Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana THURSDAY 2 March 2017

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Mammaw said:

Thank you Adam for the chat update. Read your attachment while traveling on the road. Based on what I am reading: IF CBI RV's and we are able to cashout for a clearance of $750 on 10k IQD then the 25k note should clear approximately $1875, 1million IQD might clear $75k.

That being said that may not leave us a great deal for some major investments, as we had hoped. However, it isn't anything to sneeze about either. It is an amazing blessing regardless. I just hate the fact that I am certain all the money I put into WARKA and never was able to get them to respond is a complete loss. But it is what it is. I didn't put more in there than I could afford to loose. That being said it doesn't leave me a great deal in paper notes, but it should be sufficient to help with my retirement. Time will tell.

Hi. Why should money in Warka be a complete loss? It is still there and if the Iraq economy gets going properly, we should be able to invest in the local stock market through warka account and also transfer out the money from our current IBAN-accounts? Actually is not actually better to have those funds (rather the cash notes) in case RV is a longer step by step process like Adam is expecting. So basically those funds can just wait on the account once IQD moved from 0.10 to 0.20 to 1 dollar ....no need to buy and sell constantly physical notes to get the benefit. In case you currently do not have access to see you funds, please send another e-mail for a new password. I did recently about a month ago and had to send 3 emails to finally get a response.

• Upvote 3

Nice post Adam.

After thinking about what you have said about a possible rate, I am thinking about this with a little less hype. My prayer would be that it RV's at a high enough rate that everyone would be able to put in a few more of the nicer things into their "Bucket List". I wish everyone good fortune with their Dinars.

Countryroads

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, countryroads said:

Nice post Adam.

After thinking about what you have said about a possible rate, I am thinking about this with a little less hype. My prayer would be that it RV's at a high enough rate that everyone would be able to put in a few more of the nicer things into their "Bucket List". I wish everyone good fortune with their Dinars.

Countryroads

I second that. It would be amazing. I would just give it to my kids.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Article From 10 Days Ago ...

Iraq Stock Market Is on the Cusp of a Bull Run, Here’s Why

20 Feb 2017

FC is overweight on Iraq’s financial stocks

Hong Kong-based fund management company Asia Frontier Capital (AFC) has been actively tracking Iraqi equities since June 2015 when they launched the AFC Iraq Fund. As of January 2017, the fund is overweight the financial sector which commands a good 58.1% portfolio allocation. Consumer staples stand second with a 23.3% weighting.

The fact that AFC’s Iraq fund is overweight to the financial sector is a direct derivative of the nature of the market, said Thomas Hugger, chief executive officer and founder of AFC. “There are over 80 companies listed on the stock exchange in Iraq, with the financial sector accounting for almost a third of the market cap but over three-quarters of trading volumes; our positions include banks, insurance companies but none of the many listed money exchange bureaus,” Hugger told Frontera in a recent interview.

Does the oil rebound make investing in Iraq, less risky?

Iraq is highly dependent on oil with oil accounting for over 90% of government revenues and in turn the government is the biggest player in the economy. The double whammy of the collapse in oil prices in the last two years and the high military spending due to the demands of the war against ISIS almost devastated the economy. The near doubling of oil prices goes a long way in liquefying the economy and ultimately the markets. There is likely more room for growth with the markets predicting oil (OIL) (USO) (XLE) prices to recover through 2017. Iraqi Kurdistan has about five companies listed outside Iraq. AFC has invested in two such companies, one listed in Norway (DNO:Oslo) as mentioned previously, and the other, Genel Energy Plc, listed in the UK (GENL.L).

Hugger suggested that with the oil situation improving, energy stocks from the region will be of particular interest. However, it still remains “very risky” due to the uncertain political situation between the federal government of Iraq and the Regional Government of Kurdistan (KRG), plus, the strained finances of the KRG affect its ability to pay these oil companies for the oil they export.

rabee-index.png

Are we seeing the start of a bull market in Iraq?

