Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Web Page Blocked

eighty227

I received the same Web Page Blocked error and not just on the Display Accounts page.

I got the same error message from any page I tried to go to after logging on.

Just for drill, I copied that first page showing the date and time that I logged, on as well as my password expiration date.

Now I've at least got that initial log-on page as a pdf ~ which I might need to show Warka in the future as proof that my account is still active.

Whatever the case, I think I will also get a pdf copy of that error message and send it to the Warka customer service staff just to see if there is a response.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, phlip said:

Well, I went back to try to get a copy of that error message and found that I could not even log-in to my account.

I am able to log on to Warka's home page, but when I click on the Online Banking Tab I get the error message and can go no further.

eighty227,  phlip,  Truly appreciate the information.  Keep us updated on any changes in regards to access your account online.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same here, getting the  Web Page Blocked error when attempting to display account info.  Just last week I had full access to my account.  I can log in using Chrome, but the web address crosses out the https and will only allow you to log in with http.  But you still dont have access to any information, you just get the Web Page Blocked message.

Edited by Fireplug
  • Upvote 1

Good Sunday Evening Everyone,

I have had the exact same situation. I logged into the account tonight, but still unable to view the account information. This actually began Thursday. I had full access on Monday when I printed the balances for tax returns. I did copy and paste the Web Error message and sent it to Warka Bank email address and Mohammad Issa asking what he problem was and when were they going to resolve it. Also, it IS NOT a secure website either! They have not paid their dues for certification of encryption. What is that all about? Anyone else notice the unsecured transmission of account info and passwords? All feed back appreciated.

• Upvote 1

On 26 February I sent a note to Mohammad Issa as I’m sure plenty of others did.

As of 28 February, I’m able to log on to my account and access all the buttons including for Display Accounts and Internet Statement without getting the web page blocked error.

I guess we’re back to the new normal for our accounts: watch but don’t touch.

• 1 month later...