Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-15-2017

TexasGranny

Adam, are you aware of any "dinar dealer" that many of us have purchased our dinar notes from that would replace the larger notes for smaller ones thereby keeping those of us with larger notes (25,000) from having to "redeem" before the rates climbs? I am guessing this is not an option but I would appreciate your input. Thank you.

Hey Adam,

Just a bit confused.  I'm hearing good positive stuff from you and other reports which is great with regard to recent increased possibility of RV. I'm wondering why would they RV while they are still involved with one of their largest cities, as in Mosul being occupied (in part) by ISIS?

My question is not so much on when if and ever will it happen but on what happens after it RVs. Let's say for example Iraq decides to float its currency starting at 1128 (this number could be any number below 86 cents it could be 10 cents to the dollar). Given this float what would be your expectations in general timeframe of the buy price reaching a 1:1 ratio with the dollar? Would you expect a sharp rise or a gradual climb over 2 to 5 years? (A general understanding if the currency denominations change iraq is giving  ten years to exchange to the new currency). Do you expect a market correction or wild swings within the first 90 to 180 days before stabilizing?    

• Upvote 1

How can we be hopeful about an RV when A. Parliament does not put the HCL on the agenda and B. they only meet 2 days a week for just a few hours each time.  Are your sources taking those things into account when they give you such positive info about the HCL being in the "strike zone"????

• Upvote 5