In his January newsletter to investors, Hugger affirmed “the start of a bull market” in Iraq. The frontier (FRN) (FM) market has come a long way from the economic plunge that 8 years of war (2003-2011) left it in. The Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange is up 60% since mid-2016 (see chart above). We now see investment rising in the economy, which is sparking lending as well, providing impetus for financial stocks to outperform, according to Hugger.

https://fronteranews.com/investing/iraq-stock-market-is-on-the-cusp-of-a-bull-run-heres-why/

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

Question is where is the best place to purchase the new lower denoms when they hit the market place.

CNN Could Tell U But U'll Have To Drive Ur Soggy A$$ Thru The Flooded Streets Of Baghdad Just To Get There ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

Weather the coming days, rainy accompanied by thunderstorms, temperature 23 Celsius

index4.jpe

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 1 / March: announced that the board of Air adversity and seismic monitoring, on Wednesday, that "the weather on Thursday, it will be in all areas cloudy accompanied with rain be moderate in the northern region and mild to moderate in the central region with storms thunderstorms sometimes, as is the degree of the expected minimum temperature in the city of Baghdad, 12:00, and 23 m Great. "

She continued the Authority in a statement, "The weather Friday, it will be in all areas, partly cloudy, and temperatures rise slightly in the northern region and the approach in the central and southern regions as a weather Saturday in the northern and central regions cloudy accompanied Ptsaqt showers mild to moderate with a chance the occurrence of thunderstorms sometimes, "ended O.h 

http://www.iraqpressagency.com.....38;lang=ar

• Upvote 4

Adam, I read most of your detailed descriptions of the different theories of rate change of IQD. I have to say I agree with you on every aspect of the possibilities. A  0.10 cent is practical at the moment, but, if the estimated 522 Billion the corrupt politicians have embezzled from Iraq is retrieved and put back into the CBI funds, that would change the potential for a stronger rate! I believe the International Laws will freeze the various funds of the corrupt politicians of Iraq's previous leadership, and most those funds will be retrieved back into the CBI. There is absolutely no way that many Billions can be laundered with paper trails, via wire transfers into banks. One can not carry that kind of money in cash. lol! Thank you, Adam, for all your efforts!

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Mammaw said:

Make11 I have tried several times but No response. I don't know what the issue is. But it would be sweet if I could have access to those funds.

The respond I got to my enquiry is as follows (real password hidden):

Sender was: Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

---------------

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp 

For any further questions orinquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN Could Tell U But U'll Have To Drive Ur Soggy A$$ Thru The Flooded Streets Of Baghdad Just To Get There ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

Weather the coming days, rainy accompanied by thunderstorms, temperature 23 Celsius

index4.jpe

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 1 / March: announced that the board of Air adversity and seismic monitoring, on Wednesday, that "the weather on Thursday, it will be in all areas cloudy accompanied with rain be moderate in the northern region and mild to moderate in the central region with storms thunderstorms sometimes, as is the degree of the expected minimum temperature in the city of Baghdad, 12:00, and 23 m Great. "

She continued the Authority in a statement, "The weather Friday, it will be in all areas, partly cloudy, and temperatures rise slightly in the northern region and the approach in the central and southern regions as a weather Saturday in the northern and central regions cloudy accompanied Ptsaqt showers mild to moderate with a chance the occurrence of thunderstorms sometimes, "ended O.h 

http://www.iraqpressagency.com.....38;lang=ar

Soggy a$$ and swamp @ss. Too much water in the middle east. A thought that never crossed my mind. Changes are a coming.

Good day Thugs

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much, Adam,

It is now much easier to understand what's going to happen. I've been in a slight fog about it all, even with all the excellent explanations in your book, but I believe I now am finally grasping the thinking behind it all. Again, thank you so much.

21 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Always enjoy a Drive-By - :tiphat:

This Will Be The Donald's New Drive By Vehicle ! :bananacamel:

:D   :D   :D

Learn Trump car from the inside

By Roudao 20 hours ago

Car US President Donald Trump design
Car US President Donald Trump design

Roudao - Erbil

"Cadillac 1" or "monster", this is a personal limousine for US President Donald Trump 's new name.

