Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Witches Unite to Cast ‘Binding Spell’ on Trump and Followers

3 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Shedagal, everything she said is in opposition to Christian faith.  My goodness folks, read your Bible and quit reading and watching every thing you see on the internet.  God's word is all you need. Please quit searching for truth somewhere else.  You will be carried from religion to religion and faith to other faiths if you read and study anything but Gods one and only true word

One of the worst things a non-Christian can see is Christians arguing over doctrine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

With your screen name being "Learning all I can" I would think you would be a bit more open minded for SOMEONE ELSE'S beliefs!!  I am not a born again Christian, I was actually born and raised Mormon (And I DON"T need any negative feedback on that one either) I raised my children Mormon and they have gone their own way in their belief.  I do not condemn them in what they believe and they don't condemn me in mine!  Blessed be!

Yvonne, I'm not open to any belief other than Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior.  You yourself just said your children have gone there an way ad you don't condemn them.  Nor do I.  Nor do I condemn you.  God has sealed me with His Holy Spirit, He has given me the want and encouragement to share His truths with all that will hear. God is our maker, our salvation and He sent us His Son to live the sinless life that you and I can not.  He died on the cross to atone and cover yours and my sin. He arose three days later and now sits at the right hand of our Father. He will return someday and bring a 1000 year reign here on earth for those that have loved and trusted in Him as their Savior.  After that a second death will come to all that have not believed and this judgment will be at the great white throne and they will be sentenced to hell forever and ever.  I beg you, please seek His word, pray that He will open your eyes, ears and heart. Please

Yvonne, I cannot condemn you, I too was a unbeliever, the worst sinner of all.  All sin can be forgiven, all but the sin of unbelief.  Please, please seek His mercy

barb

• Upvote 3

Just now, George Hayduke said:

You couldn't have said it more clearly or lovingly Barb.  Thanks for your testimony and steadfastness.  You are blessed and will continue to be blessed for your witness.

GH  

George, please help these people.  Give them scripture.  Show them the hope.  I just don't know what or how like you.  Shabs and shedagal both have hit me in the head like a brick with their thoughts.  I thought I had more of a discerning heart than that.  I've never encountered such unbelief and despair.  I feel so shaken and saddened, lease help them

barb

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Barb, they have heard God’s Word before and choose to distort it with their own vain imaginings.

Exodus 22 illustrates witchcraft is as much rebellion against God as idolatry or blasphemy.  Witches reject that truth and obviously there are some here that entertain that sin as a positive world view.  In error they believe God is light and energy and in so doing minimize His person-hood. 

Genesis explains that God is not light but that He created light. 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And so, when men reject the basis of God’s word they open their minds and souls to other sinful considerations that will ultimately lead them to eternal damnation.

But, don’t be disheartened Barb, a seed of truth can go a long ways toward changing one’s heart.

Continue praying.

GH

Edited by George Hayduke
double word
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Yvonne said:

I give up!!  Apparently you ALL missed the part where I said "I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER AND IN HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND IN THE HOLY GHOST"   I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!

GIVE IT A REST!!  I'M ENTITLED TO MY BELIEFS TOO!!!

Yvonne, please don't judge all Christians by some.  We all have our own beliefs, all denominations in God, that at times are judged harshly by others...  we all know that we were given the choice to choose. Its what we choose that must agree with the word.   

I'm glad you stated your belief in God, the Father and Son, Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost, its just boggling and hard to understand how can you believe something (in witchery) that is not of Our Heavenly Father.  I don't understand the crystals, I do understand the oils, many oils comes from God, from nature that He created, oils that have been used from Jesus's time and now. 

How does one label themselves a "witch," who do they call upon, and at the same time believe in our Creator. 

All we can do as Christians is pray for mankind.

Thank you Yvonne for sharing and letting us know that there are different types of witchery. 

