Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 March 2017 (GETTING GIDDY!)

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let's do some math here. 

This site has some 48,000 members,

If someone were to make and sell Tee shirts that would most likely get 25% of members to buy at least one at $15,

so 48,000 x 25%= 9,600 shirts sold

And 9,600 x $15 = $144,000 

The cost of buying a printing machine is around $6,000 with the cost of one dozen Haines Tee shirts from the factory runs between $35 to $56 

So the average cost for one dozen being $50 and if we sold 9600 that would be around $40,000 as the cost for the shirts.

With the cost of the printer around $6000 plus the $40,000 in shirts =$46,000 expenses giving a net profit of $98,000

Adam  I will do all the labor and buy the printing machine and split the income with you :bravo:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I see a few flaws...

1. 25% of 48K is 12K (not 9.6K) - which using your math could be good news (but its not) :shakehead:

2. I expect out of our 48K members you might get 1% buying a shirt (You know who 1% are my scooter riding friend - but more likely 0.10%) and if so, you are looking at only 4800 shirts (waaay more than I see happening), but as an academic exercise a $6K printer = $1.25 per shirt, + $0.25 per/ink, + shirt cost of $4 + labor and we can produce a T shirt for $5, and sell for $15. So your 4800 shirts could net you $48,000! (still not sounding bad)

3, You order 500 shirts pre-printed for $4/each, sell them for $12/each, make $8K (you make $8K on each run, if you need 4800 shirts you make 9 runs and $72K profit. 150% of owning equipment, supplies, maintenance, costs and minimal risk.

4. Members may not want to advertise their connection for fear of becoming a target. 

It is good we talk these things through here! :hug:

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I see a few flaws...

1. 25% of 48K is 12K (not 9.6K) - which using your math could be good news (but its not) :shakehead:

2. I expect out of our 48K members you might get 1% buying a shirt (You know who 1% are my scooter riding friend - but more likely 0.10%) and if so, you are looking at only 4800 shirts (waaay more than I see happening), but as an academic exercise a $6K printer = $1.25 per shirt, + $0.25 per/ink, + shirt cost of $4 + labor and we can produce a T shirt for $5, and sell for $15. So your 4800 shirts could net you $48,000! (still not sounding bad)

3, You order 500 shirts pre-printed for $4/each, sell them for $12/each, make $8K (you make $8K on each run, if you need 4800 shirts you make 9 runs and $72K profit. 150% of owning equipment, supplies, maintenance, costs and minimal risk.

4. Members may not want to advertise their connection for fear of becoming a target. 

It is good we talk these things through here! :hug:

:eek::facepalm1: When I was in the Marine Corps I knew this Colonel that started a tee shirt shop to give his wife something to do. Eventually he had to retire because they became millionaires.  Admittedly I was stationed at Kaneohe Hawaii and starting a tee shirt shop in Waikiki isn't a bad location,but It did get me to look into the possibilities. Your numbers are revealing and my only concern is that most would not buy for fear of being ridiculed about their dinar investment. However, post rv something tells me that we could sell some 48,000 of them. Problem is at that point who's gonna wanna make them. :lmao:

• Upvote 3

LGD, I love entrepreneurial posts like yours!

Unfortunately I have to side with Caye... 1% would be a stretch, I know firsthand how cheap the majority of the members here are :lol:

(Every single one of you non-VIP members owes a HUGE "thank you" to the VIP members, because THEY are the ones that keep this site running!)

Further, many of our members who would pull out a credit card and buy a shirt... a lot of them wouldn't want to advertise their involvement in dinar, so that further reduces the marketplace.

:twocents: 

• Upvote 13

(Every single one of you non-VIP members owes a HUGE "thank you" to the VIP members, because THEY are the ones that keep this site running!

yes we all owe a great thanks to all vips that have helped keep the lights on

now thank a davis if u know one

i never get thanked

and remember me when i run for president

first canadian to run  and maybe win

i will need a sponsor so i can get a work visa

thanks in advance

davis out of beer 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Unfortunately I have to side with Caye... 1% would be a stretch, I know firsthand how cheap the majority of the members here are :lol:

(Every single one of you non-VIP members owes a HUGE "thank you" to the VIP members, because THEY are the ones that keep this site running!)

Further, many of our members who would pull out a credit card and buy a shirt... a lot of them wouldn't want to advertise their involvement in dinar, so that further reduces the marketplace.

Got a good laugh at that cause I so know you do. As for the idea somehow I think you will have much better ones in the near future. 

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

(Every single one of you non-VIP members owes a HUGE "thank you" to the VIP members, because THEY are the ones that keep this site running!

i never get thanked

thanks in advance

davis out of beer 

Awwwweeeeee, thank you so much for being our Davis and for being VIP, but why in the heck would you wanna be POTUS?  Seriously if I were POTUS they would have to call me a Dictator cause I would reinstate the constitution as written OVERNIGHT. And the only way to do that is to declare Martial Law and round up all those that violate it's profound doctrine. Though I wouldn't want to kill them but maybe send them somewhere like Siberia. 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:eek::facepalm1: When I was in the Marine Corps I knew this Colonel that started a tee shirt shop to give his wife something to do. Eventually he had to retire because they became millionaires.  Admittedly I was stationed at Kaneohe Hawaii and starting a tee shirt shop in Waikiki isn't a bad location,but It did get me to look into the possibilities. Your numbers are revealing and my only concern is that most would not buy for fear of being ridiculed about their dinar investment. However, post rv something tells me that we could sell some 48,000 of them. Problem is at that point who's gonna wanna make them. :lmao:

15 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

LGD - I agree about who is going to do the work POST-RV once we have shifted our energies and resources to other projects? I am confident that we will find some deserving people who are willing to work with us... 

