Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attorney General Jeff Sessions reportedly had two conversations with Russia's ambassador

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

NOW they want a special prosecutor??

What about the previous 8 years?  :confused2:

I would say to the Dems: Take your request for a special prosecutor and shove it where the sun don't shine. :butt-kicking:

Hey nstoolman1 ! You are spot on ! I love those good folks from Alabama ! They are not some Russian commy sympathizers. Jeff Sessions has given his life for the betterment of the South and the North and all in-between and he is an American ! Last Sunday at my aunt Mary's funeral there were 2 black ladies who we all adore.....They brought food and  gave their hearts for my family. Damn to those who try and divide us ! We are all Americans just trying to get through each and every day. Thank you to those ladies who grace our family !

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What's with the screaming.....you feeling vulnerable?  B)

GO RV, then BV

No, just tired of plagiarism.  Either post your original thoughts or give credit to whom you are quoting.  Plagiarism may have been acceptable for Biden, but shouldn't have been, and shouldn’t be for BA either. :twocents: 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

This is so frickin unbelievable ! The whole damn Obama administration is and has undermined the new administration with every drop of piss and vinegar ! "The Russians are coming , the Russians are coming ! " If any of you actually believe this you deserve the first strike nuclear war head on your ass ! 2nd strike it won't matter anyway ! What a bunch of dumb corn cob butt wipes ! Like I've always said " you can't fix stupid" ! I am going to have great fun watching all of the crybabies suck hind *** from the jackels they deserve for the next 8 years !

Dude! Quit beating around the bush!

tell how you really feel!

By his own standards, attorney general Jeff Sessions should resign

Taking himself off the investigation into Russian interference with the election is not enough. As he once said himself: ‘No one is above the law’

Thursday 2 March 2017 23.52 GMT

By Lucia Graves

5472.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=e105c4c63cf288cfc7f33d67d3c3b1b4
For the nation’s highest law enforcement officer to swear under oath he had no contact with the Russians during the campaign, and for reports to surface otherwise, is no small thing.
Photograph: Michael Reynolds/EPA

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/02/jeff-sessions-resign-perjury-russia-donald-trump

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gee - Obama had a Russian to the White House 22 times ...

Where's all the furor over that?  Or the fact the same Russian sat with the Demoncrats during Trump's Congressional speech!!

Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016

Daily Caller - March 3, 2017 109 Comments

Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014,  May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

The logs include which White House official hosted Kislyak each time he was cleared to visit. The hosts included are: Gary Samore, who was the senior National Security Council official on weapons of mass destruction during Obama’s first term (four visits); Robert Malley, who was Obama’s senior adviser on defeating the Islamic State (three visits); Lawrence Summers, who was Obama’s economic adviser (one visit); Michael Froman, Obama’s trade representative; Holdren (two visits); and the visitor’s office (four visits).

Kislyak was also listed in the logs an additional 12 times, but that was when there were between 180 and 3,000 other visitors also listed, such as for an event like a “holiday open house” or the “diplomatic corps reception.”

The groups included in the number above involved between one and 38 people. Most of the appointments had five or fewer visitors listed.

The Obama visitor logs are known to be an imperfect record of how often someone visits the White House — since scheduled, but unfulfilled appointments are often included — but the logs make clear that Kislyak was welcome at 1600 Penn on more than a handful of occasions.

Kislyak was appointed ambassador to Washington in 2008.

Russian Ambassador Kislyak Attended Trump Congressional Speech Tuesday – Sat With Democrats…

Apparently, Kislyak is a regular visitor to the Capitol

The Last Refuge - March 3, 2017 82 Comments

Russian Ambassador Kislyak Attended Trump Congressional Speech Tuesday – Sat With Democrats…

With all the fake news uproar over Attorney General Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador, perhaps this photograph provides some ‘nothingburger’ perspective:

Just last Tuesday night Ambassador Kislyak attended President Trump’s speech to a Joint Session of congress.  The Russian ambassador was noted in numerous conversations with Senate Democrats and was seated on the Democrat side of the venue.

