Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyLadiesDaddy

• 2 weeks later...

I am a poor boy too. shall I play for you upon my drum? 

And what is my drum? What is your Drum? It is our talents. It is the gifts that God gave each and everyone of us. And when we play on our drums we use those gifts for God. We reach out the the Orphans and the Widows and the Poor and the Hungry. We place ourselves in the service of those that need our love. You say that you're too poor to be in the service of others, well that is not what The Little Drummer Boy taught us. He taught us that his drum was all he needed to serve others and to serve God. Even if all you do is to help someone by simply giving them a smile, that is contagious you know. As Santa I want to show love to all. I want not only to show it I want to do so in such a way to make it contagious. It is my solemn prayer that all the some 48,000 members here will read these words and begin to start a new trend. A trend to spread joy and love if by nothing else with our smiles with our drums. And I wish to call this new trend ,"BANG YOUR DRUMS".

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much my Tiger friend. My Worship this morning has been awesome because of you.

There's a spirit that is moving throughout the land. As the hand of God has taken our hands. And with his love we follow behind. Because he has blessed us every time. We shout for joy we sing Our Praise we lift our voice towards Heavens way. They call us fools they say we're strange some think we're crazy but it's all the same, we're bought by Blood we're slave to Christ Our God our King are everything. There is an explosion about to come an explosion of love and Revival from the Holy One. And when all is said and all is done they will stand in awe at what Jesus has done. SUDDENLY is about to be upon us.

• Upvote 2

On 3/14/2017 at 5:32 AM, tigergorzow said:

Here is some Post-RV Music.....:D

Thanks for the memories bro. Brings me back to the 1970s Biloxi Mississippi sitting on the back bay drinking  my daddy's Old Milwaukee  while fishing with the smell of honeysuckle in the morning at Magnolia's in the evening. A more innocent time when everyone got their news Through the Grapevine. We all knew it wasn't fake news the Johnny's Mama may have embellished it a little bit.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1