Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Is The RV now dead in the water?

Inquiring minds want to know.

3-3-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance's "approach" to postpone the project to delete the zeros until further notice"  Quote:  "...Finance Committee in the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the project to delete the zeros that was planned years ago to apply until further notice."   ...that almost has the "smack" of her pointing out that this WAS PLANNED - then POSTPONED until further notice.   Which is...accurate...they aren't saying further notice isn't tomorrow, next week or next month either

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Here is the rest of the story.

3-3-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article:  "Parliamentary Finance's "approach" to postpone the project to delete the zeros until further notice"  Quote:  "...Finance Committee in the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the project to delete the zeros that was planned years ago to apply until further notice."   ...that almost has the "smack" of her pointing out that this WAS PLANNED - then POSTPONED until further notice.   Which is...accurate...they aren't saying further notice isn't tomorrow, next week or next month eitherWhy would they be "rehashing" a decision that was put off back in 2012 - right now?  Over a concept that is DIRECTLY germane to their forward economic progress.  In fact...it is a little weird this is coming out now - right near the end of Mosul... or in this "first part of 2017 timeframe" - why now?   I think it's obvious.

• Upvote 1

At the beginning of this year or near the end of last year (will need to find the article), there were articles stating that they had planned to rollout the delete the zero project in early 2017, however, at that time they postponed it for whatever reason. This decision was made going into 2017 for postponing the deletion of the zeros project and is nothing new at this point in time. Revisiting this aspect is nothing new and is highly unlikely at this juncture they will begin implementing this due to several factors: 1) stability of the country (not just Daesh expelled, but political and economic as well.) It has to be a proven track record of such and cannot be just hitting the mark, 2) The HCL must be passed and implemented, not just passed, implementation goes beyond just giving citizens revenues from the sales of oil. Again a track record must be established. 3) The 2016 Agreement must be completed in its entirety 4) Non-oil revenue must show a substantial increase in revenue generation and there are other factors but these are the main ones I am looking for. What do I know, I am no guru nor do I ever want to be one.  These are just my opinions and analyses.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Theseus said:

At the beginning of this year or near the end of last year (will need to find the article), there were articles stating that they had planned to rollout the delete the zero project in early 2017, however, at that time they postponed it for whatever reason. This decision was made going into 2017 for postponing the deletion of the zeros project and is nothing new at this point in time. Revisiting this aspect is nothing new and is highly unlikely at this juncture they will begin implementing this due to several factors: 1) stability of the country (not just Daesh expelled, but political and economic as well.) It has to be a proven track record of such and cannot be just hitting the mark, 2) The HCL must be passed and implemented, not just passed, implementation goes beyond just giving citizens revenues from the sales of oil. Again a track record must be established. 3) The 2016 Agreement must be completed in its entirety 4) Non-oil revenue must show a substantial increase in revenue generation and there are other factors but these are the main ones I am looking for. What do I know, I am no guru nor do I ever want to be one.  These are just my opinions and analyses.

I remember that all so well I think this is just old news reincarnated once again I also remember when Iran RV'd and all the BS coming out saying stuff like this then they did it.

I'll just wait for Adams Bingo Email and let all the farm fresh and old BS roll off and not let it stick to my shoes. I'm tried of getting new floor mats for my car.

• Upvote 3

On 3/3/2017 at 8:21 AM, Flash101 said:

I remember that all so well I think this is just old news reincarnated once again I also remember when Iran RV'd and all the BS coming out saying stuff like this then they did it.

I'll just wait for Adams Bingo Email and let all the farm fresh and old BS roll off and not let it stick to my shoes. I'm tried of getting new floor mats for my car.

Just get those all weather ones they custom make for your car. No need to change the mats then! Just pull them out and hose em down. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Theseus said:

Gurus first have to be in the same realm of reality. So far haven't seen a one that fit that category.

Well any guru who realizes that ISIS has to be completely OUT and the economy on a local level

has to be thriving before monetary reform happens, is a step closer to reality.

• Downvote 2