Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP FUMING! Trump accuses Obama of wire-tapping his phone

Seems like deja vu...heard this same thing yesterday.  Martial Law requires cooperation with ALL branches of law enforcement....so, slow your roll and relax a bit.  And don't you dare give me that crap that one must be a conservative to be a Christian...I'm not offended, but the split personality comment says plenty.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems like deja vu...heard this same thing yesterday.  Martial Law requires cooperation with ALL branches of law enforcement....so, slow your roll and relax a bit.  And don't you dare give me that crap that one must be a conservative to be a Christian...I'm not offended, but the split personality comment says plenty.

GO RV, then BV

It was meant to, because I know who you are and I know where your heart truly is. And I know that is not always how you post. I say this as your friend because I am your friend. 

As to the cooperation with all Law Enforcement you may wanna think about how come Trump has always complimented law enforcement. He has at every speech complemented and thank the law enforcement community . He will have no problem getting their help. And as I've been saying for some time the left is only pushing more people towards Trump. You may ask how is that? Well it is really simple, what is happening now in America has NEVER happened before. Never has a political party in league with the media attempted to destroy and stop a Presidency in our entire history. Not like they are doing now. This is now transforming from a political party issue into a National Rights issue. Our right as One nation under God. Our right to live as free men. Our right to govern ourselves. Our very nations existence as America is at stake. And the Democrat party leadership is showing all of us perfectly clear what they are. DICTATORS. Who don't give a DAMN about what you or I want and think.  

• Upvote 5

Obama statement says accusations in tweet storm are ‘simply false’

Conservative media claims former president is undermining Trump

David Smith in Washington

Saturday 4 March 2017 18.01 GMT

3500.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b5e87d62b75570069b366b96d82f70ed
Donald Trump and Barack Obama walk out of the East front of the Capitol, prior to Obama’s departure from the 2017 presidential inauguration.
Photograph: POOL/Reuters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-wiretap-barack-obama-coup

'He's under attack': pro-Trump rallies battle chill and opposing protesters

New York protest, one of many planned around the US by Tea Party group and Gays for Trump, sees around 100 supporters face a smaller band of opponents

Adam Gabbatt in New York

Saturday 4 March 2017 20.02 GMT

5039.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=fac600d6aa8b0d603bed2c8048dfec06
Supporters of President Donald Trump chant slogans during a Trump rally on Fifth Avenue near Trump Tower.
Photograph: Mary Altaffer/AP

• Upvote 1

Uh oh you spoke too soon. FBI says yes they did wiretap the Trump Tower. It was said in the Summer of 2016 the AG asked the FISA court for a wiretap warrant. This was rejected. The AG then narrowed the scope and was then granted. I guess Trump has evidence he was wiretapped after all. Besides we know for a fact Flynn was recorded although this was suspected to be in normal surveilance. This is actually being revealed to be part of the wiretap at the Trump Tower. 0bummer has a history of using Chicago rules and his authority to go after his opponents. This is going to turn out very bad for 0bummer who in the entire history of the United States is the only former President to openly state he is will try oust his successor by forcing him to either resign or be impeached. This even looks bad when his former chief of staff moves into his bungalow in DC. No other President in the history of America has ever gone after their successor. There is more than meets the eye here as this is seditious in nature when words like "silent coup" is being used to describe 0bummer's activities. I am starting to postulize that there is collusion between the Russian Ambassodor - who sat with theDems at the POTUS speech on Feb 28 - and the Dems. There is even aeducated guess that Sessions out of the blue call by the aforementioned Russian Ambassador was a setup arranged by 0bama's team. However that is not corroborated at this time.

there is also arguable precedence a sitting president can order a warrntless wire tap through the War Powers Act but this was done through the FISA COURT.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In a subject that clearly raises my blood pressure you made me laugh so hard.

I have a question for you Shabbs. When President Trump has the State Department Arrest Obutthead for this and then has to declare Martial Law because of all the lunatic left rioters what will you do? Are you gonna join in the Civil War or are you going to purge yourself from your split personality and stand as a Christian voice calling for peace?  Because all of THIS is taking us far away from the pleasures of playful sarcasm and dragging us headlong into all out civil war. 

I think the outcome is leading to civil war. Berkley's March for Trump already brought violence to the march. As anti-Trump protestors became physical today. As more of the pay to protestors come out to rallies in favor of Trump, the violence is only going to escalate. These Soros funded thugs are going to create an environment of violence that is going to cause the hospitalization or even worse loss of life. The Murray shout down caused a Professor to already be hospitalized and now she wears a neck brace. Before it was only property and the police. It is quickly going beyond that.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In a subject that clearly raises my blood pressure you made me laugh so hard.

