Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Good morning everyone!

I'm in such a good mood today, I'm giving a discount to get you 
or a loved one in VIP. This is good TODAY only!

It's simple - a flat $10 off a 3 month VIP. No codes, no catches!

Here's the link: *** Discount is over, link removed.***

Get it for you, get it for family, friends, neighbors... less than 50 pennies
a day for the BEST Dinar option in the land.

See you there!

:tiphat: 

- Adam Montana

Edited by Adam Montana
discount is over.
  • Upvote 12

Adam

Upon cashing in, how long will the certificate last ? My plan is to cash in, in 33% increments if the rv comes in low and ride it until it comes back to the old rates of 3 plus. Am I crazy ( wait don't answer that, I know the answer) am I on the right track with that kind of thinking and does this offer also include the OSI options.

Thanks for the 20 % off.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 1

So what is the value of Dinar Vets....(DV)....?

People come here for information on the revaluazation of the IQD.  I would suggest that if you are only here for that, you are missing a whole lot.  

DV is filled with a very diverse group of people from all walks of life, with different ideas and thoughts.  We can all learn from one another and gain insight from others views.  You have an opportunity to communicate with people all over the world.  DV is a "think tank" of sorts, an opportunity to learn and grow.  Hopefully you will be able to consider the flip side of the coin on many topics.

VIP is a level up.  You can learn all about the IQD, and there is a social aspect to it as well.  It is different because of the financial aspect.

Let me give you an example.  There is a thread on Bitcoin 4 pages long, with idea's, how too's and general info on crypto-currencies.....

I have to tell you I am older, kind of conservative and the whole crypto currency idea is very strange to my normal line of thinking.  

Still, when I see that I might have bought it @ $1.00 and it is now at over $1200........how I wish I had been able to get involved at that entry point......What a ROI....(Return on Investment)  I have missed out on a few others....McDonalds, Apple,Nexflex to name a few.

So how might I profit on this new type of currency?  Well first I set out to understand it.  I'm still not sure I fully do yet even after hours of study  That study taught me that there are over 600 of these crypto currencies available.

Now, if Bitcoin does go up to $10,000, as some say it will....($1250 now), then I'll have made out pretty well. But what about these others that are lower price?

(BTW........you can buy Bitcoins in fractions.....any amount)

So, anyhow, I set out to try to identify 3 other crypto currencies that might have some upside. 

Chuck had posted a question about Ethereum on that Bitcoin thread. 

Did anyone have any info on it, and what were their thoughts?  No one replied. 

I approach things like this.......where did Chuck hear about this, did he read about it or did a friend tell him about it?  (it was on someones radar)

I started doing my own research, as any of us should on anything we may decide to invest in.  Everything looked promising to me..... so I bought some in early February.......(Chuck had made his post on 1-2-2017)

My ROI at this point is almost 400%........(that's in about 6 weeks)...and this is because of the educational type think tank that DV is in reality..........................

if individuals will take the time to look at it that way.

If you take the OSI section......just a step up to a more International view on investing, and tax reduction.

I am not suggesting an crypto currencies here to anyone.  I am suggesting that this forum offers, in addition to Info on the IQD, much more if you are willing to look for it.

That's all I got.....BTW.......Thank you Chuck......keep posting those ideas and questions......You sure got the wheels grinding for me on this one! 
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Adam

Upon cashing in, how long will the certificate last ? My plan is to cash in, in 33% increments if the rv comes in low and ride it until it comes back to the old rates of 3 plus. Am I crazy ( wait don't answer that, I know the answer) am I on the right track with that kind of thinking and does this offer also include the OSI options.

Thanks for the 20 % off.

FWD

GO RV

2 Things:

1. The Certificate is good until you die. Lifetime. :twothumbs: This is not a "cash in and done" deal!

2. I'm going to attach the Cash In Guide, it will help a LOT! 

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So what is the value of Dinar Vets....(DV)....?

People come here for information on the revaluazation of the IQD.  I would suggest that if you are only here for that, you are missing a whole lot.  

DV is filled with a very diverse group of people from all walks of life, with different ideas and thoughts.  We can all learn from one another and gain insight from others views.  You have an opportunity to communicate with people all over the world.  DV is a "think tank" of sorts, an opportunity to learn and grow.  Hopefully you will be able to consider the flip side of the coin on many topics.

VIP is a level up.  You can learn all about the IQD, and there is a social aspect to it as well.  It is different because of the financial aspect.

Let me give you an example.  There is a thread on Bitcoin 4 pages long, with idea's, how too's and general info on crypto-currencies.....

I have to tell you I am older, kind of conservative and the whole crypto currency idea is very strange to my normal line of thinking.  

Still, when I see that I might have bought it @ $1.00 and it is now at over $1200........how I wish I had been able to get involved at that entry point......What a ROI....(Return on Investment)  I have missed out on a few others....McDonalds, Apple,Nexflex to name a few.

So how might I profit on this new type of currency?  Well first I set out to understand it.  I'm still not sure I fully do yet even after hours of study  That study taught me that there are over 600 of these crypto currencies available.

Now, if Bitcoin does go up to $10,000, as some say it will....($1250 now), then I'll have made out pretty well. But what about these others that are lower price?

(BTW........you can buy Bitcoins in fractions.....any amount)

So, anyhow, I set out to try to identify 3 other crypto currencies that might have some upside. 

Chuck had posted a question about Ethereum on that Bitcoin thread. 

Did anyone have any info on it, and what were their thoughts?  No one replied. 

I approach things like this.......where did Chuck hear about this, did he read about it or did a friend tell him about it?  (it was on someones radar)

I started doing my own research, as any of us should on anything we may decide to invest in.  Everything looked promising to me..... so I bought some in early February.......(Chuck had made his post on 1-2-2017)

My ROI at this point is almost 400%........(that's in about 6 weeks)...and this is because of the educational type think tank that DV is in reality..........................

if individuals will take the time to look at it that way.

If you take the OSI section......just a step up to a more International view on investing, and tax reduction.

I am not suggesting an crypto currencies here to anyone.  I am suggesting that this forum offers, in addition to Info on the IQD, much more if you are willing to look for it.

That's all I got.....BTW.......Thank you Chuck......keep posting those ideas and questions......You sure got the wheels grinding for me on this one! 

Great reply coorlite21 - I agree with you 100%....I will love to know how I can buy some bitcoins......

• Upvote 5

Adam

I reread the cash in guide which I haven't read since I first joined your site about six months after my first purchase.

I'm on the VIP ride and can't wait for some investment opportunities after we get a RV.

Thanks again

Now on to reading VIP info

FWD

GO RV

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

2 Things:

1. The Certificate is good until you die. Lifetime. :twothumbs: This is not a "cash in and done" deal!

2. I'm going to attach the Cash In Guide, it will help a LOT! 

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

• Upvote 3