Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 March 2017 (GETTING GIDDY!)

Adam Montana

I have to be honest, even if it means incurring the wrath of the brethren by negging this post and ruining my plus score.  I have absolutely no idea what there is to be giddy about.  Except for the downfall of Mosul.  But the Parliament continues to drag its feet.  We don't know where the HCL is on their radar.  Just a bunch of coming soons.  One delay after another.  Now according to a recent post, they are not meeting again until NEXT TUESDAY.  Then they will probably meet for a couple hours and take ANOTHER WEEK OFF.  They have only worked MAYBE 2 weeks TOTAL since Jan. 1.  Lack of quorums, postponements and whatever other excuse they can come up with to keep from doing its job.  But as long as I live and breathe, if Adam seems positive about the way things are going, I will trust his judgment and hold on to what little faith I have left in this investment.  I will wait for tomorrow and see what he has to say.  Again, sorry about the negativity.  I am not normally this cynical.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I have to be honest, even if it means incurring the wrath of the brethren by negging this post and ruining my plus score.  I have absolutely no idea what there is to be giddy about.  Except for the downfall of Mosul.  But the Parliament continues to drag its feet.  We don't know where the HCL is on their radar.  Just a bunch of coming soons.  One delay after another.  Now according to a recent post, they are not meeting again until NEXT TUESDAY.  Then they will probably meet for a couple hours and take ANOTHER WEEK OFF.  They have only worked MAYBE 2 weeks TOTAL since Jan. 1.  Lack of quorums, postponements and whatever other excuse they can come up with to keep from doing its job.  But as long as I live and breathe, if Adam seems positive about the way things are going, I will trust his judgment and hold on to what little faith I have left in this investment.  I will wait for tomorrow and see what he has to say.  Again, sorry about the negativity.  I am not normally this cynical.

Hey TexasMike you earned it. If VIP and Platinum you believe in this investment but the ride is kicking you a$$. No worries here. 

• Upvote 5