I have a question for you Shabbs. When President Trump has the State Department Arrest Obutthead for this and then has to declare Martial Law because of all the lunatic left rioters what will you do? Are you gonna join in the Civil War or are you going to purge yourself from your split personality and stand as a Christian voice calling for peace?  Because all of THIS is taking us far away from the pleasures of playful sarcasm and dragging us headlong into all out civil war. 

I think no matter the outcome is leading to civil war. Berkley's March for Trump already brought violence to the march. As anti-Trump protestors became physical today. As more of the pay to protestors come out to rallies in favor of Trump, the violence is only going to escalate. These Soros funded thugs are going to create an environment of violence that is going to cause the hospitalization or even worse loss of life. The Murray shout down caused a Professor to already be hospitalized and now she wears a neck brace. Before it was only property and the police. It is quickly going beyond that.

56 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I think the outcome is leading to civil war. Berkley's March for Trump already brought violence to the march. As anti-Trump protestors became physical today. As more of the pay to protestors come out to rallies in favor of Trump, the violence is only going to escalate. These Soros funded thugs are going to create an environment of violence that is going to cause the hospitalization or even worse loss of life. The Murray shout down caused a Professor to already be hospitalized and now she wears a neck brace. Before it was only property and the police. It is quickly going beyond that.

Thanks Theseus, 

Shabbs what say you to this? 

Anyone that honestly believes that President Trump made that claim without having some kind of proof has not been paying attention to Trump for the last yr and a half. He can be quite brash at times but he is nobody's fool. And he isn't going to let this go without response.

• Upvote 5

I don't sense a civil war coming; I sense every hidden thing being exposed, and justice being administered.  God is setting things right, and He has put in a warrior (a David) to be the instrument He uses.  Trump has an Evangelical Advisory Board who meet and pray with him; let us pray that God uses them (by the Holy Spirit) to give him direction and that Trump listens and follows.  It is a fierce battle between good and evil - any one with any spiritual discernment can see that.  Yes, I said it - and I meant it.

• Upvote 8

44 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Anyone that honestly believes that President Trump made that claim without having some kind of proof has not been paying attention to Trump for the last yr and a half. He can be quite brash at times but he is nobody's fool. And he isn't going to let this go without response.

LDG, again I agree.....Years ago as a kid I remember finding these conical holes in the sandy soil....Perfectly round cone maybe 1.5 to 2 inches across but if you watched long enough an ant, small grasshopper or some other insect would fall in or slide in and the sand they couldn't get out....The harder they tried the deeper they went until something sucked them under and what ever it was I suppose ate them.

President Trump have also set his trap but unlike obama he isn't talking about it, he wont tell the world, he isn't going to telegraph that Knock Out Punch until the time is right. Until he has all the rats in one place and slams the door shut.....Then the fun starts.

Liberal heads will explode, EBT cards shut off, obama phones canceled and a lot of people really pissed off....That is what everyone needs to prepare for....The obama entitled that are rioting in the streets are going to be without money, food or cell phone service.......There is a Cleansing coming....Liberal obamabot, snowflake, entitled basement dwellers that scream out they have rights to go into grade school bathrooms against those quiet type that look down every day and say I am a guy or a gal and I no it.

Hell, give me a gun and ammo we can hose the streets down later.

If a Civil War is what the Snowflakes want so be it....I would rather die in a pile of Brass and Shotgun Shells than live life as a slave to some liberal.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

LDG, again I agree.....Years ago as a kid I remember finding these conical holes in the sandy soil....Perfectly round cone maybe 1.5 to 2 inches across but if you watched long enough an ant, small grasshopper or some other insect would fall in or slide in and the sand they couldn't get out....The harder they tried the deeper they went until something sucked them under and what ever it was I suppose ate them.

President Trump have also set his trap but unlike obama he isn't talking about it, he wont tell the world, he isn't going to telegraph that Knock Out Punch until the time is right. Until he has all the rats in one place and slams the door shut.....Then the fun starts.

Liberal heads will explode, EBT cards shut off, obama phones canceled and a lot of people really pissed off....That is what everyone needs to prepare for....The obama entitled that are rioting in the streets are going to be without money, food or cell phone service.......There is a Cleansing coming....Liberal obamabot, snowflake, entitled basement dwellers that scream out they have rights to go into grade school bathrooms against those quiet type that look down every day and say I am a guy or a gal and I no it.

Hell, give me a gun and ammo we can hose the streets down later.

If a Civil War is what the Snowflakes want so be it....I would rather die in a pile of Brass and Shotgun Shells than live life as a slave to some liberal.