In the meantime we will continue to pray for our President and accept your spiritual holy prayers toward him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Yvonne, please don't judge all Christians by some.  We all have our own beliefs, all denominations in God, that at times are judged harshly by others...  we all know that we were given the choice to choose. Its what we choose that must agree with the word.   

I'm glad you stated your belief in God, the Father and Son, Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost, its just boggling and hard to understand how can you believe something (in witchery) that is not of Our Heavenly Father.  I don't understand the crystals, I do understand the oils, many oils comes from God, from nature that He created, oils that have been used from Jesus's time and now. 

How does one label themselves a "witch," who do they call upon, and at the same time believe in our Creator. 

All we can do as Christians is pray for mankind.

Thank you Yvonne for sharing and letting us know that there are different types of witchery. 

In the meantime we will continue to pray for our President and accept your spiritual holy prayers toward him. 

Patty, even the devil believes in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  Abraham wasn't  saved unto God because he believed in God.  He was saved unto righteousness because HE BELIEVED GOD.  EVERY WORD GOD SPOKE HE BELIEVED.  God's word tells us of witchery and any other belief in which we may put our trust in besides Him.  Your defense of such belief bewilders me.  To think that you may be showing love or kindness or understanding of this belief is to show that you truly do not care about their eternal soul but more about friendship in this depraved world we live in.  If you truly loved her, you would try to guide her to righteousness instead of approving to damnation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Yvonne said:

I give up!!  Apparently you ALL missed the part where I said "I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER AND IN HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND IN THE HOLY GHOST"   I just choose to believe in MORE!!!!

GIVE IT A REST!!  I'M ENTITLED TO MY BELIEFS TOO!!!

I didn't miss that part!  Thank you for your perspective Yvonne... it's fascinating.  I believe you that not all witches are evil Satan worshippers.  Please understand that we who do not dabble in the occult, have a very negative reaction to the word "witch"... don't give up on us for not being aware of the lighter side.  I have a family member who used to practice "white magic"... she was/is a spiritual wanderer and eventually moved on to meditating inside pyramids or something!  Lol!  I have no doubt that she's a good person who knows and loves God.  I don't pretend to understand it but her desire to harness powers from other realms seems to enhance her spirituality, not supersede it.  Perhaps it's the same for you.   I only hope, because it is/was practiced in lightness instead of darkness, that it doesn't displease Him.

May I ask... 14 questions?!?!  Please don't be offended by my directness.  If what you practice is so innocent, why do you call yourselves witches?  (I mean... have you looked it up?!!!;)  I'd like to suggest Charmers... has a nice ring to it, huh?  How do you and your friends differentiate yourselves from the really dark part?  Are you the exceptions?  Can we assume that you're plugged in to the witchcraft community since you got the word to conjure up trouble for Trump last week?  Nice to know you gals had a good laugh but... why was it so funny?  (It gave me the heebie-jeebies!) Did you cast a protective charm?  What would that entail?  How big is the witch community in the US and worldwide?  Are there places within it that you won't go?  

I'm sorry for that last question... OF COURSE there are... so hopefully you can understand the reactions from the 'Bible thumpers'!  If we think someone's drowning, we're quick to throw them an after-life preserver!  Watch out for Shabs though... I intercepted this exchange recently...

Satan:  Hey, um... you sold your soul to me a while back and -

Shabs:  No returns!

Satan:  Yeah... it's just that it's a lot more twisted than I thou -

Shabs:  NO RETURNS!

:lol:  Just kidding... he's not that bad!   Thanks again for bringing a firsthand and fascinating account, Yvonne.  I respect your right to believe what you want to believe.  Please be careful out there among the wicked.  :)
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good for you, Yvonne.  Though it doesn't really matter what I think...I want you to know it just goes to show that all people have a place on this earth and just want to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit.  I commend you for speaking up.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I for one am inclined to agree with you on this one. Beating someone with a bible isn't going to bring anyone to the Lord. Showing Godly love to those that are diametrically opposed to your very core, now that is gonna change some hearts. 

