Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-8-2017

TexasGranny

Hi Adam  Are there any list available anywhere that lists the financial institutes that have indicated that they will exchange our dinars after the RV? I know that right now they seem to be handling the subject with "kid cloves", which I can understand. In our small town the only larger banks we have are 5/3 and Huntington. The people I talk to at the Huntington have all said no to exchanging Dinars, and I don' know about 5/3.Maybe this is too early to be asking about this, but I would like to have as many of my ducks in a row as possible as early as I can. I think that sometime in the past mentioned a list of banks that said they were going to handle exchanges . Any help here would be welcome.

Thanks for all you do and keep those "giddy" reports coming.

Countryroads

When they revalue it, no matter what number it goes to...

Let's say it's .10 cents hypothetically. I think everyone pretty much agrees it will still rise from there.

If that's true, will they announce to the dinar holders that there is a certain amount of time to exchange yours? Or will that time limit be a mystery to everyone?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam,

And adding to the previous question... what three 0 notes do you think they will want to take out of circulation? Do you think there is any chance they will not be taking the 5,000 note out of circulation?

Hey big bro Adam, the "March 20th/21st" date coming  up has been alluring to some of us...could be something, but also could be nothing at all...just wanted to make sure should "other currencies" pops unexpectedly, some of us (me B)) would still be good to use the OSI options immediately?  Do you still have some "back up plan" in place if other currencies revalue before the Dinar while using our OSI resources?  Again, it could be nothing, but it'll be cool to know and be prepared.  Thanks! :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

I admirer all of us waiting all  these years helping out the iraq people by trading  them  dollars  for here  wothless money . They will revalue .  Taking them longer them  Japan   and  longer than Germany. after there big wars.