Karsten

So Shabbs, do ya still think that I'm wrong about the masses supporting President Trump no matter what he does? This post is what the liberal left has driven the more conservative of us to. What the left is now doing is solidifying the Trump base and they are ready for war. I am now praying that God will intervene and bring everyone to their senses. Because this is not going to end well. You made a comment, Shabbs, to a recent post of mine; something about a banana republic and resorting to threats but this is what is coming if the left doesn't back down. Even some of the left in media are starting to see it. That is why I implore you and B/A to stop being so antagonistic in your post.  This is going beyond simple sarcasm and humor{ which you and I love to share} to something far more evil. Right or wrong we all must allow this POTUS his chance at doing whatever he wants to do. Just like we all did for Obama.

And to you Karsten I say the same. Please back down. There was a time when I truly believed that Obama was the actual Antichrist. And that after Hilldabeast was elected he would reign over the world via the UN, and via the Clintons run America. I'm still not entirely sure that he isn't what I thought he was. Why else is he doing the things that he's doing. Why is it that he doesn't just do what every other POTUS does and go away? Understand that there is a reason for what Obama is doing. I could go on more but enough people here already think me more than strange, so I'll leave it at that. Please sister, calm down and seek the will of the Father. The universe will unfold exactly as it is suppose to. 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, umbertino said:

Obama statement says accusations in tweet storm are ‘simply false’

Well an Obummer denial should be all the proof anyone needs to put this issue to rest.  It’s not like the scandal free Obummer administration would ever lie to cover their nefarious actions.

I mean, it’s not like Obummer would ever wiretap a Presidential candidate in hopes of garnering inside information to help the opposition.  On second thought, maybe we should ask Netanyahu for his perspective of this newly uncovered seditious act.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I don't sense a civil war coming; I sense every hidden thing being exposed, and justice being administered.  God is setting things right, and He has put in a warrior (a David) to be the instrument He uses.  Trump has an Evangelical Advisory Board who meet and pray with him; let us pray that God uses them (by the Holy Spirit) to give him direction and that Trump listens and follows.  It is a fierce battle between good and evil - any one with any spiritual discernment can see that.  Yes, I said it - and I meant it.

I didn't sense a civil war either until a person taught me a particular things on what to start looking for. You think it is tinfoil hat nutjob conspiracy theory until your eyes see it happening. We draw closer does not mean civil war will happen only the probability for it grows stronger. A civil war if happens will occur from the squeezing of the bottom up and top down. This is happening as groups on the bottom arebeing funded and organized in alinsky-style. Indivisible, a far left wing group, is distributing training manuals compiled by the OFA, the Obama organization deemed tobe the "shadow government" run from his tax payer funded DC bungalow. So we have the top funding and training the bottom. Then 501C3 organizations (non-profit) organizations who form and organize the bottom conduct riots and bait others into violent conflicts in hopes one event will be a tipping point and will move others not to words but to action which then promulgates more violent action. This is the Nazi Party tactics and communist party tactics.

Something also you might not be aware of and should give you pause is this, the DOJ slush fund. When a company is fined where does that money go? Not where you think. A company fined letssay 150 billion dollars can be approached by the DOJ and they say, hey company, I know you don't want to pay 150 million dollars. So if you pay 15 million dollars to a group we, the DOJ, designates we will consider the fine paid. Now the numbers are hypothetical but this slush fund is not. What is of importtance here isi that the DOJ can designate any organization they prefer to receive this money. Second important item is that there is no corporate accountability after the organization receives the money. So if an organizationsuch as the Sierra Leone Club receives 42 million dollars they can do with it whatever they please, like then funnel the money to another organization(s). This comes the top down. All wars, insurgencies require planning, organization and money. 0bummer shored up the money aspect along with Soros. 

Organizations such as Indivisible and OFA are planning, coordinating and organizing the bottom organizations by training and paying protestors to create chaos and wreak havoc. The BLM movement has gone beyond fighting for civil rights by their manifesto stated on their website just like MoveOn.org has done. Protestors who have gone from peaceful gatherings covered under the Constitution to that of agitators and rioters destroying private property and now are attacking people physically and verbally. Given the pattern of escalation and human behavior, this squeeze from the top down to urge the bottom to push up are all the hallmarks throughout history leading to violent overthrows of the current seat of power. This happened in the French Revolution that led to the Terrible 100 daysin which people associated with those in power were beheaded. This happened in the Roman Empire several times. This has most noteriety and gives up images of the worsekind through the actions of the Nazi Party in the 1930s. This is how the USSR fell. This is how despots are removed in violent coup d'etats. Even the mere whisper of a silent coup in the USA is seditious when a peaceful transfer of power took place. If need to know more I suggest you to read the Federalist Papers and review the histories and treatises of governments of the world. They need to put world historyback into the classroom, which is another part of this overall plan to change the government of the USA. 

