Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attorney General Jeff Sessions reportedly had two conversations with Russia's ambassador

Jeff Sessions Tells Pelosi He ‘Will Not Back Down’ From DC Pedo Investigations

Posted on March 3, 2017 by David Robinson
sessions-dc-pedo-investigations-900x350.
A former CIA agent has warned that the deep state is working overtime to oust Attorney General Jeff Sessions from the White House because he is refusing to back down in his campaign to break up the sex trafficking and pedophile networks that control Washington D.C.
According to Robert David Steele, Jeff Sessions is being set up as another “Russian fall guy“, just like General Flynn, to taint the Trump administration and push the president closer to impeachment.
But most importantly, Steele warns, the deep state is determined to remove the most determined anti-pedophile and -corruption enforcer the office of Attorney General has seen in decades.
The former CIA agent says that the Democrats push to remove Sessions from office, led by House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, has “every chance of succeeding” because AG Sessions has made it clear he “will not back down” under any circumstances.
Federal authorities have locked up more than 1,500 people on child trafficking and pedophilia charges since President Trump and AG Sessions assumed office, however, the huge increase in numbers in recent years is being completely ignored by mainstream media.
According to the FBI, there were less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests made in the entirety of 2014, proving that Trump and Sessions are serious about using “the “full force and weight” of the U.S. government to break up child sex trafficking rings and lock up sexual predators.
https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/03/03/jeff-sessions-tells-pelosi-he-will-not-back-down-from-dc-pedo-investigations/
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

More than likely the definition of clueless in this case is hanging your political future on the back of a reality star, not unlike the Kardashians.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Yes, when dealing with Democrats an unreality star would probably be better. :D

• Upvote 2

On 3/3/2017 at 10:08 AM, bostonangler said:

RV I know you like links, this was FOX NEWS story... I just figured you would find this story on your own seeing how it was posted everywhere.... Why are all these people (and I mean all left and right) liars???? I just don't understand why they can't tell the truth. If Sessions had simply said yeah I talked to him, this would be a none issue, but he lied under oath. Being an attorney he should have known better. Oh well, just another member of The Swamp... Same old story, same old song and dance. So much for Hope and Change.

B/A

He did not ie, he answered the question as presented to him which was about a breaking CNN news story which he was not informed about until asked in a truthful answer. He did not disclose the two meetings. As Pehosi stated she didn't meet with Russians then when asked bout it she clarified one-on-one. So i guess she should resign too!

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2017 at 8:55 AM, Shabibilicious said:

....and Recused it is...admission of guilt we have.

GO RV, then BV

Sorry but according to Webster that is  not an admission of guilt.

Definition of recuse

recused

; 

recusing

1. transitive verb
  2. :  to disqualify (oneself) as judge in a particular case; broadly :  to remove (oneself) from participation to avoid a conflict of interest

recusal

play\-ˈkyü-zəl\ noun
On 3/3/2017 at 9:17 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Not saying this picture is fake...but I do want to point out that the Trump speech to Congress that I watched, all the Dem women were dressed in white.:huh:

GO RV, then BV

Not everyone. Besides Boss Hog wore white too. 

House Democratic Congresswomen, wearing white, take

An audience member wears an American flag hijab.

So what ? This Ambassador was merely doing his job, as he spoke to Sessions. He spoke with members of the Obama administration as well. Did Eric Holder recuse himself from the investigation into the Fast and Furious gun running conspiracy ? No He didn't. What happened with that investigation anyway? Nothing because Holder didn't recuse himself. I say reopen it now.