AND I am thinking of some sort of consolation gift for non-VIP members - perhaps something to hang on their wall or sit on their desk - A series of motivational phrases like "Opportunity only knocks once", "There are none so blind as those who will not see", "I could have had it all, but I settled for half", and "YOU can lead a horse to water, but YOU cannot drink, of YOU are a horse's a$$". 

Of course I would first create a 501(c)(3) to fund, and then the manufacturing and distribution of the object(s) would be a tax write-off. Then management and employees would be deserving and appreciated... 

Just as I appreciated this site once I discovered it and chose to invest time into it. I felt Adam had put forth a good effort /product and I chose to invest in/support the venture. The more involved I became the more I learned, as well as the realization that many other like-minded and creative intellects had gathered here, and that the VIP side of Dinar Vets is really an institution of higher learning, and for those who are so inclined OSI really is Graduate School in Finance, Wealth Management and Retention, International Business and Law. 

We have so many great minds and decades of experience in our alumni, as well as common-sense individuals who realise that shiny thing on the ground is actually a coin and realizing it has value will actually pick it up! 

This spontaneous THANK YOU Adam I believe is representative of so many members who range from our seniors on fixed incomes, to part-time workers trying to make ends meet, singles, parents, truck drivers to teachers, pool boys to professors, Blue collar, white collar, no collar, redneck to socialite. 

Adam, THANK YOU for creating this opportunity for those of us who could see through the hype and see into the heart of what this investment is poised to deliver for those who chose to gather together for greatness. 

Blessings to you, your family, our DV family and all that we touch. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Caye98 said:

LGD - I agree about who is going to do the work POST-RV once we have shifted our energies and resources to other projects? I am confident that we will find some deserving people who are willing to work with us... 

AND I am thinking of some sort of consolation gift for non-VIP members - perhaps something to hang on their wall or sit on their desk - A series of motivational phrases like "Opportunity only knocks once", "There are none so blind as those who will not see", "I could have had it all, but I settled for half", and "YOU can lead a horse to water, but YOU cannot drink, of YOU are a horse's a$$". 

Of course I would first create a 501(c)(3) to fund, and then the manufacturing and distribution of the object(s) would be a tax write-off. Then management and employees would be deserving and appreciated... 

Just as I appreciated this site once I discovered it and chose to invest time into it. I felt Adam had put forth a good effort /product and I chose to invest in/support the venture. The more involved I became the more I learned, as well as the realization that many other like-minded and creative intellects had gathered here, and that the VIP side of Dinar Vets is really an institution of higher learning, and for those who are so inclined OSI really is Graduate School in Finance, Wealth Management and Retention, International Business and Law. 

We have so many great minds and decades of experience in our alumni, as well as common-sense individuals who realise that shiny thing on the ground is actually a coin and realizing it has value will actually pick it up! 

This spontaneous THANK YOU Adam I believe is representative of so many members who range from our seniors on fixed incomes, to part-time workers trying to make ends meet, singles, parents, truck drivers to teachers, pool boys to professors, Blue collar, white collar, no collar, redneck to socialite. 

Adam, THANK YOU for creating this opportunity for those of us who could see through the hype and see into the heart of what this investment is poised to deliver for those who chose to gather together for greatness. 

Blessings to you, your family, our DV family and all that we touch. :twothumbs:

A most eloquently written, well thought out and perfectly presented post. I'm Honored to know people like you and Adam, and I'm right behind you on our way to class. So hold on to your quarters cause this trucker will pick them up when you drop them :lol:

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, davis411 said:

i never get thanked

thanks in advance

davis out of beer 

Some of the smartest men in America when asked if they would run for president replied in the similar fashion. No! Not just no but an ah Hell no! 

I am sure if you put in 135K H1-B visa apps you might get a visa. Putting in just one wont work.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Some of the smartest men in America when asked if they would run for president replied in the similar fashion. No! Not just no but an ah Hell no! 

I am sure if you put in 135K H1-B visa apps you might get a visa. Putting in just one wont work.

Or he could just donate $100,000.00 to the Clinton Foundation  Image result for lmao smiley

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

@Adam Montana

Sorry, it is one of those 'crystal ball' questions:

If/when there is a RV, do you think that only the bigger notes >1000 will be bought back?

You know what I am going to ask next ..., would having a stash of smaller notes, say 250s, possibly fly under a RV 'radar'? Or, do you think all the notes will be recalled and replaced at some point?   

Cheers!

BK

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, bkeiller said:

@Adam Montana

Sorry, it is one of those 'crystal ball' questions:

If/when there is a RV, do you think that only the bigger notes >1000 will be bought back?

You know what I am going to ask next ..., would having a stash of smaller notes, say 250s, possibly fly under a RV 'radar'? Or, do you think all the notes will be recalled and replaced at some point?   

Cheers!

BK

ALL notes will be replaced. The value of the note will be whatever the multiplier in the corner states. 

In other words, a dinar is a dinar, 250 or 25000, it will be that many multiple /times the rate of 1 IQD. 

• Upvote 4