Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's RV Time...Amnesty Law Passed.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of importance...

Bruce believes no more excuses.

Everything is done.

Let's RV.

Not varified. Your opine.

1 March 2017  Bruce...

We know...the Reconciliation Act was to pass Sunday or Monday.  This was something that had to be signed off by the IMF, UN, the United States government...That has been handled. That doesn’t totally affect us on the timing of the RV, but a good thing to know.  Also that occurred on Sunday was the Amnesty law...It has finally passed as well.   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

Please Please Please Its from Him again, he holds no truth to anything. What we have here today is a lack of communication, Some people you just can't teach, if that's the way he wants it he gets it, I don't like this anymore than you, so again its :bs::bs::bs:and more:bs::deadhorse::facepalm2:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

But one day Luigi will be right ..... he calls it 360 days out of the year.  So I guess there still is a very slim chance that even Luigi or whoever he quotes that day could miss it.  Come on Luigi!!!  Can't you find one or two more worthless gurus to quote on those few days of the year that it hasn't RVed on or will tomorrow?????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, okane said:

But one day Luigi will be right ..... he calls it 360 days out of the year.  So I guess there still is a very slim chance that even Luigi or whoever he quotes that day could miss it.  Come on Luigi!!!  Can't you find one or two more worthless gurus to quote on those few days of the year that it hasn't RVed on or will tomorrow?????

Yes even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Luigi - just an FYI ... None, I repeat *NONE* of these articles you post are of significance - to anyone!!!!  Except the blowhards who keep reminding everyone of their insignificance by putting guru in their screen names!!!

Keep posting this crap if you want - but don't call them important, significant or even newsworthy - because, quite frankly, they're not!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Zebra0101 said:

I heard from a source that it's going to happen between January 01 - December 31 on a year in the future.

Take as a rumor....

Is your information "varified"? If not, it's hard to be rumored.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1