Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyLadiesDaddy

As a person that not only grew up in a family that suffered from severe mental disorders and as someone that must deal with Bipolar and manic depression myself, I'm not ashamed to admit that this little lady's voice, song and story brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. ENJOY

• Upvote 2

I started this thread to do something that few on the net ever do. I want to use these songs to show everyone who I truly am. Here you will see a man that has nothing to hide. Nothing to disguise. Nothing to be afraid of. I do this because some of you have reached out to me in love. And I wish to present myself as i am. Music is the best expression of reality. And it is the very core of what is Scotty Turner.,  For all music is the worship of the creator. I want you all to know that I Iive,"In the arms of an Angel". And I will die there when my mission here is done. This is not only for everyone here it is as much for LADY GRACE.  So that she may never forget who her daddy was, a child of God. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

BLACK was also my signature just like JC. And for the same reason, those that suffer in loneliness. We wore black for those that suffer in sorrow and pain. We gave everything we could for them. And in the end nothing we gave or did was enough. And we suffered the most sorrowful pain for not doing enough. Like Johnny I know all about,"HURT". And still so many more know so much more pain than I could ever feel. 

• Upvote 2

LGD,  Truly appreciate the good music my friend.....I have done some DJ work in my younger days playing all kinds of music for a variety of music lovers and loving every minute watching people smile & dance the night away or just relax sipping on some nice wine.   Music tells the story of my life and I often listen to just the instruments vice the lyrics in order to soothe my mind, heart & soul.   Keep bringing "Brother" 

• Upvote 1