5 hours ago, Yvonne said:

I knew when I posted this that I would get some type of attack by some overzealous bible thumping (I'm better than you) Christians!!!

I am probably one of the most outspoken Christians on this site and I am here to say that I don't condemn you. I won't judge you and I won't ever attack you. I don't agree with you, but having done some study into the occult I do understand how you feel. I choose to show you love and to pray for you. And to pray for your family and your friends who are aligned with your beliefs. That is what Jesus would have me do and that is what Jesus himself would do. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:

I didn't miss that part!  Thank you for your perspective Yvonne... it's fascinating.  I believe you that not all witches are evil Satan worshippers.  Please understand that we who do not dabble in the occult, have a very negative reaction to the word "witch"... don't give up on us for not being aware of the lighter side.  I have a family member who used to practice "white magic"... she was/is a spiritual wanderer and eventually moved on to meditating inside pyramids or something!  Lol!  I have no doubt that she's a good person who knows and loves God.  I don't pretend to understand it but her desire to harness powers from other realms seems to enhance her spirituality, not supersede it.  Perhaps it's the same for you.   I only hope, because it is/was practiced in lightness instead of darkness, that it doesn't displease Him.

May I ask... 14 questions?!?!  Please don't be offended by my directness.  If what you practice is so innocent, why do you call yourselves witches?  (I mean... have you looked it up?!!!;)  I'd like to suggest Charmers... has a nice ring to it, huh?  How do you and your friends differentiate yourselves from the really dark part?  Are you the exceptions?  Can we assume that you're plugged in to the witchcraft community since you got the word to conjure up trouble for Trump last week?  Nice to know you gals had a good laugh but... why was it so funny?  (It gave me the heebie-jeebies!) Did you cast a protective charm?  What would that entail?  How big is the witch community in the US and worldwide?  Are there places within it that you won't go?  

I'm sorry for that last question... OF COURSE there are... so hopefully you can understand the reactions from the 'Bible thumpers'!  If we think someone's drowning, we're quick to throw them an after-life preserver!  Watch out for Shabs though... I intercepted this exchange recently...

:lol:  Just kidding... he's not that bad!   Thanks again for bringing a firsthand and fascinating account, Yvonne.  I respect your right to believe what you want to believe.  Please be careful out there among the wicked.  :)

This has certainly been a day of big surprises for me.  Especially about things that people believe but God never endorsed. (Deuteronomy 18:9-12.  I am so saddened that many here condone and show such interest in these things that God actually detest..

1st and foremost, there are only 2 sources of spiritual power, that of God and satan.  Satan only has the power that God allows him to have.

When, at the heart of witchcfraft, charmers, scoccers or any other conjuring of the spiritual world is too try to know to control events that are of ours to control,  It is rebellion and sin against our one and only God almighty.  That ability belongs yo our Lord alone.  To become involved in wichery in any way is to enter into satans realm and be obedient to him in stead of God.  Any practice that dabbles in a power source other than the Lord Jesus Christ is witchcraft. (Rev.22:15) and will not inherit eternal life.

I pray that you will no longer be interested in these questions that you ask Yvonne !  Why ask questions of a spirit that is not the Holy Spirit.  These spirits only lead to emptiness and death (Mocha 5:12 : Gal. 5:19-21). Jesus has the word of life (John 6:68)

BTW.... This ain't Bible thumping. This is Gods righteous and true word.

Please all here, take heed

barb

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I for one am inclined to agree with you on this one. Beating someone with a bible isn't going to bring anyone to the Lord. Showing Godly love to those that are diametrically opposed to your very core, now that is gonna change some hearts. 

I am probably one of the most outspoken Christians on this site and I am here to say that I don't condemn you. I won't judge you and I won't ever attack you. I don't agree with you, but having done some study into the occult I do understand how you feel. I choose to show you love and to pray for you. And to pray for your family and your friends who are aligned with your beliefs. That is what Jesus would have me do and that is what Jesus himself would do. 