• Upvote 5

Great find.

Besides the fact most folks already know the libtards are a bunch of ignorant buffoons reacting to the world with emotional hysteria, they really screwed themselves.

If they had just backed off a little, refrained from drinking their own spiked kool aid,  they could have had a pretty good thing.

They would have had some respectability.

That would have given them one heck of a voice in the Trump Administration.

Instead, those idiots pushed and pushed until Trump had no choice but to expose their lawlessness.

Now, there's gonna be some azzholes that go to prison, and the entire left is about to get a ***** slap that will send them back to their beloved jim crow days.

Poor libtards...NOT... hahahaha

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

I didn't sense a civil war either until a person taught me a particular things on what to start looking for

American history was one of my favorite subjects in High School during the early 80s. And the Civil War period was my most favorite of all.That is why I don't think that President Lincoln was a great a POTUS as history claims him to be. Under his leadership the Constitution of the U.S. was put on hold and civil rights of ALL Americans were removed. Most don't know why the government flag of the U.S. has a gold fleece around its borders nor do most know that it is NOT an American Flag. But most of all in my studies I was fascinated with how the mindset of the people at the time led up to civil war. Not too much unlike today. And I suspect that had the south reacted more calmly the succession never would have happened. What most people don't ever consider is that Robert E. Lee was against slavery, and that he openly hoped that the,"boys in Virginia", free the slaves before President Lincoln. He hoped that because he knew that the war was not about slavery but about states rights. And he knew that if President Lincoln was to free the slaves first then the war would forever be thought of as a war against slavery. And Lee was correct. But the biggest mistake that the south made was not realizing that if they not only freed the slaves but also allowed them the right to vote  before 1860 they would have easily won back most of the seats in the House and Senate and possibly the Presidency also. Thus finding a peaceful way to secure States Rights.

But none of that happened because emotions were too high. And that was in my opinion by design. People need to understand to look at live OBJECTIVELY,   don't allow anyone or anything to control your emotions, for when  you do the enemy will always win. 

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's not the first time they used the government to break the law.

Besides the IRS scandal targeting conservatives, or the CIA "fast and furious" giving guns to cartels, who then killed Americans, or clinton and obama creating ISL, those were illegal, but not "spying".

Aside from the lawless actions, remember when obama wiretapped the Fox News reporters?

They "got away" with it then, whatever makes you think they didn't continue to spy on their enemies?

They ARE socialists, it's WHAT they do.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Indraman said:

Mark Levin PROVES Obama Wiretapping on President Donald Trump:

Indy

Mark Levin provides the True Premise and the True Narrative... all as presented through Public Information.

Watch it!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

American history was one of my favorite subjects in High School during the early 80s. And the Civil War period was my most favorite of all.That is why I don't think that President Lincoln was a great a POTUS as history claims him to be. Under his leadership the Constitution of the U.S. was put on hold and civil rights of ALL Americans were removed. Most don't know why the government flag of the U.S. has a gold fleece around its borders nor do most know that it is NOT an American Flag. But most of all in my studies I was fascinated with how the mindset of the people at the time led up to civil war. Not too much unlike today. And I suspect that had the south reacted more calmly the succession never would have happened. What most people don't ever consider is that Robert E. Lee was against slavery, and that he openly hoped that the,"boys in Virginia", free the slaves before President Lincoln. He hoped that because he knew that the war was not about slavery but about states rights. And he knew that if President Lincoln was to free the slaves first then the war would forever be thought of as a war against slavery. And Lee was correct. But the biggest mistake that the south made was not realizing that if they not only freed the slaves but also allowed them the right to vote  before 1860 they would have easily won back most of the seats in the House and Senate and possibly the Presidency also. Thus finding a peaceful way to secure States Rights.

But none of that happened because emotions were too high. And that was in my opinion by design. People need to understand to look at live OBJECTIVELY,   don't allow anyone or anything to control your emotions, for when  you do the enemy will always win. 

Most people think American refersto thosewholive in the United States when in fact there are North and South Americans. Just like there are Europeans that are French, German, Irish, Italians and Asians and Pacific Islanders. People who livein the United States grew up learning that Americans is just the United States. Another falsehood taught in our public schools. 

Lol  your laststatement. Been sying tht for months maybe over a year onhere.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

This should be getting close to a Civil War with these type of Anti Trump Protesters and there actions. Wheni is enough going to be enough so president Trump can get to the matters at hand?

http://ijr.com/2017/03/817178-berkeley-riot-explodes-trump-supporters-beaten-to-ground-as-rally-turns-into-bloody-nightmare/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=Politics

Karsten