Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lynch calls for more blood and death in the streets

For those who don't think America is closer to a civil war thanany time in history since the war between the North and South only need to turn the Facebook page for the Democratic Party and view the short video in which Lynch makes an impassionate plea to "we can do it again".

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

Senate Dems post her impassioned plea on Facebook page as 'words of inspiration'

Published: 6 hours ago

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has made an impassioned video plea for more marching, blood and death on the streets – a video that was later posted on the Facebook page of Senate Democrats as “words of inspiration.”

The video is less than a minute long and begins by stating that people are experiencing “great fear and uncertainty,” with the unstated implication it is due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.

Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

“Subversion, Inc.” outs the radical thugs who’ve always been part of the Obama apparatus.

Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

Lynch succeeded Eric Holder as Barack Obama’s attorney general in 2014.

Lynch is most well-remembered for her famous private meeting with Bill Clinton, her former boss, on her airplane while a federal investigation into his wife, Hillarious Clinton, and the private email server she maintained as secretary of state was under way. Obama stood behind her when the news leaked out about the secret meeting on her plane sitting on the tarmac of Phoenix airport.

Lynch said her conversation with Bill Clinton did not touch on the FBI’s investigation into his wife’s private email setup at State.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

Lesser known about Lynch’s history is that she was the prosecutor assigned to the biggest bank scandal in history – the probe of HSBC’s involvement in money laundering for terrorists and drug cartels lodged in 2012 and a scandal revealed first in WND, long before she was nominated for the post of attorney general.

While large fines were levied against the biggest bank in the world, no officials were charged or prosecuted by Lynch. While the subject was raised in Senate confirmation hearings, 10 Republicans approved her nomination — Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson, Mark Kirk, Rob Portman, Thad Cochran, Susan Collins, Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch and Mitch McConnell.

When WND revealed the evidence provided by a whistleblower inside the giant global bank, HSBC used its immense power to persuade bandwidth providers to take WND offline – a situation that was remediated within hours.

Copyright 2017 WND

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/#P3AzowkeAB6Vdld6.99

For those who don't think America is closer to a civil war thanany time in history since the war between the North and South only need to turn the Facebook page for the Democratic Party and view the short video in which Lynch makes an impassionate plea to "we can do it again".
http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS
Senate Dems post her impassioned plea on Facebook page as 'words of inspiration'

'The video is less than a minute long and begins by stating that people are experiencing “great fear and uncertainty,” with the unstated implication it is due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.
Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”
But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.
“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”
“Subversion, Inc.” outs the radical thugs who’ve always been part of the Obama apparatus.
Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”
Lynch succeeded Eric Holder as Barack Obama’s attorney general in 2014.
Lynch is most well-remembered for her famous private meeting with Bill Clinton, her former boss, on her airplane while a federal investigation into his wife, Hillarious Clinton, and the private email server she maintained as secretary of state was under way. Obama stood behind her when the news leaked out about the secret meeting on her plane sitting on the tarmac of Phoenix airport.
Lynch said her conversation with Bill Clinton did not touch on the FBI’s investigation into his wife’s private email setup at State.
Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!
Lesser known about Lynch’s history is that she was the prosecutor assigned to the biggest bank scandal in history – the probe of HSBC’s involvement in money laundering for terrorists and drug cartels lodged in 2012 and a scandal revealed first in WND, long before she was nominated for the post of attorney general.
While large fines were levied against the biggest bank in the world, no officials were charged or prosecuted by Lynch. While the subject was raised in Senate confirmation hearings, 10 Republicans approved her nomination — Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson, Mark Kirk, Rob Portman, Thad Cochran, Susan Collins, Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch and Mitch McConnell.
When WND revealed the evidence provided by a whistleblower inside the giant global bank, HSBC used its immense power to persuade bandwidth providers to take WND offline – a situation that was remediated within hours.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 WND

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/#P3AzowkeAB6Vdld6.99

Apparently, the soldiers received their marching orders and followed them to a T.  I love the way KTVU news claimed it was Trump supporters fighting with Trump protesters, not fighting back.  And fighting back is the only way to put an end to this lawlessness.  There should be blood in the streets, the blood of the masked fascist waging war against America.

Trump supporters attacked in Berkeley by Black Bloc demonstrators

By Thomas Lifson

Brave Trump supporters gathered in Berkeley’s civic center, and were attacked by leftists, including masked Black Bloc supporters, who claim “antifa” (“anti-fascism”) as justification for violence against their political opponents. Local coverage in the San Francisco Bay Area, as expected, used words that implied that responsibility for the violence was shared:

“Violence erupts at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley” (San Francisco Chronicle)

“A violent clash erupted Saturday in Berkeley as pro-Donald Trump supporters fought with anti-Trump protesters during a heated demonstration” (KTVU Fox 2)

But the pictures in the media belie this claim.  For instance, Noah Berger of the San Francisco Chronicle captured Black Bloc demonstrators kicking a Trump supporter

198062_5_.jpg

The most complete photo coverage comes from local website Berkeleyside, which honestly admitted:

Some individuals from both sides were aggressive and hostile, but many of the pro-Trump demonstrators behaved peacefully and said they had come to support free speech, particularly after the violent protests that happened after far-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos came to Berkeley on Feb. 1.

