Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hilarious things my Mother taught me...

moose 57

I know most of you folks who have posted about the belt. (Know you from your posts and humor)

pray tell who was sustained irreversible damage from that?

for the most part everyone here has turned out to be a responsible adult!

Except perhaps for Rod! (Sorry buddy :lol: somebody had to go under the bus!)

point of view: as a kid it was hell. As an adult you understand.

baby boomers are the antithesis to snowflakes!

thanks Rod for takein one for the team!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

...and when she used my middle name.....oh crap I knew I was in for it!!!!!!!

Too true Snow...Sir names are cool till it comes to "Capital punishment"! :unsure:

And for those with large families who can forget the "roster of names" your Mom would go thru in her wrath before she would get your name right!!! (Billy, Bobby, Johnny...Jimmy...Tommy....or worse like my wife's family where all the girls name start with a "D"! :rolleyes:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

The threaded pinch under the arm. 

That was nothing compared to the wrath my brothers got.  It broke my heart when I would see them get punished, tears literally roll down. 

One brother used the family only car for an errand, father told him it needed gas, and not knowing it wasn't regular gas that he was pumping into the car, he put diesel instead. Well not only did he get whipped, he had to help my father work on it, no extra money to take it to a mechanic.  I guess I'll call it a blessing in disguise, my brother learned to be a mechanic, so when car trouble arise we ran to him.   :D 

• Upvote 1

Short hairs on the back of the neck. Or a good grip on the collar bone.

My mom could bring a person anywhere or drive them to their knees.

She knew just where to grab and not leave a mark.

I/We were very blessed to have 2 pretty good kids. I never had to employ those tricks. I did have to swat the girls a couple of times

to get my point across but that was it.

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2017 at 5:43 AM, RodandStaff said:

Too true Snow...Sir names are cool till it comes to "Capital punishment"! :unsure:

And for those with large families who can forget the "roster of names" your Mom would go thru in her wrath before she would get your name right!!! (Billy, Bobby, Johnny...Jimmy...Tommy....or worse like my wife's family where all the girls name start with a "D"! :rolleyes:

GUILTY...I am a debbie..with a sister denise and donna...oh yea...I was the oldest so they always started with me!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...