Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 02/27/2017

yota691

•  

Prices of gold bullion and coins , which will be under selling on  Tuesday  approved  2017 / 2 / 28 02/27/2017
  • The Ministry of Finance approved on  2017 / 2 / 22  conduct a public auction auction ( Y28 ) for the sale of the treasury for their remittances ( 364 ) on   2/27/2017

• Upvote 4

Monday, February 27, 2017 14:17

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
, the deployment of the Iraqi Central Bank , on Monday, gold bullion prices timetable for the current week, while raising the prices for all alloys, offer during the week , gold coins weighing 15 grams for sale following a disruption for a period of more than a month. 

And the table that specie 5 g amounted to 250,000 dinars , a rise of two thousand dinars from last week, while the price of bullion reached a weight of 15 g 741 000 dinars , a rise of seven thousand dinars.

He explained that the alloy Table 25 gm price amounted to 1.254 million dinars and a rise of 11,000 dinars, while the price of alloy 50 g amounted to 2.511 million dinars and a rise of 22,000 dinars. 

Table of prices below coins and gold bullion for the current week:

636237912141614061-unnamed.jpg
  • Upvote 4

The Ministry of Finance Treasury sells money orders worth 100 billion dinars 

• BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press:
  •  
  • The Ministry of Finance sold treasury futures remittances worth 100 billion dinars, and won the full transfer of one bank.
  • A source at the central bank for "tomorrow 's Press," that "the Ministry of Finance approved on 22 February , the current conduct a public auction (Auction Y28 ) for the sale of remittances to the treasury in order to (364 days), and $ 100 billion dinars."
  • He added, "The transfer has been fully sold and the highest price cut of competitive auctions and the value (5%), the average yield (4.75%) and the number of participating banks (2) has one bank won the offers they have made."
  •  
  • Upvote 3

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (3390)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 27/2/2017 and the results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
Number of banks 34
Number of remittance companies 13
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 161,666,711
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 161,666,711
Total offers for selling (US$) -----
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

:o   they will be stuck with just toilet paper  won`t they ? 

I think they already are. I have a bunch of it in my safe at home. If there is ever a zombie apocalypse, at least I can use the outhouse. Gold coins are so over rated when it comes to "clean up". ;)

• Upvote 2

If you are selling money orders worth billions in dinar, even after the RV the worth will be based on the number of dinar, IMO. I don't see how that would get them ahead. Now if the reasoning is to bring in as many of the dinar as possible, before the RV, then trading it for the dollar was reasonable, and now perhaps attracting larger holders with the gold. Strange move over all. I am certain there is a hidden plan here, we just aren't seeing or understanding it. 

Thanks Yota for all the post, as usual you are on top of it all.

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Mammaw said:

If you are selling money orders worth billions in dinar, even after the RV the worth will be based on the number of dinar, IMO. I don't see how that would get them ahead. Now if the reasoning is to bring in as many of the dinar as possible, before the RV, then trading it for the dollar was reasonable, and now perhaps attracting larger holders with the gold. Strange move over all. I am certain there is a hidden plan here, we just aren't seeing or understanding it. 

Thanks Yota for all the post, as usual you are on top of it all.

It seems that can only be the plan, otherwise what are we doing here? :shrug:

• Upvote 4