At least seven people were injured and police made ten arrests. The rally ended around 6 p.m.

198066_5_.jpg

A perusal of the many photos on Berkeleyide, and on its Twitter feed will show that many anti-Trump demonstrators were wearing masks, which is itself illegal.

198063_5_.jpg

There was a notable differnce in the level of language employed by the two sides:

198064_5_.jpg

198065_5_.jpg

Nevertheless, leftists are going for the Big Lie:

C6HBIMTUwAAiYW9.jpg

trump supporter dressed for violence #berkeleyprotes

Berkeley, California was once famous for the “Free Speech Movement” – which was never about free speech, but which made a nice-sounding label for radical leftism. Now, that label is so out of date that the leftists of today reject the notion that anyone who disagrees with them must be silenced.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/trump_supporters_attacked_in_berkeley_by_black_bloc_demonstrators_.html

• Upvote 4

I'm still waiting for Shabbs and B/A to come in and tell us that this is normal and that we're not heading for a civil war. 

So what do ya'll think is going to happen when something like this happens in an open carry state where the Trump supporters are armed to the teeth? I have desired to be one of the most passive men I know but what do you think I am going to do WITH JUST MY BARE HANDS when I'm at a pro Trump march with my wife and daughter and someone does this? If Lynch wants blood let her's be the first. If they attack me and my family someone WILL DIE/.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Theseus said:

Lynch needs to be held accountable.

I think she knows that if Trump is left in charge, it is only a matter of time before her criminal deeds are exposed, and she will then be forced to answer for her conduct.

This is more than just an opposing ideal, it is nothing short of a desperate attempt by a bunch of criminals who would much rather burn down America than pay the price for their crimes.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm still waiting for Shabbs and B/A to come in and tell us that this is normal and that we're not heading for a civil war. 

So what do ya'll think is going to happen when something like this happens in an open carry state where the Trump supporters are armed to the teeth? I have desired to be one of the most passive men I know but what do you think I am going to do WITH JUST MY BARE HANDS when I'm at a pro Trump march with my wife and daughter and someone does this? If Lynch wants blood let her's be the first. If they attack me and my family someone WILL DIE/.

It wont happen anywhere there is ccw or open carry. Why? Because its much easier to fight those who are unarmed than get yourself killed. Its why this only happened in Berkley.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

The 'globalists' at work!!

9 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

The 'globalists' at work!!

It is a script we are watching unfold. In the works for a long time, and president Trump is caught in the

middle of it. It goes far beyond and deeper than just a bunch of pissed off democrats, it is inside the republican party also.

You can deny it, but it is the truth. Too many are blind by certain loyalties to be able to see how the show is being played

out.

Of course instead of stopping and taking a much closer look at the big picture, some have predictably started the civil war talk

that has been fed to people for the last 8 years much by alternative media such as Alex Jones, etc., and you have not stopped

for a moment to think this through as to why. Included in the propaganda has been martial law which keeps being thrown around,

and still few are looking beyond the DISTRACTIONS. Those distractions include religious connotations in order to stir up

the 'end times' crowds and get them involved in the show down. DON"T BUY IT. Look closer instead of reacting with so much

emotion, it will destroy you. The people behind this latest move are going in for the kill...they do not care one ounce about

US, they only care about preserving their reign and continue to cover their crimes. BOTH parties mind you, not just the cute

little labels of 'libretards, demoncrats', etc., but it is deep within the party many of you think is so righteous. They are all corrupt,

when did you think they became clean? When Trump was elected? Start thinking critically!

This is not about someone convincing us that trump is "unfit"...this is about ALL of we the people that are beginning to see we

have not even begun to "take our country back", and to prove it many within BOTH parties already are salivating upon the thought

that Trump will soon be cast aside. Pushing the civil war idea is catching on and we are all being played as usual, but go ahead and

keep up the BS. Meanwhile, we have a president that is close to being pushed out and those guilty of it include those of his OWN

party, and his inner circle.

We are slowly disintegrating into a train wreck...don't feed it...those fighting against Trump are fighting the PEOPLE, and trying to tell them

the people will not get their country back. We are witnessing something that has been planned for many years, don;t fall for the distractions

being thrown out at you. Be aware, and for gods sake, take off the blinders in regards to DC.