Apparently, Kislyak is a regular visitor to the Capitol as noted in this tweet reply from Brit Hume:

brit-hume-2

(link)

Worth noting that Senator Dianne Feinstein is the ranking member of the Senate  Intelligence Committee and one of the key CIA and intelligence community oversight members on the exclusive Gang of Eight:

congressional-intelligence-gang-of-eight-2017

Intelligence Oversight Gang of Eight

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, RV ME said:

No, just tired of plagiarism.  Either post your original thoughts or give credit to whom you are quoting.  Plagiarism may have been acceptable for Biden, but shouldn't have been, and shouldn’t be for BA either. :twocents: 

RV I know you like links, this was FOX NEWS story... I just figured you would find this story on your own seeing how it was posted everywhere.... Why are all these people (and I mean all left and right) liars???? I just don't understand why they can't tell the truth. If Sessions had simply said yeah I talked to him, this would be a none issue, but he lied under oath. Being an attorney he should have known better. Oh well, just another member of The Swamp... Same old story, same old song and dance. So much for Hope and Change.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Gee - Obama had a Russian to the White House 22 times ...

Where's all the furor over that?  Or the fact the same Russian sat with the Demoncrats during Trump's Congressional speech!!

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016

Daily Caller - March 3, 2017 109 Comments

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014,  May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

The logs include which White House official hosted Kislyak each time he was cleared to visit. The hosts included are: Gary Samore, who was the senior National Security Council official on weapons of mass destruction during Obama’s first term (four visits); Robert Malley, who was Obama’s senior adviser on defeating the Islamic State (three visits); Lawrence Summers, who was Obama’s economic adviser (one visit); Michael Froman, Obama’s trade representative; Holdren (two visits); and the visitor’s office (four visits).

Kislyak was also listed in the logs an additional 12 times, but that was when there were between 180 and 3,000 other visitors also listed, such as for an event like a “holiday open house” or the “diplomatic corps reception.”

The groups included in the number above involved between one and 38 people. Most of the appointments had five or fewer visitors listed.

The Obama visitor logs are known to be an imperfect record of how often someone visits the White House — since scheduled, but unfulfilled appointments are often included — but the logs make clear that Kislyak was welcome at 1600 Penn on more than a handful of occasions.

Kislyak was appointed ambassador to Washington in 2008.

With all the fake news uproar over Attorney General Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador, perhaps this photograph provides some ‘nothingburger’ perspective:

Just last Tuesday night Ambassador Kislyak attended President Trump’s speech to a Joint Session of congress.  The Russian ambassador was noted in numerous conversations with Senate Democrats and was seated on the Democrat side of the venue.

Apparently, Kislyak is a regular visitor to the Capitol as noted in this tweet reply from Brit Hume:

brit-hume-2

(link)

Worth noting that Senator Dianne Feinstein is the ranking member of the Senate  Intelligence Committee and one of the key CIA and intelligence community oversight members on the exclusive Gang of Eight:

congressional-intelligence-gang-of-eight-2017

Intelligence Oversight Gang of Eight

It's not the fact that they met... It is the fact he lied under oath.... Get it? Good... Here's the really bad part... They are all liars. Left, Right, they are all criminals and liars. Look at McConnell's in-laws getting busted shipping 90 pounds of Cocaine. Yup McConnell's wife's family. She by the way is a cabinet member. They are all inbred Swamp Creatures...

B/A 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Not saying this picture is fake...but I do want to point out that the Trump speech to Congress that I watched, all the Dem women were dressed in white.:huh:

GO RV, then BV

Just now, BJinMontreal said:

He didn't lie - he was asked if he discussed the election with the Russian ...  Why don't they ask if Obama discussed the election with him during his numerous meetings at the White House?

If they asked Obama and he lied under oath UNDER OATH I would totally agree he should be arrested too. This guy is a lawyer and has no respect for the law... Conservatives should be marching in the streets... This is as appalling as the rest of them... I know voters thought Trump would be change, but it is clear he might represent change, but his people are the same as always... When Americans really want change, they will vote everyone of these bums out. I know many here think I'm a liberal. That's BS. I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump because they are cut from the same cloth... Elite opportunist, that cash in on the backs of Americans like you and me... I tired of everyone thinking Trump is looking out for the average American. He is just another Swamp Creature...

