Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shocking Disrespect towards our Military and their families

Dan thought he was the Man....As Trump would say it You're FIRED...From Dan Grilo last place of employment Liberty Advisory Group....

Last night during President Trump’s speech, a Liberty Advisor Group employee sent out an offensive and inappropriate tweet regarding the Gold Star family that was being rightly honored before Congress and the Nation. The personal views of this individual do not represent Liberty and we vigorously disavow them.

Although the message and subsequent apologies were sent from an individual’s personal account, and bore no connection to his work with Liberty, his comments were inconsistent with the Company’s values and the unyielding respect it has for the members of our Nation’s Armed Forces.  Regardless of whether the comments in the tweet were intended to cause the hurt and anger that they ultimately generated, they were unacceptable to us, and the individual who issued the tweet is no longer affiliated with Liberty.

Liberty’s culture places a high value on the men and women of America's military who fight to defend us and our families. We honor them. We want to express our sincere condolences to Mrs. Owens.  We also apologize to all those who have served this nation, including those Liberty employees who have themselves served, and anyone else who was offended by these comments.

• Upvote 4

MMA Fighter Has Message for Democrats Who Sat on their Butts When Navy SEAL Widow Was Honored

Jim Hoft Mar 1st, 2017 

Former mixed martial artist Tim Kennedy was not too pleased with Democrat leaders sitting on their butts when Carryn Owens, the wife of Chief Petty Officer William (Ryan) Owens, was honored by President Trump at his Congressional Address.

Democrat leaders Keith Ellison and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz were caught on camera sitting when President Trump recognized Carryn and her deceased husband.

prsc.jpg

Kennedy, a former Green Beret and Iraq War veteran, did not hold back in his response to the Democrats who could not even honor a Navy SEAL widow...

Just so we're clear.... If I die in combat and my wife attends the president's speech and for political reasons a bunch of those attending refuse to stand for her, I swear to God my teammates will come and bury each of you. #greenberets #ateam #specialforces #ranger #sniper#Widow #NavySEAL

:bravo:

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Man_Kind said:

I will be more than happy to dig that hole.  I'll even fertilize it myself !

Better yet, make them dig the holes themselves.  Only useful thing they will have done in their worthless and evil lives.  Add pork blood to your fertilizer.  Be sure to post "TOXIC MATERIALS BURIAL SITE" signs.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Whatshername said:

MMA Fighter Has Message for Democrats Who Sat on their Butts When Navy SEAL Widow Was Honored

Jim Hoft Mar 1st, 2017 

Former mixed martial artist Tim Kennedy was not too pleased with Democrat leaders sitting on their butts when Carryn Owens, the wife of Chief Petty Officer William (Ryan) Owens, was honored by President Trump at his Congressional Address.

Democrat leaders Keith Ellison and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz were caught on camera sitting when President Trump recognized Carryn and her deceased husband.

prsc.jpg

Kennedy, a former Green Beret and Iraq War veteran, did not hold back in his response to the Democrats who could not even honor a Navy SEAL widow...

Just so we're clear.... If I die in combat and my wife attends the president's speech and for political reasons a bunch of those attending refuse to stand for her, I swear to God my teammates will come and bury each of you. #greenberets #ateam #specialforces #ranger #sniper#Widow #NavySEAL

:bravo:

It was the most heinous display from the Democratic party, I lower my head in disgust and embarrassment... for the world to witness.  This should of not been Political Correctness statement, this was a time of respect and a having empathy for this widow.   

Bunch of dumb A#%#@

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!! A BUNCH OF DAMN WHINERS! whaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa!:

• Upvote 3