Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NASCAR

Whatshername

I am!  I am!  The kickoff... Daytona 500!  Like I said... better than the Superbowl!  :cheesehead:

NASCAR popularity and attendance has suffered a bit in the last decade.  I'm hoping for a MAGA NASCAR Season!  :twothumbs:

I have a feeling this may be the year of the girl (Danica)!  Hopefully, she'll break through with at least her first win!  At Daytona, would be nice! :cigar:

• Upvote 3

Can hardly wait.  Will be watching the Clash at Daytona tonight to start the season.  And while I like Danica and think she is good for the sport, if she does win the 500 it will only prove what a crapshoot restrictor plate racing is.  Not that that’s a bad thing ;)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

I am!  I am!  The kickoff... Daytona 500!  Like I said... better than the Superbowl!  :cheesehead:

NASCAR popularity and attendance has suffered a bit in the last decade.  I'm hoping for a MAGA NASCAR Season!  :twothumbs:

I have a feeling this may be the year of the girl (Danica)!  Hopefully, she'll break through with at least her first win!  At Daytona, would be nice! :cigar:

It's going to be a Glorious Maga NASCAR Season!   🇺🇸

Just in case I bragged about it everywhere but here... I won first in my Fantasy NASCAR League last year so 2016 was the 'Year of the Girl' around here!!!  I'd love to see Danica win Daytona... and she does well in restrictor plate races!  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Can hardly wait.  Will be watching the Clash at Daytona tonight to start the season.  And while I like Danica and think she is good for the sport, if she does win the 500 it will only prove what a crapshoot restrictor plate racing is.  Not that that’s a bad thing ;)

Me too, RV ME!  Danica is a talented class act... consistently finishes in the top half, basically meaning she's consistently better than half the field!  She's due, sometime during the looooong season!  Agreed, restrictor plate racing can be a crapshoot... but she's good at it, like Junior!  Many drivers don't like it... but the FANS do!  :cheesehead:

17 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Just in case I bragged about it everywhere but here... I won first in my Fantasy NASCAR League last year so 2016 was the 'Year of the Girl' around here!!!  I'd love to see Danica win Daytona... and she does well in restrictor plate races!  

Haha!  Congrats again... GIRL! :tiphat: I have a feeling it's always the Year of the Girl around your house!  Wishing you another successful (WINNING) season! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

When I lived in central Florida I was invited to attend a corporate party for the GatorAid duals three years in a row.........absolutley loved it.....having some 30,000 horses fly by at 200+mph is like getting hit in the chest with a baseball bat......and it feels great !!!   :)

Sounds great, DD... I haven't been to a race yet but maybe this is my year!  :)

I love this Nick Offerman ad from last year... 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Whatshername said:

Thank you very much!  Hey Jax, there's an opening in the league... I'd be happy to take your money too!  ;);)

... said the Girl from the Gulch!  I would expect (respect) nothing less... and make you EARN it!  Thanks for the invite... but I'll just be happy to watch from the pits!  Keep us updated! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Sounds great, DD... I haven't been to a race yet but maybe this is my year!  :)

I love this Nick Offerman ad from last year... 

Great ad!  Hey... find a track near your Happy Place, and spend at least a couple of days to take it all in!  There are so many ways to enjoy the live experience... find yours!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

... said the Girl from the Gulch!  I would expect (respect) nothing less... and make you EARN it!  Thanks for the invite... but I'll just be happy to watch from the pits!  Keep us updated! :twothumbs:

I've added on to my Gulch Cabin... I can fish off the deck now!  

large.IMG_2067.JPG.a0ca70015f0bbbde04f3a6cfcf5f3bc4.JPG

16 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Great ad!  Hey... find a track near your Happy Place, and spend at least a couple of days to take it all in!  There are so many ways to enjoy the live experience... find yours!

There's a track very near to me... but it's no where near my Happy Place!  :lol:

I'm so out of pluses... it's painful!  I'll be back!

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Whatshername said:

gURLs Rule Boys Drool!

• Upvote 3

We LOVE the NASCAR ! :woot:  GO FAST, TURN LEFT, GO FAST, TURN LEFT !

Watch 'em go !...and don't forget to Drink your milk !  :twothumbs:

The only thing that freaks us out is that sometimes they wanna fly and they go airborne and

almost give us 2 heart attacks over here ! :unsure::(  And sometimes they wanna climb into the

stands and eat the fans !   Eeek...!  :shrug:

Sure wish those pit crew guys worked at our local tire shop.. ya'll have no idea how long it takes

our local guys here to rotate n' balance the Cooper tires on TheGiantVan over here...sigh.... :facepalm2:

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

YES, Patrick! .... and the GIRL finishes FOURTH in the first CLASH!!!  ;);)

The Clash was an awesome appetizer!  I came in a very close second... regretfully because of my own sexist notions!  If only I'd listened to you Jax, and picked Danica... I'd have left them all in the dust!  :eyebrows:

racism-nascar-racing-redneck-hate-demoti

• Upvote 3

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, Whatshername said:

The Clash was an awesome appetizer!  I came in a very close second... regretfully because of my own sexist notions!  If only I'd listened to you Jax, and picked Danica... I'd have left them all in the dust!  :eyebrows:

racism-nascar-racing-redneck-hate-demoti

Dust in the wind...next time maybe!

• Upvote 3