Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Warns Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History

Jim1cor13

I am glad he is talking about this. Most do not, due to conflict of interests and pharma lobbyists.

http://www.organicandhealthy.org/2017/01/trump-warns-flu-shots-are-greatest-scam.html#.WMLMB7Eu4lY.google_plusone_share

According to President Trump, the flu shot is the greatest scam in medical history, created by Big Pharma to make money off vulnerable people and make them sick.

Trump Warns Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History

S

According to President Trump, the flu shot is the greatest scam in medical history, created by Big Pharma to make money off vulnerable people and make them sick.

trumpvaccines.jpg

In an interview with Opie and Anthony on Sirius XM, Trump slammed flu shots as “totally ineffective” and declared that he has never had one.

“I’ve never had one. And thus far I’ve never had the flu. I don’t like the idea of injecting bad stuff into your body. And that’s basically what they do. And this one (latest flu vaccine) has not been very effective to start off with.

“I have friends that religiously get the flu shot and then they get the flu. You know, that helps my thinking. I’ve seen a lot of reports that the last flu shot is virtually totally ineffective.“

Trump is right at least in part – flu shots are full of “bad stuff” including formaldehyde and mercury – two powerful neurotoxins. (As to whether or not he's never had a flu shot...well, he's never lied about anything else, right?)

Vaccines are the one medicine where no scientific evidence of safety or efficacy is required by anyone: not the FDA, not the CDC and not the media.

Everybody knows mercury is toxic to inject into the human body.

So why won’t manufacturers remove the mercury?

• Upvote 6

Personal experience.......I have had one flu shot in my life.......48 hours later I was sick as a dog.  That was the only time I have had the flu.  Pills I take at my advanced age......1 Baby asprin a day and a multi-vitamin......stay away from all of the pharma's........stay natural..........JMO

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Personal experience.......I have had one flu shot in my life.......48 hours later I was sick as a dog.  That was the only time I have had the flu.  Pills I take at my advanced age......1 Baby asprin a day and a multi-vitamin......stay away from all of the pharma's........stay natural..........JMO

Very wise advice my friend. I wish it were understood how the marketing works on these issues.

Thanks for sharing :)

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

My experience as well.... Got Flu shot... Got sick... That was over 15 years ago, since then I've been flu free. Have suffered with the common cold of course...

B/A

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

True story... I had cancer at the age of 26.  Did not understand how I got it at the time.  I worked out and was a gym rat.  Had chemo and radiation and am now cancer free.

Started researching about cancer.  Found out if your body is too acidic, cancer and other viruses thrive in it.  How do you wipe out the acidity?  Baking Soda in water.  Been drinking it for 5 years now.  Have not had a cold or fever in all that time.  Also I am not sore from the lactic acid buildup associated with working out.

Flu shots are a scam.  The best way to avoid the flu is to get on baking soda.  I am on it and feel great.

How much baking soda in an 8oz glass of water?

B/A

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the comments :)

Strange thing is, many are realizing the connection between some vaccine problems in regards

to the long term health of a child. I know folks who were harmed by certain vaccines, strange

reactions, etc., that their doctors denied, but they knew the problems were not present until after

a vaccine. Today, this issue has become a "politically correct" type of issue, where many not only

believe in vaccines, they have no problems having their babies treated like a pin cushion. I find it

quite odd. Not all are dangerous of course, many are, especially those given shortly after child birth.

It is not a 'conspiracy theory', the ingredient list alone in vaccines is not something one should

place inside their body, but again, most just do what they are told by the doc, often without a question.

Baking soda works wonders for assisting acidic issues, but one of the main culprits is actually

candida yeast and fungal problems. This is at the heart of both cancer and diabetes research is finding,

These issues grow in colonies and over the long term, suppresses the immune system activity which

opens the door to a host of health problems. Main causes for yeast and fungal infections are what

Snowglobe mentions...too much white flour and sugar, processed carbs, etc. Salt used should be

Himalayan or sea salt, not just table salt containing just sodium chloride and anti-caking additives.

Boron is another powerful element that addresses so many issues as above, but also has a history of

curing rheumatism arthritis, osteo, etc. Kills yeast and fungus, balances hormones to the point many

women have been able to stop their hormone replacement therapies which has harmed many long term.

A cheap and easy to use source for boron is Borax. A natural mineral called sodium-tetraborate. Yes, the

same borax people use in their laundry. An 1/8th to a 1/4 teaspoon per day dissolved in a glass of water or solution

works wonders. I know for a fact it works, but most have difficulty understanding its uses outside of laundry and

consider it unsafe. It is actually less toxic than table salt, and has a myriad of benefits when taken internally.

You can learn more about this suppressed info here along with dosing instructions. Fascinating story...

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Had "crab kitty" gotten the appropriate vaccinations.....this could have been avoided.  :lol:  Sorry Jim, couldn't resist.  ;)

8b2029566845c692b0a052707d0316e0_0.jpg 

GO RV, then BV

:lol::lol::lol:

No need to be sorry Shabs! Too funny...

i don't need to have a 'safe place' because I get offended by a post. :lol:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Botzwana said:

True story... I had cancer at the age of 26.  Did not understand how I got it at the time.  I worked out and was a gym rat.  Had chemo and radiation and am now cancer free.

Started researching about cancer.  Found out if your body is too acidic, cancer and other viruses thrive in it.  How do you wipe out the acidity?  Baking Soda in water.  Been drinking it for 5 years now.  Have not had a cold or fever in all that time.  Also I am not sore from the lactic acid buildup associated with working out.

Flu shots are a scam.  The best way to avoid the flu is to get on baking soda.  I am on it and feel great.

Sorry you got it at  a such young age....Happy you are now free. That's simply awesome.

Congrats

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1