Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Attempting to Subvert Abadi's Cabinet: MP

Maliki's faction has collected signatures to withdraw confidence from Abadi's ministers

•  

Basnews English

12/03/2017 - 16:09

ERBIL — The State of Law faction, led by the former Iraqi PM Nouri al-Maliki, has collected signatures of the Iraqi MPs for the dismissal of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi.

Pariwan Khailani, a Kurdish member of the Iraqi parliament, confirmed to BasNews that Maliki is attempting to withdraw confidence from PM Abadi through his parliamentary faction. She noted that "Maliki's faction has collected signatures for the purpose."

"Maliki is intending to summon four ministers of Abadi's cabinet to withdraw confidence from them and thus subvert the government," she said.

She added that this is a plot of Maliki against the Iraqi current cabinet in Baghdad as he is trying to win power through the next election in the country.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/335929

• Upvote 4

I think I get it. Whether it's the Psychotic Democrat party or Maliki and his factions with Iran there seems to be a battle for power around the world. And I think that it's much more than meets the eyes. I suspect that this battle is spiritual in nature and that we are fighting against,"powers and principalities". Folks that is demons. I am not going to go as far as to say that Trump or Abadi are messengers of God. But I will say that it seems that God has placed them where they are for his reasons. And that does appear to be to do battle against these evil forces that wish to enslave us all. Now, more than ever we all need to be praying for both of them because if you think that the evil demonic types aren't praying to Satan to do their bidding then you are very wrong. If you truly want Iraq to blossom, if you truly want to see an rv then I strongly suggest that everyone here pray for the success of both President Trump and Prime Minister Abadi. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This fits with my theory.  Maliki knows A.  RV is close at hand.  B.  When RV happens, he is history.  Unless he can get enough support to unseat Abadi.  Hopefully Iraqi people will see through this and not allow it.  Iran has no ally in USA anymore since Pres. Odingbat has left office.  So Maliki has to change tactics.

• Upvote 4

"Maliki is attempting to withdraw confidence from PM Abadi through his parliamentary faction. She noted that "Maliki's faction has collected signatures for the purpose."

All the while iraq is fighting a terrorist group that maliki allowed that has desecrated a large part of the country and did nothing to stop it ,speaks volumes for his supporters... nutz 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

"Maliki is attempting to withdraw confidence from PM Abadi through his parliamentary faction. She noted that "Maliki's faction has collected signatures for the purpose."

All the while iraq is fighting a terrorist group that maliki allowed that has desecrated a large part of the country and did nothing to stop it ,speaks volumes for his supporters... nutz 

No kidding 3n1, It's Malikis fault that ISIS was able to establish itself in Iraq, it happened on his watch, and what does this prikfuukbastaard do? collect signatures to try and oust the guy who's cleaning up his mess (and doing a mighty fine job btw). Man when are we ever gonna see the end of the guy?

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

If this turns out to be legit, wait until you see what Pres. Trump does about it.

KDuesing Thanks,  PM Abadi has the backing of President DJT you can bet on that.  I'm certain that Maliki will meet his fate in the future and hopefully jail time or death awaits him for crimes against the Iraqi people.

• Upvote 6

Romans 13New Living Translation (NLT)

Respect for Authority

13 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. 

His will and His plan are certainly greater than mine.  Some things I can make sense of and some I can't.   It doesn't matter though, through  faith, I will do what He wants me to do.

Translation:  God is always in control.  Even when people are in power that do great harm, God has placed them there for His purpose.   And then, when things change unexpectedly for the good, His power is revealed even more. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, Rmc10 said:

I heard a rumor that something will be done with him in 2018 when his official position is over.

2018!!!...ridiculous that Maliki has not been handled as a subversive servant for Iran.

Iran is the largest threat to an RV!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Palmtree1970 said:

50 billion dollars will get this man lots of followers and people to do his dirty work...its makes me sick that this guy is still breathing.....I will hold a glass up when this man does eventually get what he really deserves:ph34r::butt-kicking:

Two words, two syllables.................CAR BOMB ! :D

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2017 at 5:14 PM, TexasMike1958 said:

This fits with my theory.  Maliki knows A.  RV is close at hand.  B.  When RV happens, he is history.  Unless he can get enough support to unseat Abadi.  Hopefully Iraqi people will see through this and not allow it.  Iran has no ally in USA anymore since Pres. Odingbat has left office.  So Maliki has to change tactics.

This is for both quoted post, what everyone needs to understand is that when using the name of,"Maliki", what we really should be saying is exactly what Golfnsr has stated. Iran is the one that is scared. And in their fear they have immediately moved their troops into the Mosul area and begun digging in to destabilize the situation before peace can become real. The problem with this is that, like everyone else Iran is GROSSLY misunderstanding President Trump. Who is silently moving thousands of Troops into Iraq and Syria. In my opinion getting ready to eliminate the biggest cause of Islamic Terrorism. 

Try and see it this way. Right now most Iraqis aren't real fond of America. I mean our troops can't even leave their bases without threat of being killed. But what do you all think the average Iraqi will  think of Americans when because of the liberation of Mosul and the efforts of President Trump, SUDDENLY, they had the purchasing power of a one to one dinar?  But as I said, Iran and most of the left in America doesn't understand what they are dealing with. And they will be sorry for that. 

3 hours ago, Golfnsr said:

2018!!!...ridiculous that Maliki has not been handled as a subversive servant for Iran.

Iran is the largest threat to an RV!

• Upvote 4

Well, hey, didn't we move some B-52s into the area? To carpet bomb ISIS in cities?  Those B-52s still there? B-52s and no massive quantities of armament? Yeah, the Iranian influence in Iraq is likely going to be dealt a heavy hand like "GET YOUR KEESTERS OUT OF IRAQ BEFORE THEY ARE CARPET BOMBED TO ETERNITY AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT WE'RE GOING TO BOMB THOSE TERRORIST HARBORING AND TRAINING CAMPS IN IRAN INTO OBLIVION!!!"

Yep. Looks like we about made it through the warm up act and the real interesting action is about to begin!

Well, OK, here's hoping and thinking out loud!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2