Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Full Press Conference (2/16/17)

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Title should be :  KOMMIE PRESS RECEIVES PRESIDENTIAL BEAT-DOWN !  :lol:

lol, loved it.

gotta say, Trump was in his element, for the first time the reporters had no  choice but to shut up and take the truth.

Those reporters got owned by a master, and they were exposed as the petulant dolts they really are.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I hope Chuck Todd from NBC took note of . However after seeing him on the news last night he is just as arrogant as ever. I have no respect for the guy. And for CNN, they ought to yank them off the air. Every time you turn on the likes of CNN and FOX, they do a rehash of the same thing over and over and sometimes take it into the next day.

i swear there must be an inside element deep in side the government giving leaks  to the media to cause them to constantly go after Trump. Keep it up Donald.

• Upvote 6

There is, SEABEE -- it's called THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT - and ho'bummer's team is calling the shots to those

kommies of his who he left behind implanted deep in the agencies Trump is supposed to be able to count on...

They are agents AGAINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY now.  Traitors, turncoats, spies, vile human waste:angry:

They're leaking secrets, creating false tweets, hijacking the new Administration every way possible. 

Alinski tactics all the way to bring The US Government down around Trump.  :angry:

• Upvote 4

On 2/17/2017 at 1:42 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

There is, SEABEE -- it's called THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT - and ho'bummer's team is calling the shots to those

kommies of his who he left behind implanted deep in the agencies Trump is supposed to be able to count on...

They are agents AGAINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY now.  Traitors, turncoats, spies, vile human waste:angry:

They're leaking secrets, creating false tweets, hijacking the new Administration every way possible. 

Alinski tactics all the way to bring The US Government down around Trump.  :angry:

I think it is better called Obama's left over henchmen. The dem's got creamed so bad, that the left over Obama people are up to a "Coup Da Ta" sorry spelling. My little son whom is 8 says Trump won't be in office after 3 more months. You all think your seeing riots now mostly in the big cities,  wait till you see the rural areas step in. This is where President Trump got his support during the election that the media didn't want to cover or missed. Every time something happens of a large scale in the rural area it doesn't get covered. All the media is concerned about is the large population metropolitan areas. For them it is all about ratings. WAKE UP CNN.better called the Communist News Network. The people in rural America are the ones that have lived the hard life

i hate to say this, but what you have in the bigger cities are the younger people and some Millennials that want to tear this country down. What has happened over the last twenty years is something called the Internet or socia media. They have lost their way by not reading books anymore, and are reading what all the other kooks have to say on the Internet or social media. They should read more about American history. Speaking about books, with the Common Core Program in schools, they don't even use books any more. Everything is all about sheetss of paper. When my adopted son brings homework home, the papers he brings home is unbelievable. The principle at my sons school says it's the new age. In the end the schools are teaching our kids to be dumb.  When I asked how much it cost the school districts to buy paper, no one could answer it.

society is teaching our kids to become a bunch of wimps. You can't pick on one an other like I was when I was a kid. I lived on a farm when I was a kid and what I got from the snobby kids  was, oh you smell like a farmer and they would turn away from me. My relatives and other adults told us that we needed to suck it up and this made me and my friends better people as time went on. Then there is the drinking age. If the government and others have their way the drinking age will soon be 21 like they are talking about here in N.Y. State. My God people if the young can join the military at 18 they should be entitled,to drink at 18. Allow the kids today to learn how to handle beer and alcohol . 

Some of the millennium people and today's youth need to learn how to handle some of life's unpleasantries instead of mommy and daddy hovering over them. Sure they need protection from getting hurt, but there are many other things that some parents could look the other way. This country is afraid to get tough with the rest of the world because. We are afraid of controversy and do not want to stand up to them because they are afraid that someone will die. Hell peoplare or have died because of Alqueda and now ISIS and what might be next, the Loonytoon man from the cartoon strips? Look how we handled WWII. We went to to rest of the world and stood up to the aggressors and we beat them, then after WWII this country remained strong and life was good till about the late 70's.  The late 70s and into the earl 1980 was the beginning of the millennial. This was about the time when the U.S. started its decline. The young people of today and some of these millennial need to read about recent American history and  see what made us the way we were from 40years on back to just before the Depression. Americans lived a hard life and this is something we just don't do anymore. Most everyone under 35 years of age want everything handed to them on a silver platter. I don't know how many young people I know that come home after work and will sit and drink beer and watch cartoons like Sponge Bob and other cartoons on TV. When you ask them about the goings on somewhere in the world, they haven't a clue about things going on.  This is why the rest of the world is looking down on the U.S now. They think we don't have any balls to take on the problems anymore. Sure we don't have to be the world policemen, but I think we have backed up to much.

This is what Donald Trump is all about, and getting back to the rural thing, God help us all if the people out in rural country side one day get up and take on all the weenies in the big city because they don't understand what it is to live a hard life like the rest of us over 40. President Trump has his work cut out for him.

i didn't write to come down on all the people on the DV Web site. I believe that most everyone on here has lived life  hard and just want to get this country back to what it use to be. We have a lot of smart people on DV and a lot of you have good Common sense. I will pray everyday before I die that someday America will be great again.

God Bless

Dave.... AKA....(Seabee)

• Upvote 3