To beat one over the head with the Bible is one thing but to bring Gods truth is another. One must hear before they can believe

• Upvote 3

GE DV ! You know I'm a simple man. Every one knows right from wrong. If you have to justify anything to a major point, and there is a battle from within ! It's probably not a great decision should you carry it forth. I believe a person is far better off in the black and white world , than the justification of the grey areas. I would rather find out I was wrong than to be wrong ! We all learn from our mistakes. A wise person of years will choose not to go down the same path that has brought them pain ! This ain't no "The Wizard of Oz" ! There ain't no good witches ! There are damn sure  bad witches and b.......s and satanic rituals of the underworld. Same with the so called warlocks ! Just one bullet from my 40 cal placed perfectly between their eyes would split that little voodoo stick up their a$$es ! Don't tell me you got powers that I can't divide ! I call BS on the devil ! I call BS on his followers ! If the devil ever brings me to my knees, by God Almighty I will lay them all to waste ! I'm the watchman ! I'm his soldier ! Who are you ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, learning all i can said:

barb

Hey, she's a big girl!  She says she loves the Lord so who am I to judge her?  Sorry Barb, Yvonne's faith is hers to practice as she chooses.  She seems nice and pretty harmless (ya aren't gonna put a hex on us are ya, Yvonne?!?!)  ;)  It wouldn't be right for you or me but she deserves our respect for her honesty and openness.  That is all I wanted to convey... acknowledgement for another member's input.  I assure you, my inquiries are innocent.  I always have a lot of questions and am genuinely interested in how she balances her faith with 'witchcraft'.  You might have a point to carry on if she were trying to recruit us into her coven!!!   But all she did was try to reassure us that not all 'witches' are spell-casting evildoers.  Good to know!  Now... you've given her the information (unsolicited) and that's all you can do.  Please let it go.  If we're going to choose up sides, let's come together in appreciation of our glorious First Amendment!  And let's all pray mightily for the Presidents safety.  :praying:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Patty, even the devil believes in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  Abraham wasn't  saved unto God because he believed in God.  He was saved unto righteousness because HE BELIEVED GOD.  EVERY WORD GOD SPOKE HE BELIEVED.  God's word tells us of witchery and any other belief in which we may put our trust in besides Him.  Your defense of such belief bewilders me.  To think that you may be showing love or kindness or understanding of this belief is to show that you truly do not care about their eternal soul but more about friendship in this depraved world we live in.  If you truly loved her, you would try to guide her to righteousness instead of approving to damnation.

Barb, I'm sorry you feel this way towards me, and sadden you were quick to pass judgment on me. 

I'm here,and yes to show love and kindness towards all human beings and to save souls as well.

You're reading my comment all wrong.  I did state that I was boggled in her belief in witchery and belief in God.  If you would of read between the lines, I was wondering how she could serve them both.  I did thank her for sharing with us of her belief.  And again thinking outside the box, she was making us aware of other forms of witchery.  Some here may not know this, or do not keep up with this, and only because the lack of faith in not knowing the true word, teachings of God. 

Given the fact you were quick to judge, she was turned away by your judgement towards her.  How are we Christians to save souls if we are going to be quick in judging.  She wasn't given a chance to have a dialogue with you or any of us.  We were not given the chance to guide her to righteousness, she was immediately damn.  We can throw all kinds of scripture readings at one another, but until we touch the heart with our Godly love, don't expect anyone to follow us. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Yvonne said:

I believe there is more to this earth than the closed minded bible thumpers who demand that we believe the way they say is the ONLY RIGHT path back to Jesus Christ!  YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!  

Simple question do not take as an attack please.

You say in your above statement  that we do not know that Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

i submit to you the following words.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

that looks pretty black and white to me.

i look forward to your response Yvonne.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

Barb, I'm sorry you feel this way towards me, and sadden you were quick to pass judgment on me. 

