Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Daughter has Become One of My Heroes

tankdude

29 minutes ago, moose 57 said:

What a brave and a strong young woman. I hope all turns out well and i will say a prayer for her  if you would like.

You know how much I believe in the power of prayer your mooseness! Of course I would like you to! Any and all prayers accepted - heck - encouraged!

• Upvote 5

TD my dear brother, from the first day that you mentioned how you wanted prayer for you lovely daughter and wife I have not ceased to remember you in my prayers to our Lord. Now as I see your gorgeous daughter my heart is so full of love as if she were my own, and I will take that to the Lord with a passion that seldom know. I have recently started a thread about reaching out to those who are less fortunate and showing love where others refuse. And I am serious about that in ways that would surprise most here. 

I am now reaching out to you as a brother and a friend and asking you that if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you in the future whatsoever please feel free to contact me directly. I have given my email out so many times here that most people probably already know it so I doubt that one more time would hurt. Please know how that my beloved wife and Lady Grace and I will be forever keeping you in our daily prayers. 

You may contact me via email at Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com 

With all our love 

Scotty, Ashley , and Lady Grace. 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, tankdude said:

Now – a little background about me

You forgot something else, I blame humility.

In spite of all this turmoil, and a pain I can't imagine watching one of my children go through this, you also stand in as Honor Guard for fallen soldiers.

Dude, you are an impressive individual, and it appears she got some of that too.

Prayers out, my brother.

Be Blessed.

• Upvote 4

Tankdude, I know to well of our hero's, each hero deserves more prayer than any.  They're eyes see the pain we experience while watching them in their distress.  How they carry themselves with such courage and strength, it has to be none other then the graceful gift from Our Father in heaven.  Jesus Christ knows to well our pains, sufferings and despair, but our faith is what carries us through these challenges.  Your daughter has shown her courage and strength because you as a father have been her role model in Christ.  No matter what age our children are, they'll always be our children, we,are to never stop praying and teaching in Christ's name. 

Good job Dad!!!! 

You know that Mr. Angel and I will always have you, and your family in prayer.:angel:

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...