Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces successful slide intruders and brokers selling the currency

yota691

15 hours ago, GomerPyle said:

Or all the times "Bumper" kicked me off this site for harrassing fake news reporters?

Ive been here since March of 2010, should have rv'd that May actually.

Undergraduate and graduate studies in geo-political and macro economics... Should have rv'd in December 2009, to be eduMAcated.

MAN POWER HOURS... 

Hey IQD player, jmartin...we're all in the same shoes!

and thank goodness "Bumper" is gone...A-hole

Bumper is certainly still here but can't say that you will be much longer if you keep up your rhetoric against our "FAVORITE" Mod.

Actually, a sincere apology is in order and if I do not see it shortly, I will put you on permanent mod review. :angry:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 13

15 hours ago, GomerPyle said:

Or all the times "Bumper" kicked me off this site for harrassing fake news reporters?

Ive been here since March of 2010, should have rv'd that May actually.

Undergraduate and graduate studies in geo-political and macro economics... Should have rv'd in December 2009, to be eduMAcated.

MAN POWER HOURS... 

Hey IQD player, jmartin...we're all in the same shoes!

and thank goodness "Bumper" is gone...A-hole

Hmmm... all of that within 42 posts... since 2010?  Unless you were someone else before?

We all dislike fake news... including Bumper.  He's one of the good guys... doing his job,

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Wow

Now you know what I meant when I thanked you for taking the heat off of me :lol: too bad that prick won't be around much longer. 

Oh and by the way Gomer/Stryker I live for the day that I get to meet you face to face, sue me for this I WILL BEAT THE SHIITE OUT OF YOU FOR SAYING WHAT YOU JUST DID TO GRANNY.

BELIEVE THAT. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 11

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now you know what I meant when I thanked you for taking the heat off of me :lol: too bad that prick won't be around much longer. 

Oh and by the way Gomer/Stryker I live for the day that I get to meet you face to face, sue me for this I WILL BEAT THE SHIITE OUT OF YOU FOR SAYING WHAT YOU JUST DID TO GRANNY.

BELIEVE THAT. 

Gommer's Pile is not STRYKER!!.......I can for sure tell you he has no want to be on this site!

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

BELIEVE THAT. 

Don't worry young man LOL ! I got first Dubb's  ! You can have his entrails to feed to the coons but more than likely they don't won't want it,  so you can give it to the fire ants but they won't it ! So we can feed him to the hardhead catfish in the bottom of Galveston Bay , but they won't want him...........But I want his skull on my wall with a plaque with the inscriptions of " Dumbest M F ever lived " !

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Don't worry young man LOL ! I got first Dubb's  ! You can have his entrails to feed to the coons but more than likely they don't won't want it,  so you can give it to the fire ants but they won't it ! So we can feed him to the hardhead catfish in the bottom of Galveston Bay , but they won't want him...........But I want his skull on my wall with a plaque with the inscriptions of " Dumbest M F ever lived " !

I will hold your hat's. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GomerPyle said:

Same wanna ***** you've always been...

Any relations to Nancy Pelosi...

ITS ADAM THAT F****D THIS SITE UP BY REQUIRING LOGIN...

THINGS WERE GOOD UNTIL YOU MENTIONED BUMPER!!!

You can go **** OFF ONCE AGAIN YOU *** ***...

Guess what, I got you again!!  Banned!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 13