Whew.... I feel better. Thanks letting me vent.

B/A

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

RV I know you like links, this was FOX NEWS story... I just figured you would find this story on your own seeing how it was posted everywhere.... Why are all these people (and I mean all left and right) liars???? I just don't understand why they can't tell the truth. If Sessions had simply said yeah I talked to him, this would be a none issue, but he lied under oath. Being an attorney he should have known better. Oh well, just another member of The Swamp... Same old story, same old song and dance. So much for Hope and Change.

B/A

B/A... just be responsible and accountable... and post the sources/links.  Easy!  Sheesh.... by your standards, EVERYBODY is a liar.

Sessions didn't lie under oath... and the fact that he's an attorney, does bode well for him that he knows the laws AND procedures...

The law, questions and cross-examination is very specific... you answer what you're asked.  You do not need to, nor does the court want you to, add more than is necessary...

If they wanted more specific answers... they must be asked.

It has nothing to do with lying.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You know what???? I don't even care, because if what Yota just posted in News and if it is correct, one million dinar is now worth $20,000!!! I'm getting really happy and this could end up being a very good day!

B/A

Now you don't care?!!! LOL  So, then... please stop with the knee-jerk reactions to false premises!  GO RV!!! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Now you don't care?!!! LOL  So, then... please stop with the knee-jerk reactions to false premises!  GO RV!!! 

I meant I don't care about arguing over this matter right now... Don't worry I haven't given up my opinions on this liar or any others. You as a conservative who is so dismayed with your government should be outraged by this guy and the rest of them. This is no less than pathetic. Don't make excuses or rationalize. Call him out for not being straight up.

Right now I'm more concerned with seeing if the numbers coming out on dinar are correct. This would be a game changer. I could afford to run with the big dogs and really have the power (and money) to run for office and truly MAGA for people like you and me. Not the elite.

B/A

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I meant I don't care about arguing over this matter right now... Don't worry I haven't given up my opinions on this liar or any others. You as a conservative who is so dismayed with your government should be outraged by this guy and the rest of them. This is no less than pathetic. Don't make excuses or rationalize. Call him out for not being straight up.

Right now I'm more concerned with seeing if the numbers coming out on dinar are correct. This would be a game changer. I could afford to run with the big dogs and really have the power (and money) to run for office and truly MAGA for people like you and me. Not the elite.

B/A

I know what you meant...  But perhaps others, don't.  You failed to address the issue of true and genuine premises, to base accurate narrative.  So, by your own standards, you are as guilty as anyone else in omitting pertinent information.  Address the premise objectively and accurately... not what your bias (good or bad) tells you.

This is why we have jury selections... just saying!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jaxinjersey said:

I know what you meant...  But perhaps others, don't.  You failed to address the issue of true and genuine premises, to base accurate narrative.  So, by your own standards, you are as guilty as anyone else in omitting pertinent information.  Address the premise objectively and accurately... not what your bias (good or bad) tells you.

Let me say this JAX....... If the news is correct and each 25,000 dinar is worth $500, then I will have to discuss further in-depth next week, because today, my birthday, is going to be one hell of a celebration... I'm just saying... My birthday will forever be called Happy RV Day!!!

B/A

48 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Perhaps you missed this on the fox news website.  And Happy Birthday :peace:

No, Ms. Pelosi (AND BA), Attorney General Sessions did not commit perjury

By Gregg Jarrett  Published March 02, 2017

Napoleon Bonaparte once said, “from the sublime to the ridiculous is but a step.” 

There is nothing sublime about Nancy Pelosi.  Ridiculous, however, is an apt description.

At a news conference Thursday, the former Speaker of the House denounced Attorney General Jeff Sessions as a liar, pronounced him guilty of perjury, and demanded his resignation.  This comes just days after she erroneously accused the Trump White House of obstructing justice.  Clearly, she’s on a tear.  Who knew the democratic leader, who is not a lawyer, was such an expert on the law? 

