Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana THURSDAY 2 March 2017

Adam Montana

Much appreciated Adam, I read it way back when I got on board here in DV and reading it again has got me stoked. Your thoughtfulness and dedication to us is awesome  and the day will arise when we can take this baby to the next level. Not sure about your thoughts on this but the liberation of Mosul might bring a landslide of over due laws to be passed :eyebrows: then the fun will begin.  

'Just renewed my OSI company, doubled checked my plan, so I'm ready when you are to put the final touches on this crazy ride :Dand  get post RV a rollen:rodeo: 

• Upvote 2

Happy Thursday to you too!  Thank you for the read, it makes sense.  I purchased a few million in lower valued notes, not the 5's maybe the 50's not the ones that have already expired.  I'm wondering if these will still hold value and I can ride out the small increases? Actually now that I think about it, they may be 250 dollar notes on top of my 25000 notes.  Do you think these will survive the initial or will they call back all of the notes on the first round?

Edited by RomeoThecla

6 minutes ago, RomeoThecla said:

Oh by the way, why does it still call me a newbie, I've been a member since 2011, I believe I've sent a picture holding some IQD before too.

It simply goes by number of posts, not time, Romeo.  Thanks for staying around!  :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for the chat update. Read your attachment while traveling on the road. Based on what I am reading: IF CBI RV's and we are able to cashout for a clearance of $750 on 10k IQD then the 25k note should clear approximately $1875, 1million IQD might clear $75k.

That being said that may not leave us a great deal for some major investments, as we had hoped. However, it isn't anything to sneeze about either. It is an amazing blessing regardless. I just hate the fact that I am certain all the money I put into WARKA and never was able to get them to respond is a complete loss. But it is what it is. I didn't put more in there than I could afford to loose. That being said it doesn't leave me a great deal in paper notes, but it should be sufficient to help with my retirement. Time will tell.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam

I guess the question for me is: Assuming your scenario is correct -- they initially RV at .10, less 25%, which has my 2M dinar worth $150K. Following your reasoning, that the dinar will slowly rise from that .10, to .15, and ultimately (hopefully) to $1, $2 or more, what sort of time frame do you foresee for that to happen -- from.10 to .15, and finally to a buck? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Buzzy...My job keeps me from corresponding on a timely basis...Once the dinar does whatever it's going to do, that'll be a ''Game-Changer'' for me, where I can live life on my terms...With that being said, I'd like very much to set down and discuss the option you mentioned about reinvesting into the dinar...Just wanted to give you a heads-up on my intensions... 

• Upvote 2