Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 Feb 2017

Adam Montana

As always...Sandfly Big Cheese!!! :cheesehead:  Your doing a great job at keepin' this journey real...and I can't wait till it finally comes to an end!

I've had to deal with my fair share of "It's a scam" type's...till it suddenly hit me...if I can sell them back...because let's face it, even though the currency isn't worth much now...it "does have value"...then all I lose is the exchange on that process.  Let's do this scenario...if I bought 1 Million Dinar for say $1,200.00, and ever have to sell them back for the going rate of let's say $800.00...how much have I "risked"?  $1,200.00?  No...only about $400.00 or so...not much of a "risk" if you ask me!  I've done worse by dabbling in the Stock Market, and Commodity Trading...much worse.  So this is a no brainer imo...just sayin' for all you skeptics.  But, as some of you know...that's not the only reason I'm in this...I think there is way more going on with this than meets the eye...but that's another subject!  

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 12

49 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Am I overwhelmed? Not at all. I'm giddy and excited! We are indeed heading
to that elusive finish line, and I'm raring to go!

:tiphat: 

If Adam is giddy...then I'm stoked!!! :eyebrows:  

Here's to the finish line!!! :cheesehead:  :cigar:;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 7

58 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

nobody is going to be able to tell you exactly
when it will revalue.

March 22 2017 :lol: Last night I had Two angels, an elf and a chipmunk tell me so. Bet ya can't guess where I was:lol:

Thanks Brother Adam, :wub:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 8

Thanks Adam for the update - Why is the HCL taken so long.....Also, if and when they do decide to pass the HCL will the CBI pull the trigger....I think the CBI has no intentions on pulling the trigger anytime soon....I hope I'm wrong but it will have to take outside forces to get Iraq GOI and CBI to get things done in a timely manner (TRUMP)....I agree that this thing can't go on forever I just hope they RV and/or reinstate before I die......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, eburt said:

Thanks Adam for the update - Why is the HCL taken so long.....Also, if and when they do decide to pass the HCL will the CBI pull the trigger....I think the CBI has no intentions on pulling the trigger anytime soon....I hope I'm wrong but it will have to take outside forces to get Iraq GOI and CBI to get things done in a timely manner (TRUMP)....I agree that this thing can't go on forever I just hope they RV and/or reinstate before I die......

Eburt, I hear your frustration. Looks like Maliki had some stool pigeons installed in the CBI while Maliki was Prime Minister to facilitate the massive pilfering of the CBI and circumvent the measures the rightful CBI Governor (Dr. Shabibi) was implementing. I suspect that Ali Al-Allaq (current acting CBI Governor) and four or so other CBI bad actors mentioned in recent articles will be removed and replaced with technocrats in the near future around the time ISIS is fully defeated in Iraq. Along with that, I suspect quite a few other needed elements will fall into place to further facilitate the implementation of the IQD revaluation or reinstatement. The huge plus side is the tremendous opportunity for local and foreign investment. The extreme negative is the potential for sectarian and foreign discord/corruption/violence that could erupt as well as a sinister entity taking the reins of the Iraqi natural resources. I suspect major world powers are too keenly aware of the extreme negative but desperately need the huge plus side. I do not know if there has been any better time than now for the IQD to revalue/reinstate when all the dimensions are considered and could get much, much better if the trends continue on other supporting dimensions (fully seated GOI, necessary laws passed like HCL and National Reconciliation, Maliki is materially disabled and removed, etc.).

By the way, "Delete The Zeros" is seemingly absent from the recent news articles. No news of cancelling or continuing - just seeming silence. Once news continues on that front, other indicative news should follow about timing and method of the "Delete The Zeros" project roll out.

Hang in there, Man! If nothing else, the times are getting better with the ever encouraging recent news and major events should be occuring very soon to indicate where things are going!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
Misspelling
  • Upvote 7