Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B of A Orders Employees To Weekend GCR Training.

Luigi1

27 Feb 2017  TNT:

MRiles:  A trusted friend who has been invested for about 8 yrs shared this. She is not on the TNT forum so I asked permission to share it with the TNT members.

HER DAUGHTER IN LAW WHO IS A CORPORATE VP WITH B OF A WAS TOLD SAT MORNING TO BE AT CORP IN SC YESTERDAY (Sunday) FOR A 4PM MEETING FOR GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET MEETING AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Please excuse the CAPS I'm not yelling (although I feel like screaming I'm so excited) that's how it was sent to me in Skype. I will post an update when received.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Luigi

The guy that dries off my car at the car wash said that his uncle's girl friends aunt's mother said that her moms ex-husbands new wife's sister lover's sister in-law said that HER DAUGHTER IN LAW WHO IS A CORPORATE VP WITH B OF A WAS TOLD SAT MORNING TO BE AT CORP IN SC YESTERDAY (Sunday) FOR A 4PM MEETING FOR GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET MEETING AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Now I'm gonna talk to the guy bags my grocery's at Kroger's and cuts my lawn tomorrow and see what he says.

:wacko:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Evolution !  :lol:

Woman to mother-in-law: "I was out from work, sick all week. I think I will sneak in on a quiet Sunday and try to get caught up."

Mother-in-law friend: "My daughter-in-law, a VP at BOA, has to work on Sunday. Wonder what's going on?"

Friend to person 4: "Big secret at BOA. People ordered to work Sunday afternoon! Can't talk now, meeting my hubby at Girardo's Cuban Restaurant. $5 appetizers !!!"

Person 4 to MRiles: "BOA secret meeting on Sunday to discuss GCR. Something about $5 rates. WOW!"

MRiles to TNT: "Excuse the CAPS. I'm so excited I'm screaming!!"

TNT to Luigi: "Wish Tony was here. What a super-fantastic day!"

Luigi to DV: "It's gospel. RayRen says so."

modern-evolution.jpg?v=1457065435

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Evolution !  :lol:

Woman to mother-in-law: "I was out from work, sick all week. I think I will sneak in on a quiet Sunday and try to get caught up."

Mother-in-law friend: "My daughter-in-law, a VP at BOA, has to work on Sunday. Wonder what's going on?"

Friend to person 4: "Big secret at BOA. People ordered to work Sunday afternoon! Can't talk now, meeting my hubby at Girardo's Cuban Restaurant. $5 appetizers !!!"

Person 4 to MRiles: "BOA secret meeting on Sunday to discuss GCR. Something about $5 rates. WOW!"

MRiles to TNT: "Excuse the CAPS. I'm so excited I'm screaming!!"

TNT to Luigi: "Wish Tony was here. What a super-fantastic day!"

Luigi to DV: "It's gospel. RayRen says so."

modern-evolution.jpg?v=1457065435

LMAO!!!! sad but it's very feasible

• Upvote 1