Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-1-2017

TexasGranny

As you stated in one of your previous updates the Iraqi Dinar is a fiat currency and the value is not based on M2 or M3 or the GDP or the price of tea in China... it's based on investors FAITH in the country. It’s based on how people FEEL

You also gave the opinion that The Iraqi Dinar is worth whatever people want it to be worth… and when TPB decide they are going to raise the value, there’s going to be a LOT of support for that move!”  

Question 1: What does TPB mean?

Question 2: If the IQD/USD exchange rate and the IQD purchasing power is in fact not based on the price of oil, or the price of tea in China, then why do you think that we have to wait for a Hydro Carbon Law to be passed before an IQD RV ~ based on feelings ~ can be implemented?

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I have been with you for several years and I have to say I admire your steadfastness with this project.  Your positive attitude has helped when things looked bleak.  I had a thought the other night and would like your perspective. Since there are so many thousand investors (I am one) that are breathlessly waiting for the RV. What benefit is it to Iraq to pay out many millions upon millions of dollars to all of us? How can they possibly have enough U.S. dollars on hand for all those who are waiting for the RV?

Thank you so much for all your efforts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam. What is the next holiday for the Arabs. I don't know if this has ever been asked before, so pardon me if it has. When they ( the Arabs ) celebrate one of the holidays, let's say a religious holiday, do the governments take the time off or just certain areas of government. I ask because I am curious as to if an issue such as the RV or the HCL is put on hold during these times or do they continue to negotiate.

Not really an earth shaking question, but one that I have thought about from time to time.

Looking for ward to some good news today.

Countryroads

I have been limited in my ability to accumulate a decent amount of dinars.  Should the RV occur shortly, and the value is 10 cents or less,  I will have less than $250,000 after the exchange.  Will that amount be sufficient to take advantage of the investments opportunities you have created for those of who are VIP members and have an international LLC? Especially if my networth will be comprised mostly of the RV.

• kcw locked this topic