Trump broadcasting in the manner that he did was NOT good for him...if the evidence is their, you call in the right people to take down the threat,

you do NOT broadcast on Twitter. Does not any of this make you THINK? Either deny and deflect, or start thinking logically and critically,

but do not bite on the distractions...start looking at the big picture instead of turning this into who to kill next BS. Exactly what THEY want

...don't allow them to keep you caught up in the noise. THINK...this goes so much deeper than we imagine and Trump knows it...but he

took the bait and told everyone far too soon and the implications have those who hate him jumping for joy. This also goes much

deeper than just political parties, but few want to admit there are many on the outside pushing the agenda of the psychopaths.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the insight, Jim... and for the "warning"... and for the advice to think more critically.  Beyond that, Jim... in confronting the distractions... what is your further analysis and plan of action?

As far as the script is concerned... do you really believe that the globalists were prepared for a Trump presidency?  In that, are they revising their script to adapt to such... or were they truly prepared with a Plan B when Clinton failed to ascend?  And, now we are seeing it in action... Trump taking the "bait", etc. etc...

If the script has to constantly adjust to Trump's unpredictability... they're going to have to employ a boatload more "writers" to continue to propagate the agenda of such narrative...

I'd say... as of this moment... the globalists have their hands full.  I give the current edge to Trump the Disruptor...

I say broadcast away on Twitter... and let's see them adjust to a daily barrage of confrontation... in real time...

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks for the insight, Jim... and for the "warning"... and for the advice to think more critically.  Beyond that, Jim... in confronting the distractions... what is your further analysis and plan of action?

As far as the script is concerned... do you really believe that the globalists were prepared for a Trump presidency?  In that, are they revising their script to adapt to such... or were they truly prepared with a Plan B when Clinton failed to ascend?  And, now we are seeing it in action... Trump taking the "bait", etc. etc...

If the script has to constantly adjust to Trump's unpredictability... they're going to have to employ a boatload more "writers" to continue to propagate the agenda of such narrative...

I'd say... as of this moment... the globalists have their hands full.  I give the current edge to Trump the Disruptor...

I say broadcast away on Twitter... and let's see them adjust to a daily barrage of confrontation... in real time...

All good points, I would love to read Jim's reply as I so enjoy reading all that he post. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

It is a script we are watching unfold. In the works for a long time, and president Trump is caught in the

middle of it. It goes far beyond and deeper than just a bunch of pissed off democrats, it is inside the republican party also.

You can deny it, but it is the truth. Too many are blind by certain loyalties to be able to see how the show is being played

out.

Of course instead of stopping and taking a much closer look at the big picture, some have predictably started the civil war talk

that has been fed to people for the last 8 years much by alternative media such as Alex Jones, etc., and you have not stopped

for a moment to think this through as to why. Included in the propaganda has been martial law which keeps being thrown around,

and still few are looking beyond the DISTRACTIONS. Those distractions include religious connotations in order to stir up

the 'end times' crowds and get them involved in the show down. DON"T BUY IT. Look closer instead of reacting with so much

emotion, it will destroy you. The people behind this latest move are going in for the kill...they do not care one ounce about

US, they only care about preserving their reign and continue to cover their crimes. BOTH parties mind you, not just the cute

little labels of 'libretards, demoncrats', etc., but it is deep within the party many of you think is so righteous. They are all corrupt,

when did you think they became clean? When Trump was elected? Start thinking critically!

This is not about someone convincing us that trump is "unfit"...this is about ALL of we the people that are beginning to see we

have not even begun to "take our country back", and to prove it many within BOTH parties already are salivating upon the thought

that Trump will soon be cast aside. Pushing the civil war idea is catching on and we are all being played as usual, but go ahead and

keep up the BS. Meanwhile, we have a president that is close to being pushed out and those guilty of it include those of his OWN

We are slowly disintegrating into a train wreck...don't feed it...those fighting against Trump are fighting the PEOPLE, and trying to tell them

the people will not get their country back. We are witnessing something that has been planned for many years, don;t fall for the distractions

being thrown out at you. Be aware, and for gods sake, take off the blinders in regards to DC.

Trump broadcasting in the manner that he did was NOT good for him...if the evidence is their, you call in the right people to take down the threat,

you do NOT broadcast on Twitter. Does not any of this make you THINK? Either deny and deflect, or start thinking logically and critically,

but do not bite on the distractions...start looking at the big picture instead of turning this into who to kill next BS. Exactly what THEY want

...don't allow them to keep you caught up in the noise. THINK...this goes so much deeper than we imagine and Trump knows it...but he

took the bait and told everyone far too soon and the implications have those who hate him jumping for joy. This also goes much

deeper than just political parties, but few want to admit there are many on the outside pushing the agenda of the psychopaths.

Very well said Jim. The sad fact is most on both sides think they are supporting patriots. They are blinded by their beliefs and think their particular leader Left or Right is working for them, when in truth they are only working for their own agenda and personal wealth. I feel sorry for all who have been hoodwinked. I read some of the most intelligent comments on this board and wonder how people who are so well read and informed can be so easily misled into believing the gibberish that is spoon fed to them by main stream media or even worse totally slanted blogs etc...

Thanks for your level head and open mind. I only wish more would step back to see what they are about to step in.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

out.

Wonderful post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1