I'm here,and yes to show love and kindness towards all human beings and to save souls as well.

You're reading my comment all wrong.  I did state that I was boggled in her belief in witchery and belief in God.  If you would of read between the lines, I was wondering how she could serve them both.  I did thank her for sharing with us of her belief.  And again thinking outside the box, she was making us aware of other forms of witchery.  Some here may not know this, or do not keep up with this, and only because the lack of faith in not knowing the true word, teachings of God. 

Given the fact you were quick to judge, she was turned away by your judgement towards her.  How are we Christians to save souls if we are going to be quick in judging.  She wasn't given a chance to have a dialogue with you or any of us.  We were not given the chance to guide her to righteousness, she was immediately damn.  We can throw all kinds of scripture readings at one another, but until we touch the heart with our Godly love, don't expect anyone to follow us. 

Patty, I don't feel any way different for you than before and I certainly didn't judge you or anyone else here. Its not mine to judge.  These are Gods words, not mine, my only response is to bring His words to the ones that want to know His truths.  It is quite apparent that most here would rather walk, think and talk in their own way rather that that of the Lords.....it would seem that its easier to defend the wicked than be obedient t Gods word.

You nor I can save souls, we are only to plant the seed, carry Gods word to others that may soften their hearts and hear.  Only God will and can justify and bring about eternal life to the lost and broken hearted.   You of all people know this but have decided to take the side of the things God detest instead of standing firm in your faith and love and truth of His word.  Tell me you don't know what God says about these things.  Tell me you didn't know God says these things are damnation and we as Christians should detest also and stay away from.

If Yvonne, you are anyone else here has turned away, its not of my judgment, but perhaps because they seek darkness instead of light.  I'm sure she is still tuning in to see how many have falling for "innocent" good witch religion.  Your only guidance for her thus far has been to console and condone her.  If you truly wanted eternal life for her tell her what God has to say about these things not how you appreciate her sharing.

No Patty, I've not damned her as you so politely tried to indicate and cast blame.  Gods very words have damned her and all that approve of such.  Cast your blame on me, cast your sight on the ones that bring wickedness and destruction to the hearts and souls of this old world, agree with them, make them your friend and applaud their wrong doings.  Heaven forbid you should tell them of Gods truths for they may turn from you.   I have never in my life seen so many so called Christians defend the evil instead of their faith.   

I tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'll stay clear of this thread and not speak again in it.  Perhaps you can beg Yvonne to please have mercy and overlook my Bible Staunch attitude about God and His truths and most all of you here can learn and agree and condone all her actions and just enjoy a new friend you have found in the spirit of the devil.  Nothing like living for the friendship and the love of this sinful world. So Patty, feast upon it, agree on it and enjoy it.  I pity all that enjoys this kind of evil instead of the Truth in Gods word.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Yvonne, please renounce your faith in the power of witches and seek Christ as the source of salvation, enlightenment and eternal purity.

MM Yvonne.

George, Yvonne or any other will renounce their faith after you renounce yours. How did the Salem Witch Trials work out for you?

A long time has passed since Exodus and we still have a long way to come. In that time however, we find that there is more to the world than spoken in the Bible and not all evil but not all good either. The problem with the Bible is that a group of people came together and decided which of God's inspired word should be left out and which should be included. This makes the Bible created from the censorship of man in the context of their beliefs at the time the Bible was standardized. The Holy Roman Catholic Seat is currently going through its own crisis at the moment. The Coptic Christians have long been neglected. The Russian Orthodoxy needs help.These are just three Christianities.  In spite of all of this, America is set upon a pedestal in front of the world. How soon we forget Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi - a teacher of the word of the God of Abraham. He did not come to present a new covenant but came to reaffirm the covenant already set forth. The context of the Exodus could be said that the particular verse you quote only deals with the people whom have fled Egypt but this verse is also what gave rise to the darkness that fell over Christianity during the Inquisition in which many many innocent lives were lost. While Christianity has traversed time and the world, has it not yet learned the very ills to which those who have professed to claim is the word of God, are really that of man to justify His ends? Whether I believe and what I believe is truly irrelevant here, for that is between me and whomever. What I cannot believe is that people are so fool hardy that they are blind to the world around them in the name of religion, doesn't matter the religion they practice. There is no good nor evil magic; only the intent in which magic is used makes the intent good or evil. The intent here is to wish ill upon someone to force a result in which they disagree with in the natural course of things; therefore the intent is evil and must be seen as such. Therefore the Law of Return will be extremely harsh on those that create the intent. Neither God or you nor I will or can interfere in this. The die is already cast.

