Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A CALL TO ARMS

MyLadiesDaddy

Even though I'm starting this thread with a music video I placed it in off topics because this is about so much more than music. I am starting a new trend and I am officially asking EVERYONE here to join with me in this trend. I posted the foregoing in the music section and reposted it here for you all. I have hope not only in America but in its people and I want to do something different. I want to teach the world to sing and to ,"BANG YOUR DRUMS". To reach out with the talents that God gave each and everyone of us. To Teach the world to love 

I am a poor boy too. shall I play for you upon my drum? 

And what is my drum? What is your Drum? It is our talents. It is the gifts that God gave each and everyone of us. And when we play on our drums we use those gifts for God. We reach out the the Orphans and the Widows and the Poor and the Hungry. We place ourselves in the service of those that need our love. You say that you're too poor to be in the service of others, well that is not what The Little Drummer Boy taught us. He taught us that his drum was all he needed to serve others and to serve God. Even if all you do is to help someone by simply giving them a smile, that is contagious you know. As Santa I want to show love to all. I want not only to show it, I want to do so in such a way to make it contagious. It is my solemn prayer that all the some 48,000 members here will read these words and begin to start a new trend. A trend to spread joy and love if by nothing else with our smiles with our drums. And I wish to call this new trend ,"BANG YOUR DRUMS".

• Upvote 13

11 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Let me be the first to say LGD...your a good egg bro!!! ;)

Bless you my friend, and I would like to add this one for tomorrow.

HE DID IT FOR LOVE.

If someone can show this kind of love in combat surely we can do the same in the safety of our community. 

• Upvote 6

The acts of random kindness is what life is all about. It doesn't matter what those people believe, or what

political slant they are, they are people who need help. At that point in time, those who take action do not care

about all the divisive tricks, they only see the person without bias.

It renews hope that someday, mans inhumanity to man will end with an outstretched hand to

one's neighbor which is the bottom line. All else is noise...

Thanks LGD :)

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I offer this one for SG kiki as this was done in her area. 

Bang your Drums/Be a John

I remember when this happened...It spurred others to step forward and pass it on as well...made me proud of our little city

TY my dear dear friend  Love ya!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

.It spurred others to step forward and pass it on as well.

That is why I will try to post at least one act of kindness everyday, I will not stop for the rest of my life to Bang my Drums in hopes that in a world gone mad others will follow suit. I am even contemplating taking this much farther. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

The acts of random kindness is what life is all about. It doesn't matter what those people believe, or what

political slant they are, they are people who need help

Exactly my friend. It is way past time that we stop the political hatred and forget the rhetoric that divides us all. It's time to show love to everyone. Simply because we can. Simply because we choose to. Simply because we want to. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I am even contemplating taking this much farther. 

how can I help

I've been praying about it and am beginning to get some clarification on how to proceed. I'm thinking something between WWJD and Mother Teresa. I will be getting in touch with you via email. But at this point the best way to help is for you and your studly hubby to do at least one act of  kindness everyday. 

• Upvote 5

I do what I can now. A seed here, a word there. A testimony on occasion. Leading a nephew, friend, stranger to the Lord. Not nearly as often as I should. I look forward to the things God will get me ... us ... involved in after the RV comes to pass. While frustrated with the length of this wait; frustrated with not really understanding why not done already, as some of my posts have painted me an ugly Christian. Have faith, look to the discussions you have had with God, the visions God has given you. The ride will be over eventually as God is always on time. His time not yours, mine, or ours. I am a child of God, imperfect . Yet also redeemed by the grace of God that flows continually. Forgiven, and embraced by the Father for remembering to return to Him. Re-focusing my eyes on Him after I have wondered from the path. Looking forward to working in God's garden in some small way. Actually looking forward to working in MY Father's garden in anyway. Being where God wants you to be is awesome, because no matter how nasty or challenging it may get, when you refocus on the Lord you realize "Hey God told me to do this, all I did was to step out of my comfort zone to do it. No need to worry cuz God will get me to the completion point.So I am cool with that. " Its like, yeah it's freaky, scared me a bunch of times. No I am not brave, just available to do what God wants done. 

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been praying about it and am beginning to get some clarification on how to proceed. I'm thinking something between WWJD and Mother Teresa. I will be getting in touch with you via email. But at this point the best way to help is for you and your studly hubby to do at least one act of  kindness everyday. 

you got it...share my email with anyone that you feel needs it!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Love this thread, amazing people on the DV site! 

LGD..thanks so much...I will remember what I've read and watched here, please keep them coming! It truly motivates me to do bigger and greater today...NYK, I love the phrase you used, God's  Garden! That's a GREAT name for some sort of non profit or some giving cause....!

I can't wait to meet my DV family, so much awesomeness to look forward to!!

Blessings..Wealthhound.

• Upvote 4