The photos show published by the newspaper "Daily Mail" that the British that the final version of the official car of the US president in the last stage of testing now before delivery to the White House. 

The new car model "sedan", longer than my car quadrant big push, and still even now painted in black and white camouflage so can not recognize the new features it. 

It will be the final version of the car in shades of black and silver paint once you get the final approvals, so completely to resemble the current version. 

The company "General Motors' new car manufacturer is hoping that the car will be ready with Trump 's inauguration last January, but the car will be used at a later time during the March / this March. 

This car, estimated to be worth $ 1.2 million, are part of a fleet of 12 cars cost about $ 15 million, and we can say it will be the safest car in the world, as befits the President of the United States. 

Monster car weighs 8 tons, and the doors of steel, and the thickness of the doors up to 8 inches tall, and weighing the equivalent of the weight of the doors of aircraft , "Boeing 757", and the doors closed completely to withstand biological and chemical attacks. 

And can the windshield of the car to withstand armor - piercing bullets, or bullets "Magnum .44", the structure of the car is designed for military use, and 5 inches thick. 

The undercarriage of the car can resist roadside bomb on the road, and the explosion - resistant fuel tank. 

Just next to the driver side window can be opened in case he wanted to pay any fees, and the trunk containing the blood bags of blood group president in anticipation of emergencies. 

There are a range of guns on board the car in anticipation of the outbreak of any attack, and tires the car model "Kevlar", and can continue to move even if emptied of air, oxygen system resides in the trunk in case of any chemical attack. 

There is another set of hidden front of the car to the network guns, and can be used to fire on any attacker. 

Monster car is also equipped with night - vision cameras, and it seems that the car engine running diesel based on the large rectangular door to fill fuel. 

Monster is not the only high - tech car in the presidential fleet. 

Valmkb has its own communications antenna presidency, a cellular communications tower Sticky top of a car located the convoy. 

There is always near the president 's military assistant , who holds a "nuclear ball", a carrying bag instructions in the event of a military attack. 

One of the rare times in which a malfunction occurs monster car was in 2013, when the driver put the wrong fuel drive during a trip to Israel. 

This is a grave mistake and embarrassing led the American Presidential Security Service to rush to search for a car can be less than former US President Barack Obama on his tour in Tel Aviv. 

Obama was not at the time on board the car. 

Although predicted Obama 's team all the possibilities can occur, and buying back - up generators and equipment, they did not take into account this basic human error. 

There was another crash in 2011 , a trip to Ireland, when a car monster commented on a industrial bumps in front of the US Embassy in the Irish capital Dublin

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/bu.....s/02032017

3 hours ago, texasnugget said:

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate all you do and so glad I am a VIP, If I buy more dinar should it be purchased in lower  denominations?

I'm not a proponent of smaller denoms. I personally have a mix, but I don't think it's worthwhile to spend more money on smaller denoms.

:twocents: 

• Upvote 5

Adam or anybody,

I have 25k notes bought in Kuwait in 2004 am I good to go?  Also where is the safest places to get more ID and what denom.?  We have the lifetime VIP (1)will there be a problem with the one or do we need two?  This thing is getting close, somebody must have a fixed uncertain date, any guesses?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Adam or anybody,

I have 25k notes bought in Kuwait in 2004 am I good to go?  ...

I'm posting from my phone so I can't address your whole post, but I did talk about this specific issue recently:

hope that helps! The other parts are also answered in recent posts, I can dig them up if you need me to. But that link above should get you started. 

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3

On 3/3/2017 at 9:40 AM, make11 said:

The respond I got to my enquiry is as follows (real password hidden):

Sender was: Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

---------------

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp 

For any further questions orinquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance 

I am glad to see ISSA is still a contact. I have sent another email. We shall see what we shall see.  Thank you.

• Upvote 1