Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 03/23/2017

yota691

10 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

How come there's no translation of the cbi announcement from today on DVD? I'm sure it would've been top news..

Try Rumors section "Who are these Yahoos".....here is the suggested translation (no guarantees):

" TO ALL LICENSES BANKS AND LICENSES MONEY TRANSFER TO ALL COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENTS AND BROKERS IN BUYING AND SELLING FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCIES, APPROVE ALL COMPANIES FOR EXCHANGE RATE.
  ACCORDING TO THE DECISION DATED THAT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ GRANTS THE INTERNATIONAL PRICE WHICH IS THE REAL EQUIVALENT RATE FOR THE FOREIGN CURRENCIES AND ORDER TO DETERMENT IT'S VALUE OF TRADING  OF THESE CURRENCIES AND THE YEARLY REPORT. MORE OVER THE YEARLY REPORT SHOULD  STATES CLEARLY  THE ABOVE DATA THAT DEFINES THE REAL VALUE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL RATING, DIRECTED TO THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTES THAT DEALS WITH THE MONEY AND FOREIGN MONEY"

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Try Rumors section "Who are these Yahoos".....here is the suggested translation (no guarantees):

" TO ALL LICENSES BANKS AND LICENSES MONEY TRANSFER TO ALL COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENTS AND BROKERS IN BUYING AND SELLING FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCIES, APPROVE ALL COMPANIES FOR EXCHANGE RATE.
  ACCORDING TO THE DECISION DATED THAT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ GRANTS THE INTERNATIONAL PRICE WHICH IS THE REAL EQUIVALENT RATE FOR THE FOREIGN CURRENCIES AND ORDER TO DETERMENT IT'S VALUE OF TRADING  OF THESE CURRENCIES AND THE YEARLY REPORT. MORE OVER THE YEARLY REPORT SHOULD  STATES CLEARLY  THE ABOVE DATA THAT DEFINES THE REAL VALUE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL RATING, DIRECTED TO THE BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTES THAT DEALS WITH THE MONEY AND FOREIGN MONEY"

I'm not much of a rumors reader to be honest, thanks so much for bringing here the biggest news I've ever seen on this investment imo. I saw the pdf and it's obviously only in Arabic, I've had no luck in contacting my Iraqi friend today for translation to confirm this one BUT! IF IT'S LEGIT THEN I JUST WONDER IF CBI OPENS FOR BUISNESS THIS SUNDAY!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bestmeme said:

Thanks Yota. He said he doesn't plan to change the rate of dinar against the dollar. I am not very smart in my old age but what does that mean. What is the rate?

The rate appears to be pretty slow right now but I believe there are things lining up for major happenings in the near future once Mosul is fully wrested from ISIS or all of Iraq which should be very soon after Mosul is secured.

Well, OK, you were probably referring to the revalued IQD rate. Lots of speculation but no one really knows. In my opinion, it will be in the 1 IQD = 0.1 USD to 3.86 USD range. There are valid arguments to support either extreme or in between such as 1 IQD = 0.86 USD or 1.18 USD.

Once the event occurs, some or most folks will likely take what they can get or monitor for a short period of time before exchanging. Everyone has, or should have, their own reasons and strategy to suit their purpose and comfort level.

Best Regards! Good to see you posting and Welcome Aboard - Enjoy!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your Saturday morning!

I"m doing good Synopsis, last night was restless, but overall I'm Bless. Hope everyone has a Great Day...

11 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ty Yota

Thanks Snowglobe and you are as well...

• Upvote 3

Sorry I was on Travel days from holidays. Here it is. 

OCR Translation

Google Translate

To all licensed banks
4 42 ^ x11> Libua / A

Greetings

In the case of the number of B / A / £ / YrY dated n / Y / YY, 2,
With global scrutiny concerns we would like to make an immediate statement:
1. The task of the International Monetary Fund is to assess the financial asset and quality of the assets of your bank at present, either in the future by Iraqi audit offices or by purchasing international audit offices that are in compliance with the directives.
2- The training courses approved by this bank in the areas of question, money laundering and risk financing, shall be approved by the licensed urinary establishments and qualified by virtue of the certificates granted to them in a voluntary manner.
... with respect.

BING Translate

To bypass banks all
4 42^x11 >Libua /A

Greetings,

Almaka stylus baamasha since number/a/£/YrY of n/Y/YY, 2, human beings cannot stand it baltaak
With hemkat global scrutiny would like immediate statement:
1. be more important at international alntaek n ^ tkibm bank financial asset quality at present either in the future you make by the Iraqi Audit Office or with the international audit offices anmgama with alchaat.
2 — be approved training doughnuts by this bank in the areas of ؤالاسال, amhab has control and financing risk adala by urinary المجازؤ a ride and institutions eligible under the certificates granted to them in tavsi.
... With appreciation.
  • Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, deniscanada said:

Sorry I was on Travel days from holidays. Here it is. 

OCR Translation

Google Translate

To all licensed banks
4 42 ^ x11> Libua / A

Greetings

In the case of the number of B / A / £ / YrY dated n / Y / YY, 2,
With global scrutiny concerns we would like to make an immediate statement:
1. The task of the International Monetary Fund is to assess the financial asset and quality of the assets of your bank at present, either in the future by Iraqi audit offices or by purchasing international audit offices that are in compliance with the directives.
2- The training courses approved by this bank in the areas of question, money laundering and risk financing, shall be approved by the licensed urinary establishments and qualified by virtue of the certificates granted to them in a voluntary manner.
... with respect.

BING Translate

To bypass banks all
4 42^x11 >Libua /A

Greetings,

Almaka stylus baamasha since number/a/£/YrY of n/Y/YY, 2, human beings cannot stand it baltaak
With hemkat global scrutiny would like immediate statement:
1. be more important at international alntaek n ^ tkibm bank financial asset quality at present either in the future you make by the Iraqi Audit Office or with the international audit offices anmgama with alchaat.
2 — be approved training doughnuts by this bank in the areas of ؤالاسال, amhab has control and financing risk adala by urinary المجازؤ a ride and institutions eligible under the certificates granted to them in tavsi.
... With appreciation.

hope your travel was fun and relaxing!!!!!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Sent this to Garthy hopefully he will translate it when he has time...and GM DV

While I wait for your friends translation I called my Iraqi friend Tony today and got a hold of him. He's in his 70's so he knows the language well even though he's Armenian by race. I will have a rough summary of it within a few hours hopefully. So far I've seen 3 other translations that are similar and very different then the one posted here. Thanks again Yota

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

While I wait for your friends translation I called my Iraqi friend Tony today and got a hold of him. He's in his 70's so he knows the language well even though he's Armenian by race. I will have a rough summary of it within a few hours hopefully. So far I've seen 3 other translations that are similar and very different then the one posted here. Thanks again Yota

I was right in the middle of translating for everyone

then I realized I don't speak that language

So I went and got a beer

and after a few I can translate anything 

Davis for president 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I was right in the middle of translating for everyone

then I realized I don't speak that language

So I went and got a beer

and after a few I can translate anything 

Davis for president 

Maybe VP, Trump's the man for now. Either case..my friend got back with translation. I have to agree with deniscandas translation. Nothing big. Too many beers by the translators I guess. But my friend said it's a re-evaluation of the banks according to the standards that were agreed upon sometime mid last last year. 

• Upvote 2