What did Sessions do to deserve her condemnation?  By his account, he told the truth. When asked by Senator Al Franken during his confirmation hearing about “a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government,” Sessions responded as follows: 

“I’m not aware of any of those activities.  I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

In a subsequent questionnaire issued by Senator Patrick Leahy, Sessions answered “no” when asked the following:

“Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties.  Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after Election Day?”

As posed, the questions specifically ask Sessions about any exchange of information with the Russians pertaining to the presidential campaign and any discussion of the election itself.  The attorney general insists he responded honestly.  That is, he never spoke with a Russian official about either subject.  In a statement, he said, “I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign.  I have no idea what this allegation is about.  It is false.”   

Sessions says he had more than 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors in 2016 as a senior member of the Senate Armed Services Committee.  Twice he spoke with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kisylak. 

The first meeting occurred at a Heritage Foundation conference, co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, entitled “Global Partners in Diplomacy.”   Ambassadors were invited to converse with U.S. officials, including Sessions, about national security issues, trade and other foreign policy matters.  Sessions insists he talked with Kishlak only in his capacity as a Senator and never about the campaign or election. 

He met with Kisylak two months later.  Again, he maintains their conversation had nothing to do with electoral politics and everything to do with carrying out the functions of his job as a U.S. Senator serving on the Armed Services Committee.

Someone might want to tell Pelosi that speaking with the Russian ambassador to the United States is neither exceptional nor incriminating. After all, Kisylak is stationed here.  His job is to communicate with U.S. officials.  Senators take meetings with foreign diplomats all the time.

Case in point: Democratic Senator Claire McCaskell.  After criticizing Sessions for meeting with the Russian ambassador and claiming she had never done so in her 10 years on the Armed Services Committee, it turns out that her own tweets betrayed her. The record shows she bragged on social media about two of her meetings with him.  Don’t be ashamed, Claire.  It is not a crime to speak to a Russian.   

Importantly, there is no evidence to suggest that the attorney general has been untruthful.  The only dishonesty comes from Pelosi who has deliberately misrepresented the known facts and defamed Sessions by branding him a liar.  

Pelosi is in desperate need of a primer on perjury.  As a non-lawyer, she might want to take careful notes.      

Under federal law, 18 USC 1621, perjury is knowingly and willfully making a false statement under oath.  It is as simple as that.  You won’t run out of ink writing it down.  You don’t need to be a great thinker to comprehend the plain meaning of the statute.   

If Sessions was acting in his capacity as a United State Senator and did not discuss the election campaign, then he did not commit perjury.  In other words, his statements to the Judiciary Committee were truthful, not lies as Pelosi claims.  Yet, armed with no evidence whatsoever, she has convicted Sessions without the benefit of a trial.  Her accusations are not just baseless, given the known facts, but contemptible. 

Perhaps Nancy Pelosi is the one who should resign. For being irresponsible. For leveling reckless recriminations and slurs.

Her only defense may be incompetence.  It is the oft-used excuse of the Fool. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/02/gregg-jarrett-no-ms-pelosi-attorney-general-sessions-did-not-commit-perjury.html

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

This is all we ask!!!!

Mr. Session answered their questions, they are just manipulating, twisting his response. 

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

....and Recused it is...admission of guilt we have.

GO RV, then BV

Good illustration why he should not have recused himself.  It gave shallow thinkers the false sense of having a clue.

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

No I didn't miss it and I dislike her as much (if not more) as any of these people. And thanks for the well wishes. I'm glad your family was not in the path of Wednesday's storms.

B/A

If you saw this, then why do you continue to say he lied?  The only way you can say his answers were untruthful is by applying them to questions that were not asked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Let me say this JAX....... If the news is correct and each 25,000 dinar is worth $500, then I will have to discuss further in-depth next week, because today, my birthday, is going to be one hell of a celebration... I'm just saying... My birthday will forever be called Happy RV Day!!!

B/A

Truthful premises are easy to discuss... don't complicate it!  Happy Birthday, B/A!!!  :cheesehead: