might forgive Iraq's debt to them was huge imo and for sure something is cooking there. 

'It's all good and even YOU have been working overtime here in DV :twothumbs:

Perhaps we are in the final stages of our journey   :goodnews:

:bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::backflip::backflip::backflip:

• Upvote 5

More and More good stuff coming from them.  Than You Adam for keeping us up to date on everything.  Glad to know about the Chris Wallace thing but....  I cant watch him even if I knew that the announcement was going to happen during it. LOL

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, for the good news, and for staying on top of all this.

I did see on Fox News this morning the announcement about the Chris Wallace interview with Mr. Abadi. I am not a Chris Wallace fan either, but you can bet I will be tuned in. Here is hoping. 

Go RV. 🇺🇸👍

Great Friday email Adam. Question: Putzing around here: If Abadi was going to make any IQD RV on the already filmed interview with Fox News Chris Wallace, how could that have been kept secret. We couldn't keep Trumps taxes a secret, couldn't keep the surveillance of Trumps staff secret, couldn't keep the questions to be asked at the HRC debates secret. Ya know what I am saying here?

Go RV , Go 1:1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1