Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington directed a stern warning to Iran

yota691

America's directed a stern warning
America went stern for "Iran" warning

Roudao - Gotham these days

said the United States delegate to the United Nations, Nicky Healy, through her answer to the questions the reporter Roudao, about the war on the organization Daesh and the future of Iraq, that "it is impossible to achieve victories over terrorism without solving the political problems between member states of the UN," explained US delegate "that the United States will stand without hesitation against the forces of terrorism , " noting that her country " is considering addressing of states that support terrorism, particularly the Islamic Republic of Iran." 

Healy said, "It should be on the United Nations to increase border control, should also address the organization to publicize and disseminate the ideology of extremism." 

She explained that " the work of the United Nations Organization on the promotion of human rights, including freedom of expression and ensure the rule of law, is necessary to avoid inciting violence."

In the same context, the Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres spoke in response to a Roudao network media reporter, on Iraq's political future after getting rid of the elements of the organization Daesh, he said: "We have stressed repeatedly that it is very necessary to find necessary for all political crises solutions, Without so you will not appreciate that we achieve victories against the terrorists, and the necessary things needed by Iraq, is a political project, it makes all Iraqis feel that they are part of Iraq, and was one of the key points that I spoke with the Prime Minister and President Barzani Abadi. "

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You go there "Nicky" you got..... well men have them. You continue to stand up to these thug nations and maybe they will get back in line with the rest of the world. Yet we must be careful and not kill all the innocent Women and Children, they did not start all this although a few women may be involved in terorrist activity.

Dave..(AKA)------Seabee

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Yes USA why don't you bomb every country you can and show your might so not even a single lizard will survive in any of these country's you guys happily stand upto and get the rubbish out. USA kill as many children woman as you can

Invade as many countries as you can USA and install a McDonald's in every one classy!!!

Forget other countries culture make them have KFC and Macy's 

AND YOUR NOT SPEAKING GERMAN.

YOUR WELCOME AND UNGRATEFUL.

AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE A MOSQUE ON EVERY CORNER.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

AND YOUR NOT SPEAKING GERMAN.

YOUR WELCOME AND UNGRATEFUL.

AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE A MOSQUE ON EVERY CORNER.

FWD

GO RV

Yep

getting them here in Canada 

every where

usa doing something right for sure

they keep coming across unmanned parts of the border

here, 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Yes USA why don't you bomb every country you can and show your might so not even a single lizard will survive in any of these country's you guys happily stand upto and get the rubbish out. USA kill as many children woman as you can

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? 

250 yrs ago the world was in abject poverty. Not so much today, and what changed all that? 

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So What did Germany give the world in the last 250 yrs? HITLER. 

Your ignorance is astounding, and only surpassed by your foolishness to not know when to shut your mouth. America, like every nation, has it's problems but if it weren't for us how many more people would  the Nazi's have killed? If it weren't for us how would the entire world have received so much more wealth? If it weren't for AMERICA  how many Germans, and people of the world, would have died from starvation. And finally if AMERICA is so freaking  bad 

THEN WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE ON EARTH WANT TO LIVE HERE? 

• Upvote 9

52 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? 

250 yrs ago the world was in abject poverty. Not so much today, and what changed all that? 

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So What did Germany give the world in the last 250 yrs? HITLER. 

Your ignorance is astounding, and only surpassed by your foolishness to not know when to shut your mouth. America, like every nation, has it's problems but if it weren't for us how many more people would  the Nazi's have killed? If it weren't for us how would the entire world have received so much more wealth? If it weren't for AMERICA  how many Germans, and people of the world, would have died from starvation. And finally if AMERICA is so freaking  bad 

THEN WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE ON EARTH WANT TO LIVE HERE? 

Hear hear LGD.

• Upvote 3

Go LGD!!!  How many women, in the countries who have opened their arms to the "refugees", have to be raped before they recognize that an act of kindness is never repaid with kindness by followers of Islam.  To those of you who are the naysayers tell me of one instance in history where, when the followers of Islam came into a nation or region, peace and prosperity was found as a rule in those regions.  Islam is not just a religion, it is a way of life where fear, anxiety and death is the byproduct of their influence.  To believe otherwise is extremely dangerous.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, dwells92250 said:

Go LGD!!!  How many women, in the countries who have opened their arms to the "refugees", have to be raped before they recognize that an act of kindness is never repaid with kindness by followers of Islam.  To those of you who are the naysayers tell me of one instance in history where, when the followers of Islam came into a nation or region, peace and prosperity was found as a rule in those regions.  Islam is not just a religion, it is a way of life where fear, anxiety and death is the byproduct of their influence.  To believe otherwise is extremely dangerous.

ohhhhh my god

fear anxiety death

sounds like my marriage

i am scared **** less here every day

i sleep 1 eye open

thought she was italian

not islam

ohhhhh davis in big troubles 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dwells92250 said:

Those who think otherwise are simply ignorant fools. Or name me one country where Islam moved in and didn't start blowing shiite up. You have to be a freak show to not understand that Islam wants to create nothing but chaos in the world because they believe that is how their 12th Imam will come and rule the world. This is why I refuse to say that there is only a segment of Muslims that are," Radicalized". Their entire Satanic Religion is Radicalized. People like DB are what you get when one refuses to even consider the God of Abraham. When you completely ignore God you will always serve Satan. There is no other way, but hey the Germans have been doing that for centuries. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, davis411 said:

ohhhhh my god

fear anxiety death

sounds like my marriage

i am scared **** less here every day

i sleep 1 eye open

thought she was italian

not islam

ohhhhh davis in big troubles 

Sounds like both my first two marriages. But everyting is cool now I trusted the Lord and he sent me a true Angel. :wub:

• Upvote 3