Live and let live.  This means to let nature take its course. Something I have heard people of all faiths promulgate. This is nothing more of a publicity stunt and the people perpetrating this stunt are no more witches than they are wannabe witches at that. A true witch, man or woman, does not interfere in the course of nature and the politics of man. For them, I say save your prayers and Hail Mary's for when it really matters as these people are as phony as the idols they created.

Gods take many forms and the similarities in Christianity and Zoroastrianism are too many to go through here. Christianity and Judaism were not the first religions nor will they be the last. An open mind and tolerance goes a long way but for Islam, never for Islam. It has twisted everything to suit one man's lust for power all because people laughed at him and questioned him. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Texstorm said:

GE DV ! You know I'm a simple man. Every one knows right from wrong. If you have to justify anything to a major point, and there is a battle from within ! It's probably not a great decision should you carry it forth. I believe a person is far better off in the black and white world , than the justification of the grey areas. I would rather find out I was wrong than to be wrong ! We all learn from our mistakes. A wise person of years will choose not to go down the same path that has brought them pain ! This ain't no "The Wizard of Oz" ! There ain't no good witches ! There are damn sure  bad witches and b.......s and satanic rituals of the underworld. Same with the so called warlocks ! Just one bullet from my 40 cal placed perfectly between their eyes would split that little voodoo stick up their a$$es ! Don't tell me you got powers that I can't divide ! I call BS on the devil ! I call BS on his followers ! If the devil ever brings me to my knees, by God Almighty I will lay them all to waste ! I'm the watchman ! I'm his soldier ! Who are you ?

Knowing the recent events of your life, Brother, I totally understand your position it's just that I choose to use the most powerful weapon known to man; prayer. I have used it for you, and I so know that you used it for yourself, that is why God shined his love down on you and yours. If I truly want to do something for Yvonne, that could lead her to the Lord I will do that on my knees.  The Lord will do the rest.

7 hours ago, learning all i can said:

To beat one over the head with the Bible is one thing but to bring Gods truth is another. One must hear before they can believe

One must be loved before they will listen. I say this with all my respect and love for you. I showed you great love  and I prayed for you without ceasing and The Lord moved greatly in your heart. 

It is natural to want to draw lines in others lives when we don't think the way they do, but that is not how our Lord taught us. "The battle is mine, saith the Lord". Think of it like this, God does very little on his own. He almost always needs someone in prayer for to move his mighty hand. God didn't even part the Red Sea until Moses put his staff in  the water. I have come a long way in just a few years, and like you I have learned to listen to that still small voice. And one of the most difficult things for me to learn in life was to know my place. As in with God. I am not a preacher, I am a prayer warrior. I am a lover of men's souls. That is not to say that is what you are, I only wish to convey that is what our Beloved Savior Jesus Christ has called me to do. And so I will pray and I will love. That was from where my comments come. 

Barb, know that you have been in my heart and my prayers for a long time. I know that yours is a truly wonderful heart and that you genuinely are seeking more truth. God will show you the way, all we need to do is remember that life is a constant moving vehicle. Which direction we move is up to us. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Whatshername said:
Watch out for Shabs though... I intercepted this exchange recently...

:lol:  Just kidding... he's not that bad!  

BLASPHEMER!!!  :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1